PDA

View Full Version : Hide More Please

Waug
06-25-2013, 01:40 AM
No No it's not lame at all, even it's 3vs or 2vs1.. keep doing it more Cuz I personally love the tree lovers.

for the mages who things birds are op, no no u mages were not there, they're just elite birds :)

I'm happy that its not rare , and peoples are always showing love to the trees at least when I'm there, perhaps now we can fight against global warming, good job :)

Voh
06-25-2013, 01:43 AM
This is hilarious

Sus
06-25-2013, 06:49 AM
You're waug?

Cheenivie
06-25-2013, 07:30 AM
You're waug?

yea he is... btw if u wanted to keep your identity secret u shouldve maybe put on a diff suit then...always

Ape
06-25-2013, 07:38 AM
There is nothing wrong with hiding, in ffa its just taking advantage of your suroundings and in 1 v 1 it's often taking advantage of your class for example a l.17 bear is good when tree hugging and a l.17 mage is good at kiting in open areas, using your trees here is necessary to win against a mage.

Only when both classes are the same in 1 v 1 hiding is sorta lame... :/

NotYoCookiez
06-25-2013, 08:36 AM
There is nothing wrong with hiding, in ffa its just taking advantage of your suroundings and in 1 v 1 it's often taking advantage of your class for example a l.17 bear is good when tree hugging and a l.17 mage is good at kiting in open areas, using your trees here is necessary to win against a mage.

Only when both classes are the same in 1 v 1 hiding is sorta lame... :/
Do you not see that there is 2 people hiding behind the same tree? Lmao

Walkhardd
06-25-2013, 08:46 AM
That's cool.

Gaunab
06-25-2013, 09:37 AM
I always wanted to know Waugs skill setup! Too bad its hidden just like his name... :(
Now that its confirmed who you are in endgame, Im not surprised about your OPness claims etc u made on here.

If you rush, dont complain about people using "cheap" moves to fight you off. Its not sad at all. You arent a very challenging opponent, thus plain annoying and thats what you get.

ThePvpTwink
06-25-2013, 09:48 AM
.-. How are you losing to those tree people...

Timelife
06-25-2013, 10:37 AM
well, atleast they don't tree/wall at the same time in forest :)

Nihiliste
06-25-2013, 12:16 PM
I always wanted to know Waugs skill setup! Too bad its hidden just like his name... :(
Now that its confirmed who you are in endgame, Im not surprised about your OPness claims etc u made on here.

If you rush, dont complain about people using "cheap" moves to fight you off. Its not sad at all. You arent a very challenging opponent, thus plain annoying and thats what you get.

This is true. Very easy opponent.

Zeus
06-25-2013, 04:39 PM
Lol, you're Waug? Here you are bragging to everyong that you're pro when you're really not.

Most skilled endgamers find you very easy and on Waug, you complain a lot about rushers. What are you trying to accomplish? Trolling?

Membership
06-25-2013, 04:43 PM
Hahahahahaha!! I see sniper hiding, typical, and wuag, you're just as easy.

Xbuddyjosh
06-25-2013, 07:53 PM
Hai

Waug
06-25-2013, 09:59 PM
Ya I'm easy, and proud be easy, since creating lonrusher twink I never seriously did 1vs1 PvP, 3 or 2vs only seems to challenging to me after doing nearly 200k PvP combats.. here in this below screenies I'm feeling proud to do 3vsme against the pros...

in the last screen I was lucky Cruz it was 3 pro vs me, and few were 5 level higher than me... oops luck favors the bravest

TEOKILLO
06-25-2013, 10:11 PM
Lol...in your "10-2" win against Apollo the screen shows u killing randoms, i only see u killed him once

CrimsonTider
06-25-2013, 10:34 PM
It seems we have Ephesius 3.0. Exact same call-outs and screenshot types. Maybe we have our answer?

Roberto077
06-25-2013, 11:12 PM
I don't like deathmatch, so this isn't really an issue for me.

Stevenmc
06-25-2013, 11:24 PM
66 Waug was not too hard to kill, now he's a decent bird. Especially because of how underpowered birds are in this update.

Sryyoulose
06-25-2013, 11:26 PM
Love when cap birds brag about having skill,
Congratulations, you learned to press blast and use buffs.

Waug
06-25-2013, 11:29 PM
66 Waug was not too hard to kill, now he's a decent bird. Especially because of how underpowered birds are in this update.

you are talking about a phase when he was used to play without even a set

Stevenmc
06-25-2013, 11:29 PM

Please take notice to the thick sarcasm.

Waug
06-25-2013, 11:40 PM
I noticed ^

Waug
06-25-2013, 11:57 PM
Love when cap birds brag about having skill,
Congratulations, you learned to press blast and use buffs.

well you will be glad to know that instead of having elite bow, I significantly pvped with a purple ballista, the only problem is with ballista u can get one hitted most of the time, perhaps I'm the one who made ballista bit popular in endgame specially among those who can't afford a set.

few says its hex, dodgy, critty set blah blah nope everything is less in it, the only reason is that there is no xbow set in this cap and ballista is quite decent compare to any other non pink weapon, and those "elite bow birds" in this phase can't get the reason.

