PDA

View Full Version : mightve been suggested before but.. GUILD ANNOUNCEMENTS

inkredible
06-24-2013, 01:51 AM
I think its a must have that guilds have a bulletin board where members can check for announcement or events they could check
everyday - get notifications too
"New Guild Announcement"

mightve been suggested before but please please pleaseeeeeeeee
It gets so frustrating sometimes since there are different time zones. i just think it would be very much convenient and helpful

Cremated
06-24-2013, 02:14 AM
Yep like, ANNOUNCEMENT! Competition on the ... whatever. Would be very useful or voting new officers on the..

PLEASE implement this

psychoscream
06-24-2013, 02:23 AM
I think its a must have that guilds have a bulletin board where members can check for announcement or events they could check
everyday - get notifications too
"New Guild Announcement"

mightve been suggested before but please please pleaseeeeeeeee
It gets so frustrating sometimes since there are different time zones. i just think it would be very much convenient and helpful

man! ive been in like 25guilds and this suggestion would make the damn guilds more fun , PLEASE ADD THIS

psychoscream
06-24-2013, 02:30 AM
Guilds are the most important thing in AL , it is almost the only thing that creates a competitive environment
please focus more on it .

Dreuefesie
06-24-2013, 02:47 AM
It has been suggested a million times... but it is still one thing that would make the game so much better.

Ainea
06-24-2013, 04:08 AM
I definitely agree on that. Some kind of announcement board would make communication in a guild much easier. People come from all over the world and play at all kinds of different times and personally, I've always found the diversity to be an enrichment - but it quickly becomes a pain having to repeat announcements all over again in hopes of catching all guild members. I think Delphina's suggestions (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?97406-Community-programs-to-help-you-build-your-guild!) are a good way of helping with that problem, but in the end, checking the forums is much more easily forgotten than reading an in game board, especially if there's notifications for it, as Ink suggested.

I feel that with the Top 50 Guilds listing guilds have become even more of a focus in a game that I, for one, would've stopped playing a long time ago without a great guild with good people making it even more fun. Why not take one more step in that direction and make carrying a guild dialogue effortless? :)