PDA

View Full Version : PvP killing, regarding warriors.

Cremated
06-23-2013, 09:39 AM
Hello,

I keep reminding myself to sstarta new class because I wanted a class that could kill alot and wouldn't die much, theoretically warrior would be a good class because of their high defence and armour.

So I have been pvping warrior around 1week now and hardly get kills, mainly deaths. I know some warriors like Paulsebi, Clyster, itoshi and uic have positive kdr and are awesome at their job but I always find im doing a little more dying then killing.

My stats are as follows,
4430hp
1200def
180dps
220damage

Its not much different from average warrior stats out there but am I doing something wrong; if so please give me some advice. Other than that I think warrior need to have something to atleast give them a chance to get a kill other than a sorcerer or rogue getting it always.

Please reflect this and comment appropriately.

Thanks,
Crem.

Cero
06-23-2013, 10:30 AM
at current, warriors can hardly get kills if there are rogue/mage in the group.
if you want good kdr, check out those twinks.

Y O L O
06-23-2013, 10:37 AM
Just go twink at level 12 with a rogue+bonechill of pot

Cremated
06-23-2013, 11:05 AM
I dislike twinkin'

Solid
06-23-2013, 02:36 PM
Dont like twinkin? Farm 24/7 sell pinks and chests for a bout 3 months then buy max equips or u can spend $749 on locked chests and get max equips.

Then you can work towards a nice kdr :0.

Cremated
06-23-2013, 02:49 PM
Nice idea

Darko
06-23-2013, 04:04 PM
Honestly its so unfair to the aversge warrior, u damn nesr need full mythic and/or arcane to get kills noe cause the warriors have been nerfed beyond belief....ive been using my mage and mopping up people. 27/0 first game..

inkredible
06-24-2013, 01:58 AM
Honestly its so unfair to the aversge warrior, u damn nesr need full mythic and/or arcane to get kills noe cause the warriors have been nerfed beyond belief....ive been using my mage and mopping up people. 27/0 first game..

agreed, i did not pvp until i got mythic LOL, hence i didnt play for a month or somethin, everyone has mythic now, atleast most players in pvp

Robhawk
06-27-2013, 03:14 AM

I would love to see compete your mage vs your warrior... and im sure about the result! :D Do you think there is a mage out there who could kill your warrior? I guess not... even smoller cant, am i right?

My experience is: good warrior > good mage; good rougue > good warrior.

Yesterday there was a "nice" fight between: 4 warriors and us with 2 rogues (we had Blakadder known rogue beast), me as a mage and i think 1 warrior... We played some minutes and we nearly got NO kill even Blakki got NO kill... It was like 10:1 for the warriors. I think 4 good warriors with synchronised heal and good gear and teamplay are somehow immortal and i ask myself: Is there a new weaponglitch for warriors? They had damageoutput like rogues...

Limsi
06-27-2013, 03:17 AM
I would love to see compete your mage vs your warrior... and im sure about the result! :D Do you think there is a mage out there who could kill your warrior? I guess not... even smoller cant, am i right?

My experience is: good warrior > good mage; good rougue > good warrior.

Yesterday there was a "nice" fight between: 4 warriors and a us with 2 rogues (we had Blakadder known rogue beast), me as a mage and i think 1 warrior... We played some minutes and we nearly got NO kill even Blakki got NO kill... It was like 10:1 for the warriors. I think 4 good warriors with synchronised heal and good gear are somehow immortal and i ask myself: Is there a new weaponglitch for warriors? They had damageoutput like rogues...

No glitch, they are just probably ganging up with their shields on.

Robhawk
06-27-2013, 03:19 AM
No glitch, they are just probably ganging up with their shields on.

Perhaps that was the case...

crazyangle03
06-27-2013, 06:26 AM
quick fix? use the slag party..

vholt
06-27-2013, 12:49 PM
#NerfSynchonizedHeal2013

Jed
06-27-2013, 12:54 PM
In twinking, warriors hit like girls and soak up damage like men, making their kills go very slowly. And making it easy for other classes to ks. If you want kills, I'd recommend rogue or sorcerer, but you probably know that by now.

Cremated
06-27-2013, 02:46 PM
In twinking, warriors hit like girls and soak up damage like men, making their kills go very slowly. And making it easy for other classes to ks. If you want kills, I'd recommend rogue or sorcerer, but you probably know that by now.

Not true.. Warriors twinking kill nubs fast.

Syylent
06-27-2013, 03:21 PM
Not true.. Warriors twinking kill nubs fast.

Actually noobs just die fast... I have been in and seen war vs rogue fights that take 2-3 minutes to maybe 5. Rogue and Sorc will kill a noob faster than a War will. If I 2 shot them on my War its a 1 shot on rogue.

Taejo
06-27-2013, 08:07 PM
Hello,

I keep reminding myself to sstarta new class because I wanted a class that could kill alot and wouldn't die much, theoretically warrior would be a good class because of their high defence and armour.

So I have been pvping warrior around 1week now and hardly get kills, mainly deaths. I know some warriors like Paulsebi, Clyster, itoshi and uic have positive kdr and are awesome at their job but I always find im doing a little more dying then killing.

My stats are as follows,
4430hp
1200def
180dps
220damage

Its not much different from average warrior stats out there but am I doing something wrong; if so please give me some advice. Other than that I think warrior need to have something to atleast give them a chance to get a kill other than a sorcerer or rogue getting it always.

Please reflect this and comment appropriately.

Thanks,
Crem.

In my experience, your only hope is to run with a good group and keep swinging away until you catch someone with low HP for a kill steal :). Usually CS with extended reach or axe throw on a running mage/rogue will get a kill or two here and there. Then again, you'll probably get harped on for "ganging". You could always just go flag. Oh, then you'll be called a noob for flagging. Lose-lose for warriors, buddy. But if you scrounge up the right gear and spec for it, you can accumulate kills in PvP.

"Ganging" is the way to go as a warrior in my opinion. And yet, why people complain about a team sticking together (aka, "ganging") in a team-oriented game is a discussion for a different thread. Let 'em cry I say.