View Full Version : Respeccing.

Say go
06-24-2013, 04:53 AM
When re-speccing, If you accidentally upgrade a skill you don't want, the only way to reverse is to purchase another re-spec.
There needs to be a free reset whilst mid-way through respeccing, and a confirm at the end.
It is unacceptable to be charged more than once for one re spec, some of us actually spend money on plat and don't just do offers all day.

Unless this is just another easy platinum drain ? :disgust:

call it
06-24-2013, 05:21 AM
Agree, happened to me heaps.

Serainee
06-24-2013, 06:28 AM
Hmmm, if you pressed wrong, its your fault. Not Sts's so dont blame them. And for your information,
Free respecs are provided right now.

keikali
06-24-2013, 08:04 AM
Everyone does make mistakes, but the OP is right in this case. There should be a CONFIRM screen/button just like when you are trading and they ask you to confirm if this is what you want, etc.

abihakim
06-24-2013, 11:09 AM
Its free. Period

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

call it
06-24-2013, 01:59 PM
Its free. Period

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

No, it's not.
Sometimes, like this weekend it's free, but normally costs 2 platinum. Thanks. "Period"

Linkincena
06-25-2013, 01:41 AM
U need to start respecing each other...
Respect lol

Kjalisi
06-26-2013, 06:16 PM
I totally agree with this!! We can mess around with stat points adding them and taking away to see what happens, and something similar with skill points would be great... just to experiment with different combinations for the total number of skill points- and "add/remove" button. And then a "submit" button once you are happy.

Chaim Nail
06-30-2013, 03:07 AM
IMHO the Respec function shouldn't be for a 1-shot deal, it should be for a short period of time, say 10 minutes, which gives you ample time to test and re-test the setup you want before comitting to a final configuration.

The free respec days were excellent as it gave us all a chance to fine-tune our configurations without worry of having to get it right every single time we select an upgrade option.