PDA

View Full Version : Quick Farming Spot

Alhuntrazeck
06-24-2013, 09:31 AM
First off kudos for making such an excellent game.

Now, I believe much of the casual aspect of the game has disappeared: in season 1 we had jarl which would take 2 minutes...that way we could farm quickly and easily without itnl seeming too much of a chore. Season 3 we had SS which took maybe 5-6 minutes, but that was also alright. But now at season 4, Nordr, we have maps that take WAYYYYY too long to complete and completely scratches off the casual aspect: a player who gets on for about an hour a day with intervals inbetween would have no hope of farming for items.

Here's what I suggest: in season 5, please make a farming spot for the casual player.

I'd also like to hear the community's opinion on this. Would the economy be ruined by the flooding of items looted from the boss? Would the hardcore players be put off by the lack of pick-up groups in the longer and harder maps?

Ebezaanec
06-26-2013, 01:37 AM
I bet this situation could be avoided next season by implementing a better party system ingame. Pl's system was a lot simpler and allowed for quick games and pugs. Hopefully Al will try something like this.