PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it?

NotYoCookiez
06-23-2013, 09:09 AM
To cap now? I used to play this game during the first cap and second cap and haven't logged on since then.

But is it worth it to try can cap now? I already have 2 elite banners but they are just for looks the last time I check but idk much about this game so help me out here lol thanks in advance!

DocDoBig
06-23-2013, 09:25 AM
Why not? ;)
Zojak got 31 in less than a day, heck he even streamed that.

psychoscream
06-23-2013, 09:27 AM
To cap now? I used to play this game during the first cap and second cap and haven't logged on since then.

But is it worth it to try can cap now? I already have 2 elite banners but they are just for looks the last time I check but idk much about this game so help me out here lol thanks in advance!

doesnt worth it for me , i am lev 31 already , but there was alot of bugs and boosts
anyway if i were you i would have waited for the double xp week end

NotYoCookiez
06-23-2013, 09:29 AM
Well in only 21 still so I would have to 10 levels not 5. And also if capping only gives me a banner just for looks then I won't be as motivated.

Azepeiete
06-23-2013, 05:14 PM
Capping is definitely worth it. You're stronger, more respected, and can access better weapons and gear.

iBodega
06-23-2013, 05:22 PM
I also leveled to 31 in one day with my SORC. Arcane Legends is getting dull since the loot system is broken, but its still manageable.

Spyce
06-23-2013, 05:48 PM
I would.
If you decide to, add Hax and I'll lvl with you.

Zojak
06-23-2013, 05:53 PM
Well in only 21 still so I would have to 10 levels not 5. And also if capping only gives me a banner just for looks then I won't be as motivated.

When he said I did 31 in a day, he meant I did 1-31 in under a day :) 16 hours to be exact :D

NotYoCookiez
06-23-2013, 07:47 PM
When he said I did 31 in a day, he meant I did 1-31 in under a day :) 16 hours to be exact :D

Did you use elixers?

Alhuntrazeck
06-24-2013, 12:55 AM
)
Did you use elixers?

He did.

Capping will give u access to better weps than 30. Worth it, especially since the 31 banner looks best.

Say go
06-24-2013, 03:01 AM
notyo! Remember me ?
From pocket legends ?
XCollectorx, Yoyioi, ragestompkite, ureotalakie, and many others lol.
Think I invited you to LWmarks old guild, Alterras Collective under my xcollectorx ign.

Good to see you in AL, unfortunately capping in AL gets you a banner, not an Angel vanity set or other cool stuff like PL.
But who knows, that can all change.

:)

Insomniack
06-24-2013, 09:18 AM
Plus alot lvl 31 gear is much cheaper and has a better stats than lvl 30.

NotYoCookiez
06-25-2013, 11:05 AM
notyo! Remember me ?
From pocket legends ?
XCollectorx, Yoyioi, ragestompkite, ureotalakie, and many others lol.
Think I invited you to LWmarks old guild, Alterras Collective under my xcollectorx ign.

Good to see you in AL, unfortunately capping in AL gets you a banner, not an Angel vanity set or other cool stuff like PL.
But who knows, that can all change.

:)

Hey I remember you! Haha lots of people can to AL now. I'm just bored of PL now because we haven't received any news or hints of a new cap in awhile to nothing motivates me to play except pvp. But yeah I Don't want to dedicate time to a banner just for looks but then again I need good gear and money to Maybe I should cap then it will be easier to farm. I will try