PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for PvP balance for all kinds of players.

nightmaresmoke
06-24-2013, 03:58 AM
Ok as you know a lot of players are complaining about PvP now I mean a lot!! Here's the thing when u do PvP now ctf or the new tdm ok u ready for battle u enter the first clash right?? Then it turns out all enemies in the opposite whatever team uve choosen have all the mythic sets and pets or sometimes arcane pet. Obviously ure team will be wipeout and especially if ur own team got no better gears and no mythics at all, that's the time players quit bcoz of course they're got mythics what's a none mythic player up against them, u dont wanna be farmed by them well we dont mind being farmed as long as they got no mythic its just turns out that they're just good than us. How we gonna know if were really good when ur enemy has acquired all the mythic gears and pets they have, and u got none just legendaries coz thats all u can afford. OK finally heres my brilliant idea separate the players with mythics gears pets arcane pet etc.. Vs standard players with standard gears and pets in short legendaries, CTF and TDM for players with mythics let them kill them selves and see whos the reall strongest, and separate CTF and TDM for normal players none mythic gears pets etc.. And let them have fun coz finally no annoying mythics and thats we called fair and balanced, thnx for listening to my rant but this is the truth lots of players would be happy if u guys consider this idea.

Till next time:
" I need more Souls!!"