PDA

View Full Version : Need new vanity

Alfai
06-23-2013, 12:05 PM
Nuff said...

For a number of plats this is a relevant request..hoping for sts kind consideration to release a few..
Perhaps basing it on themes, class etc might amp up the creative juice.

I failed to comprehend why country flags need 20plats..suggestion to allow banners for guild instead..
Might wanna relook at the plats rationale..

Lipky
06-23-2013, 12:15 PM
Making the guild master to pay 100plat for banners for the guild members would be nice.

PotatoDog
06-23-2013, 12:24 PM
Guild master paying it all is kinda not fair. He have to pay and the guild members are happily enjoying the free banner. But a guild banner would be a good thing to have :)

Energizeric
06-23-2013, 12:57 PM
Sam already explained there is not enough memory in the game (which is a small size program) to add different artwork for each guild.

xBlacklightx
06-23-2013, 01:30 PM
New vanities would be great. I love the ones they have released so far. My only request is that they maintain a reasonable level of seriousness; I really don't want to see people running around with pink hearts and four leaf clovers growing out of their heads like in PL.

Skidmarkz
06-23-2013, 02:17 PM
New vanities would be great. I love the ones they have released so far. My only request is that they maintain a reasonable level of seriousness; I really don't want to see people running around with pink hearts and four leaf clovers growing out of their heads like in PL.
Ok if you don't like the pink ones, i'll equip my red one.

thehopeless
06-23-2013, 04:12 PM

Out of all sts games, pl has the best vanities IMO. Has for new vanities here, I'm fine with it as long as its the og price of 15-20 plat and not like that new pirate gear vanitie they did for 50. Non plat users should still be able to afford certain vanities and without a double plat offer give out very offten, its not easy to make alot

xBlacklightx
06-23-2013, 06:57 PM
Out of all sts games, pl has the best vanities IMO. Has for new vanities here, I'm fine with it as long as its the og price of 15-20 plat and not like that new pirate gear vanitie they did for 50. Non plat users should still be able to afford certain vanities and without a double plat offer give out very offten, its not easy to make alot

I completely agree with you on cost. 15-20 plat really is the sweet spot for vanity gear.

Rare
06-23-2013, 08:46 PM

How about a Christmas tree with pink hearts?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

vholt
06-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Since its summer, maybe like sunglasses, and swimming shorts, and and.. Lets hope its 15 plat not 50 d:

xBlacklightx
06-23-2013, 11:00 PM
How about a Christmas tree with pink hearts?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I can't even imagine...

drgrimmy
06-24-2013, 12:05 AM
Just for you, Christmas tree, pink hearts and clovers :)

No, but seriously, where are the new vanities for this season? Isn't there supposed to be a new exclusive vanity for the warrior too this season?

Say go
06-24-2013, 12:10 AM
I really don't want to see people running around with pink hearts and four leaf clovers growing out of their heads like in PL.

Made me lol.

xcainnblecterx
06-24-2013, 11:29 AM
Just for you, Christmas tree, pink hearts and clovers :)

No, but seriously, where are the new vanities for this season? Isn't there supposed to be a new exclusive vanity for the warrior too this season?

I have never got so many creepy PMS as I do wearing that vanity

Soundlesskill
06-24-2013, 05:33 PM
Oh how I want the cute christmas hat back in store! And the 'jalva'-vanity...
Steel commdano something

Meljann
06-24-2013, 06:35 PM
I would love it if they bring back the old vanities,I wanna buy them all XD