PDA

View Full Version : best way to lvl (best xp)

Thomas Horne
06-23-2013, 10:26 AM
whats some good ways to lvl? im lvl 22, i know its going to be slow, but i want to make sure im not doing it wrong or something. preferably best xp without using elxirs

thehopeless
06-23-2013, 10:30 AM
Do w4 till 23, go to nordr then and run those maps. Don't kill bosses once map is cleared of enimes, do another

Lipky
06-23-2013, 12:16 PM
Just Do watchers tomb until you level up to 30 it's really hard and worth nice Xp

Azepeiete
06-23-2013, 05:12 PM
Finish the campaign all the way through, then wt4 til 31

Detrimental
06-23-2013, 06:36 PM
wt4 lvls 16-31 easily :)

thehopeless
06-23-2013, 06:50 PM
Devs stated nordr give best xp in al now. I don't know why everyone still thinks w4 is best but to each its own

Paresseu
06-24-2013, 01:00 PM
Is there any common answer for this question ? Some people, in my guild, told me I should exp in Nordr, and some told me I should continue wt4. I'm kinda confused right now. What should we really do ?

Syylent
06-24-2013, 01:51 PM
Is there any common answer for this question ? Some people, in my guild, told me I should exp in Nordr, and some told me I should continue wt4. I'm kinda confused right now. What should we really do ?

Do a run of WT4.. see how much exp it gives. Then do some runs of Nordr for the same time period. Whichever yields more. well there ya go.

No need to be confused.

Paresseu
06-24-2013, 01:55 PM
But you gotta consider quest that gives you 300 xp too, I mean it's not nothing 300xp. But If we compare a run of the entire nordr and a run of wt4, I think the most effective way to xp would be WT4.

xcainnblecterx
06-24-2013, 01:58 PM
But you gotta consider quest that gives you 300 xp too, I mean it's not nothing 300xp. But If we compare a run of the entire nordr and a run of wt4, I think the most effective way to xp would be WT4.

That single quest is about the same amount of xp in one run of w4

Syylent
06-24-2013, 02:53 PM
That single quest is about the same amount of xp in one run of w4

How many times can you do the quest?

Lana Del Rey
06-24-2013, 03:12 PM
How many times can you do the quest?

You can do dailies once a day. :)

Zojak
06-24-2013, 03:14 PM
Do wt4 till 23 then nordr. Nordr is hands down the best experience by far

Syylent
06-24-2013, 04:19 PM
You can do dailies once a day. :)

Ahh so it's a daily. Easy do daily then WT4. Have a frog run it for you.

Lana Del Rey
06-24-2013, 04:23 PM
Ahh so it's a daily. Easy do daily then WT4. Have a frog run it for you.

Yes there are two dailies that yield xp. One require you kill 200 wolves ad the other 200 spiders. Both will reward 300 xp and takes about 10 minutes to do each. They also have quests that coincides with them that you can do to earn 2000 gold a day.

As far as nordr quests go, I'm not sure which boards gives the most xp, but the members on the forum have never led me wrong before so I trust that it is the best place now.

Paresseu
06-24-2013, 04:46 PM
The thing I don't understand with you talking about nordr is that, to make it expful, do I have to kill all mobs from a zone then go to the next zone and repeat the same thing ? Or is there a zone I have to do again n again ?

Lana Del Rey
06-25-2013, 08:18 AM
The thing I don't understand with you talking about nordr is that, to make it expful, do I have to kill all mobs from a zone then go to the next zone and repeat the same thing ? Or is there a zone I have to do again n again ?

This is what I would like to know. If so wt4 may still be better in the long run.

matanofx
06-25-2013, 08:30 AM
This is what I would like to know. If so wt4 may still be better in the long run.

Do the mount spyr map over and over and see how much faster exp gain it is than wt4 runs, just dont do the boss in mount spyr.

Syylent
06-25-2013, 08:46 AM
Yes there are two dailies that yield xp. One require you kill 200 wolves ad the other 200 spiders. Both will reward 300 xp and takes about 10 minutes to do each. They also have quests that coincides with them that you can do to earn 2000 gold a day.

As far as nordr quests go, I'm not sure which boards gives the most xp, but the members on the forum have never led me wrong before so I trust that it is the best place now.

Ahhh. On my War I solo wt4 in around 8 to 10 mins for around that same exp.... I need to double it check it. The gold though would be nice. I take the left route because the right route of wt4 is scary!

keikali
06-25-2013, 11:23 AM
For both of my characters, main and alt, I have completed the Full Campaign and have unlocked all Dailies on both. The Mage is capped at 31 which is my main, but my Rogue is only at 29 which I constantly EVERYDAY do all the dailies especially the (2x300 EXP ones in Stronghold Town). Then I go solo or party WT4/Mines3.

Lana Del Rey
06-25-2013, 01:11 PM
Ahhh. On my War I solo wt4 in around 8 to 10 mins for around that same exp.... I need to double it check it. The gold though would be nice. I take the left route because the right route of wt4 is scary!

Just a few things wrong with this:

1. If you don't go down both paths, you won't get all the xp. That would also mean you won't get nearly as much as doing the dailies

2. I just said 8-10 minutes because it depends on party.

3. There are always a full party doing dailies. You will never have to find a group, unless you want to, because people are doing dailies 24/7

4. If you are soloing wt4, you are wasting your time. 1) you get more xp for having a full party (something like 30-45% more). 2) you are wasting pots that you could be saving. 3) this leads me to believe that you aren't actually running wt4 in between those two times. If you really are, can you please post your a screenshot of your stats and list your armor because that is amazing.

Syylent
06-25-2013, 01:39 PM
Just a few things wrong with this:

1. If you don't go down both paths, you won't get all the xp. That would also mean you won't get nearly as much as doing the dailies

2. I just said 8-10 minutes because it depends on party.

3. There are always a full party doing dailies. You will never have to find a group, unless you want to, because people are doing dailies 24/7

4. If you are soloing wt4, you are wasting your time. 1) you get more xp for having a full party (something like 30-45% more). 2) you are wasting pots that you could be saving. 3) this leads me to believe that you aren't actually running wt4 in between those two times. If you really are, can you please post your a screenshot of your stats and list your armor because that is amazing.

1) Well if you go clockwise rather than counter clockwise it is easier. You still fight the same mobs.. Skip the boss.. repeat. If you miss a couple keep going no reason to waste 20 seconds to get that 1 loner.

2) Mine was a generalization too... Somewhere in that time frame...

3) hmmm same with wt4, pug groups drive me bonkers.

4) I know you get more exp for a full party. My point was a solo run of wt4 is around 300 xp. A daily is 300 xp. They both take around 8-10 solo (or in your case party). Then there really is no difference, ah unless you get 300 for the wolves and 300 for the quest. So do the quest then wt4.

I use maybe a few pots. 10 max? b) You can believe whatever you choose to believe. I am posting my beliefs and experiences. It isn't amazing. There is a screenie of me on the warrior board. You can see stats there. Although it is outdated and my stats are better.

Zojak
06-26-2013, 12:22 AM
Nordr is best.

Run the first 2 Nordr maps over and over and over, no bosses.

Capped all 4 of my toons there, even did 1-31 in 16 hours rl time once.

I even tested between Nordr and WT4. and Nordr beat it by far. Always had people join my group (pugs ftw in these) and never had issues, leveling was FAST