PDA

View Full Version : New PVP Map - Truelle's Forest suggestion.

Laocagrid
06-24-2013, 11:34 AM
First of all, I should thank Spacetime studios for the anticipated update over the weekend.

Despite the best efforts, within two days the games are literally dead... I mean to find a populated game, you would have to jump game minimum 4/5 times only to find one or two people in the game. I don't know about other brackets but I'm currently playing in lvl 21.

IF and when you do find a game, it finishes within a few minutes, which is frustrating as it means you're back to square one.

What I suggest is maybe, extend the kill score for a win?

Maybe others have more for an input. :D

Solid
06-24-2013, 11:38 AM
Or shorten so more games are available.

Or add a tip that says replay maps for quicker gameplay.

Or add DM to more towns.

Bless
06-24-2013, 11:39 AM
Agreed 100%.

One thing that makes the game more dead is when the game is locked too soon. Make the game lock at 18 kills and game end 30 kills?

Energizeric
06-24-2013, 02:40 PM
My suggestion is changing it to 3 vs 3 instead of 4 vs 4. The problem with 4 players on one side is it sometimes ends up 4 vs 1 or 4 vs 2, and then it's unfair. 4 players can very easily gang up on 1 and it doesn't matter how good the 1 player by himself is, he can't beat 4 players. 3 on 1 is possible for a very good player, and much less ganging will take place.

SkullCrusher
06-24-2013, 02:56 PM
Unless all 4 players lag and can't hit you, then the 1 player takes them all down before they re-gain connection, It's possible lol. :)
-Skull.