Membership
06-26-2013, 01:00 AM
Lol so much bragging.

Some one enlighten me on how pressing blast and a few buttons makes you pro? I love the act only after a 1 kill you will already start bragging and calling the other person nub, not considering devices, lag, gear and ring, dodge, but soon as I'm getting a kill streak on you, you don't say a word, and after 3-4 deaths in a row you leave, the only time you ever use ballistic bow is on people that don't have full sets, and only birds. Soon as another elite bow bird kills you, you switch lol. I've seen you pvp since you capped and befor that, and not to mention when at you first you didn't even attempt rushing me, and I've watched you pvp to see this is exactly what you do, and since I told you to leave tides guild or ill farm you, (when I hated tide, not anymore) and then I did and you left, and every game since you will join, rush me. Die 4-5 times and leave, every time. You are far from pro.

Waug
06-26-2013, 01:27 AM
^ cool down bro this is forum, no need to rage, I don't wanna get my thread locked either...

if u think I leave a guild Cuz u said, it would be a biggest childish behavior, even when I joined the guild I said the gm that I'm gonna leave soon, the main reason I was never in PvP guild, I always alone, I always wanted to be... also I don't spawn, neither I want to do...

as far as hunting is concern u should know the whole worlds hunt me litterally, if u have any doubt on that ask any guild they will say it...

P.S : Also I don't need to brag neither I do, from the beginning of my PvP life, I have seen so much hypocrisy in PvP, that I don't care, I got bullied in a way consistently from the begining, that I love to get bullied now, that's how I enjoy PvP.

also I forgot to mention one thing, I never called myself pro, rather I called all u guys pro, read it again please

Membership
06-26-2013, 03:38 AM
Lol... I wasn't talking about your thread, I was referring your attitude in game. And that's the point, I didn't care if you left or not, I had you on my friends list and I warned you, I will kill you, you chose to blast me so I started rushing you everytime I saw you, and you did the same to me, anytime we joined the same game we would 1v1 FFA, my point was that you would leave every time. and I still had you on my fl, I could see you just left and joined another game, lmao I would follow you, and you would end up logging.

Waug
06-26-2013, 04:13 AM
ru done with ur imaginary points, look at that screen that I posted, I'm not even affraid to enter in 5level higher arena and rush all, not cuz I can own em everytime, but I don't play for my KD, and do whatever I like to do.

Membership
06-26-2013, 04:45 AM
"I'm not afraid to enter 5 level higher arena and rush all" says the 76. Lol ok tuff boy. You must be soooo brave, are you done going on about how you enter games and rush, you still don't get what I'm saying.. I don't care about weather your scared or not rushing someone, oh wow. My point is don't come on forums with pics of people behind a tree, and say about how fear less you are by joining higher level games, when really all you do is rush to get a few kills then once the other person is ready and starts killing you, you leave and join other games and repeat.

Waug
06-26-2013, 04:50 AM
lol, seriously u did not c the last screen shot I posted? I'm thelonrusherx... rofl

Membership
06-26-2013, 04:50 AM
Just looked at the screenie lmao, I joined at the end of the game and killed you 2-0, befor game ended, there was 4 blue players, meaning one left. Another fail attempt to look pro

Wendellism
06-26-2013, 05:26 AM
^ cool down bro this is forum, no need to rage, I don't wanna get my thread locked either...

if u think I leave a guild Cuz u said, it would be a biggest childish behavior, even when I joined the guild I said the gm that I'm gonna leave soon, the main reason I was never in PvP guild, I always alone, I always wanted to be... also I don't spawn, neither I want to do...

as far as hunting is concern u should know the whole worlds hunt me litterally, if u have any doubt on that ask any guild they will say it...

P.S : Also I don't need to brag neither I do, from the beginning of my PvP life, I have seen so much hypocrisy in PvP, that I don't care, I got bullied in a way consistently from the begining, that I love to get bullied now, that's how I enjoy PvP.

also I forgot to mention one thing, I never called myself pro, rather I called all u guys pro, read it again please

Whenever you, Waug, tried to attack me in PvP, I typically killed you and tell you to get off me.

Anywho, since you are posting your wins here nao, may I ask Ragericon to post his wins here too?

Waug
06-26-2013, 05:27 AM
@membership, fine as u wish, I ll post few more, when get to home...

also membership, could have say many things about u, but being mature avoided that, good luck

Waug
06-26-2013, 05:31 AM
lol chiro do it please, love to c that, I ll also post, where reg.. is on

Wendellism
06-26-2013, 05:36 AM

All I do know is that people rushed you because you attacked them first in a hostile manner. While I'm not going to post my pics here, I'll simply tip Ragericon of your Zonesmash-like post you just created.

