PDA

View Full Version : locked crates open for free for 1 week

jazaajaba
06-23-2013, 08:51 AM
I have never opened a crate in arcane legends . First i want to see what items we get from opening crate than i would think of using my plats on crates.

psychoscream
06-23-2013, 09:16 AM
I have never opened a crate in arcane legends . First i want to see what items we get from opening crate than i would think of using my plats on crates.

hello ,
i am almost sure that it wont happen , but maybe opening 1 create for free each week 1/week

jazaajaba
06-23-2013, 09:56 AM
hello ,
i am almost sure that it wont happen , but maybe opening 1 create for free each week 1/week

That might be a good suggestion if sts is gonna do anything

Cremated
06-23-2013, 10:16 AM
Think how many Arcane Rarity items if everyone got to open them for 1 week, yes loads. It would most likely flush AL's economy down the drain..

Example: I go into traders market, click on the post to see "SELLING ARCANE HAMMER 2.3M " id be like WTH!

Jed
06-23-2013, 02:29 PM
um
that would make the mythic and arcane items be everywhere
everywhere
I hardly have a chance to ever get mythic/arcanes, but they wouldn't be special if every semi-rich player had them.

Linkincena
06-23-2013, 03:31 PM
+1 for da suggesstion..

Lipky
06-24-2013, 09:26 AM
It will be closed for sure!

Alhuntrazeck
06-24-2013, 09:59 AM
NO. WAY.

The economy will be totally ruined, becoming even worse than it is.

Syylent
06-24-2013, 11:01 AM
Think how many Arcane Rarity items if everyone got to open them for 1 week, yes loads. It would most likely flush AL's economy down the drain..

Example: I go into traders market, click on the post to see "SELLING ARCANE HAMMER 2.3M " id be like WTH!

Economy is already in the toilet... It needs to be flushed.

Everything is overpriced.

wowdah
06-24-2013, 11:46 AM
Economy is already in the toilet... It needs to be flushed.

Everything is overpriced.

U kidding me??? There are very very good items from locked crates like radiant for rogue and bonechill, its just theyre so cheap because there are a lot of them. Their stats are very good... they are wayyyy underpriced.

Cremated
06-24-2013, 01:02 PM
Yep i agree with Wowdah Syyvelent (sorry if wrong) because rogue endgame can happily buy gear for 10k max.

jazaajaba
06-25-2013, 12:54 AM
I siad there should only 1 week in year where we could open locked crates for free is there a problem in it, there are people who dont use their money in game. Please i request all of you to think from everybody's aspect.

jazaajaba
06-25-2013, 09:34 AM
Please give suggestions guys dont let this topic go in cold box

Jed
06-25-2013, 11:59 AM
It would still kill the value of mythics and arcanes.
And the value of the pinks, however low the values might be already.
So no, and STS won't do this.

Ebezaanec
06-25-2013, 12:22 PM
A lot of things can happen in a week, and if more locked crates are going to be opened, then the economy will reach an all time low. When too many new, already underpriced pinks enter the game, the only thing stopping the prices from being lower is the fact that the listing price cannot be lower than the auction fee.

We need a way to increase the prices of the pinks, not to devalue them so much that you would earn more profit just to liquidate them.

Slardz
06-25-2013, 12:27 PM
Hmmm. If You open crates (Locked Crates) Always Drop 2epics 1Legendary , Chance w/ Mythic pets/Helms/Armor & Arcane Weapons (Blackbeard hook's For Rogue) (Uller Hammer for Warrior) (Sorcerers Next Patch)

drgrimmy
06-25-2013, 12:28 PM
I could never see this happening, yet I wouldn't be suprised if there was a special weekend where crates cost only 10 plat to open. Not that I want this to happen, but it sounds more like something sts would do to get people spending plat on.crates again.

Say go
06-25-2013, 02:28 PM
I think we should just get rid of them altogether, opening them free would literally de value pinks below the ridiculous prices they are already at.

If you want to open a crate, go and buy some platinum, or do free plat offers.

Man, people want everything for free these days O.o

wolf17
06-25-2013, 04:17 PM
I siad there should only 1 week in year where we could open locked crates for free is there a problem in it, there are people who dont use their money in game. Please i request all of you to think from everybody's aspect.
That would destroy the economy, as everyone above have stated. Obvioulsy if the crates were free to open, ppl will open all the crates they have. So let's say I have 100 crates (not possible) and opened them all, STS just lost $200, I just got 100 legendary items, 100000+ gold, and the chance of getting mythic/arcane items. The game wouldn't be fun anymore if everyone had the best items and had nothing to work up to anymore.
Just accept the fact that in any game, money players will always have an edge on the non-money player.
- from a free player

Pivot
06-26-2013, 07:51 PM
not necceserly wolf if you know how to play you can have full mythic and arcane its a matter of farming elite.
my friend got mythic amulet the first try on a elite golden warchest he found from the old yodler quest
you can sell the chest and make money or open and risk it all for mythic or arcane

wolf17
06-27-2013, 09:53 PM
Yes, mythic/arcane items are possible in elite golden warchest, which are more expensive to buy and to some can be very hard to farm without a good party. The old yolder quest can be challenging to complete without a good party with the same objective. This thread is taking about making locked crates free to open for one week. If sts did do that, there would almost be no difference between the two(EGC and crates). Before i didn't say it's impossible to get mythics from anywhere else.Crates can drop anywhere, while elites can only drop for endgamers (lv30-31). I was trying to state that there are more ppl with crates than elite gold warchest.

savie
06-28-2013, 05:48 AM
When i first saw this thread i thought its gonna be about having locked crates for free but still needs the 15 plats to open it.