PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Break?

Freuigobab
06-23-2013, 10:12 AM
When your life comes in and you get really busy, at least for me, you tend to neglect Pocket Legends for a few weeks. Then when everything settles down you get to come back. I myself had this experience just now, and this is my question for you. What's your favorite part about coming back?

thehopeless
06-23-2013, 10:35 AM
Realizing that there's still a magical aspect to pl that brings certain people of the community together. Its like a second family

Wendellism
06-23-2013, 10:57 AM
Just enjoying very moment of my playtime.

The Happiness
06-23-2013, 11:31 AM
I don't know how this break thingy works. I really really need someone to point it out for me. I have been here over 2.5 years, there have been a handful of days only that I haven't been able to log in. Virtually all of my friends have stopped playing and yet I am still here. Just. One. More. Cap.....

DocDoBig
06-23-2013, 12:52 PM
I don't know how this break thingy works. I really really need someone to point it out for me. I have been here over 2.5 years, there have been a handful of days only that I haven't been able to log in. Virtually all of my friends have stopped playing and yet I am still here. Just. One. More. Cap.....

Same for me kinda! The only days where I wasn"t online/actuve were only vacation days or just meet ups with irl friends where I wasn't home the whole day.
I still don't figure the necessity to "schedule" a
break - just tell your friends you won't be able to get online next time or tell nothing but everything afterwards.

Zeus
06-23-2013, 12:57 PM
Yes. Sometimes when college is busy, I do not get to log on for a few days. However, not logging on for a few days is actually relieving. Why? Whenever I log back on, it is a breath of fresh air. (Well, stale air, but still feels like it's fresh!)

Roberto077
06-23-2013, 01:10 PM
I don't play when I have other games that I want to invest time in. During my rain of terror in Spiral Knights I found myself playing less PL. When I got Skyrim and Borderlands 2 on my computer, I stopped playing PL for about 4 weeks.

NECROREAPER
06-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Friends.

And my pumpkin

Spyce
06-23-2013, 01:18 PM
Seeing what's new about the game.

Xbuddyjosh
06-23-2013, 02:09 PM
Realizing that everything u have has doubled in value. Gf :redface:

Cavoc
06-24-2013, 01:35 AM
Realizing that nothing has changed. Oh.. Wait did you said favorite thing?

ThePvpTwink
06-24-2013, 02:53 AM
Playing PL so much made me get bored and started neglecting PL for other things...didn't log on for 9 months and now I come back and it's like a whole new game.

Freuigobab
06-25-2013, 04:01 PM
Realizing that there's still a magical aspect to pl that brings certain people of the community together. Its like a second family

My exact thoughts! I've grown so close to some of the people I created my own forum so that even if we leave PL we'll still be able to stay in touch!

Freuigobab
06-25-2013, 04:02 PM
Yes. Sometimes when college is busy, I do not get to log on for a few days. However, not logging on for a few days is actually relieving. Why? Whenever I log back on, it is a breath of fresh air. (Well, stale air, but still feels like it's fresh!)

I know exactly what you mean.

Freuigobab
06-25-2013, 04:03 PM
Realizing that everything u have has doubled in value. Gf :redface:

I know what you mean. :D

Promagin
06-25-2013, 11:47 PM
Pocket legends 40% off platinum sale please! I would love one :) I don't take breaks!