PDA

View Full Version : Hardlight Shield.

Timelife
06-24-2013, 07:08 AM
I'm wondering if i can get another Hardlight Shield.
way back i have reserved a SL name and received the hardlight shield vanity,
however, i have deleted my character wich had it.

so my question is, is there any way to recover this lost hardlight shield? ( i still know the name of this character, however someone else took the name after i deleted it, but i have evidence of a purchase in my purchase history)

Wendellism
06-24-2013, 07:10 AM
You know something? Spamming the same thing in 2 threads isn't going to help solve your problem.

The best way for you to adapt is to forget you ever had a Hardlight Shield, as you have deleted the toon with the Hardlight Shield by your own accord, so don't expect it back.

Sus
06-24-2013, 07:33 AM
You know something? Spamming the same thing in 2 threads isn't going to help solve your problem.

The best way for you to adapt is to forget you ever had a Hardlight Shield, as you have deleted the toon with the Hardlight Shield by your own accord, so don't expect it back.

Wow, you're being cruel now. I'm a billion percent sure that this was an accident, I know timelife for a while in game and he doesn't deserve this treatment you're giving him. This is a serious problem occuring, he has deleted his character but now he realizes that he wants the shield, nothing wrong with that. I know others who've gotten help with this very same problem, so tell me one person who got denied.

Just my 2 cents.

Wendellism
06-24-2013, 07:39 AM
Wow, you're being cruel now. I'm a billion percent sure that this was an accident, I know timelife for a while in game and he doesn't deserve this treatment you're giving him. This is a serious problem occuring, he has deleted his character but now he realizes that he wants the shield, nothing wrong with that. I know others who've gotten help with this very same problem, so tell me one person who got denied.

Just my 2 cents.

No I'm not being cruel. I'm merely expressing my opinions as well.

This is a forum, after all. =/

Reunegade
06-24-2013, 07:41 AM
Email support(at)spacetimestudios.com

Replace (at) with @

They might give it back, just tell them the character and the time you lost it.

Timelife
06-24-2013, 09:22 AM
I didn't mean to make two threads, when i made the first one i was still on the same page, and i tought it didn't post it.

Cahaun
06-24-2013, 09:35 AM

Just my 2 cents.

There's expressing an opinion one way, but yours was not an opinion but more of a scolding. While this is a forum where opinions are welcomed, putting down people and telling them what to do in such a manner isn't in this category.
It's easy for us to get caught up in things like this and accidentally get a bit rude at times so don't take this so badly. We all had our share of human nature.

Cheenivie
06-24-2013, 10:03 AM
Wend werent you the one telling everyone to show some sympathy when your friend lost his account? Isnt this the same kinda case he lost something and now wants it back. So as you said in your thread why dont you be nice instead of just flaming.

Trenton
06-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Wend werent you the one telling everyone to show some sympathy when your friend lost his account? Isnt this the same kinda case he lost something and now wants it back. So as you said in your thread why dont you be nice instead of just flaming. Exactly. He goes on and on about how we're being "mean" to someone who fell for a scam, telling us to be nice. He then goes to this thread, and another one I've seen, and is straight up rude to people just asking questions. Timelife, you can email them, telling them your problem, as I've done this literally 7 times. I'm very lazy when it comes to stashing and unstashing stuff, so I usually put stuff in stash, forget about other items and just delete the char, along with precious items. Just email them and wait, hopefully you get it sorted out! ^.^

Suentous PO
06-24-2013, 06:08 PM

The phrase you used in your thread was "don't bash with rules", sounds like what you have been doing.

The Sadness
06-25-2013, 10:41 PM
I once deleted 3 71 toons with several mil worth of gear, 700k gold and a couple of OCD helms. A simple email does wonders.

support@spacetiestudios.com

Promagin
06-25-2013, 11:34 PM
A platinum sale does sweet.

The Sadness
06-26-2013, 07:42 AM
A platinum sale does sweet.
Why you so thug?