Thank you for creating this.

Waug
06-26-2013, 05:47 AM
I'm not getting this things atall, I never even said don't hide, did I?

@chiro don't say the things u can't.

Wendellism
06-26-2013, 06:48 AM
I'm not getting this things atall, I never even said don't hide, did I?

@chiro don't say the things u can't.

I could. I beat you at every weekend I was on PvP, whenever you tried to go even as close as 12m away from me.

Rot
06-26-2013, 06:49 AM
Umm sir, sorry for butting in but umm.. Poseidon is L66 and your bird is L71. L71 BSM gears are OP against 66s..

Reunegade
06-26-2013, 06:51 AM
He's 76, he's using elite bow.

Waug
06-26-2013, 06:57 AM
Umm sir, sorry for butting in but umm.. Poseidon is L66 and your bird is L71. L71 BSM gears are OP against 66s..

ur welcome sir, but I'm not so cheap, screen shot taken when I was 66, recently leveled

Extreme
06-26-2013, 07:13 AM
He's 76, he's using elite bow.

Reun, Rot is talking about Waug's L71 Bird "Thelonrusherx"

Rot
06-26-2013, 07:28 AM
ur welcome sir, but I'm not so cheap, screen shot taken when I was 66, recently leveled

That's good to hear :) at least you're not a bully ^^

Membership
06-26-2013, 07:30 AM
Lol so many things you could say? What could you say? all you got is a screenie with 8 kills cos you were rushing, and made someone leave and when i joined i killed you twice, and game ended if I was as sad as you and screen shotted all the times I dropped you, and made you leave, you wouldn't be running your mouth on forums like a hk, your a joke

Wendellism
06-26-2013, 08:01 AM
*snicker* Yeah. Pro indeed.

wvhills
06-26-2013, 08:14 AM
The mature level here is astonishing.

Gragorak
06-26-2013, 08:20 AM
Why people keep posting screenshots that don't prove anything?

Cheenivie
06-26-2013, 08:40 AM
Why people keep posting screenshots that don't prove anything?

Specially not this cap I would like to see there "pro" birds try 56-61 pvp on a bird ofc... Ive tried it and I dont know how these birds do it I suck at 56:P

Voh
06-26-2013, 08:52 AM
Man, memberships, calm down.

Voh
06-26-2013, 08:53 AM
Specially not this cap I would like to see there "pro" birds try 56-61 pvp on a bird ofc... Ive tried it and I dont know how these birds do it I suck at 56:P

That's because birds are a luck based class in general.

Reunegade
06-26-2013, 09:08 AM
Reun, Rot is talking about Waug's L71 Bird "Thelonrusherx"

Oic. The first picture was kind of misleading :P

Sus
06-26-2013, 09:26 AM
That's because birds are a luck based class in general.

Then why are there always a handful of birds which can defeat any other bird there is?

Roberto077
06-26-2013, 09:43 AM

For some odd reason I'm bad when using glyph, with a cosmos set I can kill stuff.

Reunegade
06-26-2013, 09:48 AM
Then why are there always a handful of birds which can defeat any other bird there is?
Sus bes burd

Roberto077
06-26-2013, 09:52 AM

Some birds are lucky. Some are not.

Sus
06-26-2013, 10:00 AM
Some birds are lucky. Some are not.

No, 10 fights is not luck, it's skill. If you talk about this cap then I agree but I'm talking about regular balanced pvp.

Reunegade
06-26-2013, 11:35 AM
I repeat: Sus bes burd

Waug
06-26-2013, 11:48 AM
*snicker* Yeah. Pro indeed.

I repeat again, I'm really proud that how I get the chance to fight these pro-es , again it was 3 pro vs me,

Zeus
06-26-2013, 12:52 PM
Lol...in your "10-2" win against Apollo the screen shows u killing randoms, i only see u killed him once

Waug, as this quote shows, where are you killing me? I only see one kill. If I recall, in that match, you were farming noob ungeared players. Notice how those names are not familiar to anyone? If it takes cheap, faked screenshots for you to show that you've beaten me, you've lost my respect.

Also, even if you do have screenshots that show me losing, congratulations. The amount of times that I beat people, I do not screenshot. I do not need to reassure my ego, nor do I need to fill up my album with useless pictures of me winning. Therefore, I am honored that you think I am pro enough to screenshot a lucky win or two vs. me. :)

Cheers,

~Apollo

P.S: If you want to have a match vs. me, let me know. I will gladly show you that you are definitely not as skilled. If I recall correctly, I remember teaching you tips and tricks of a bird in the L66 cap when you just started playing. :)

Reported this thread for trolling, we do not need another Zonesmash.

Voh
06-26-2013, 02:27 PM
Apollo just shut you down, lmao.

Kraze
06-26-2013, 02:45 PM

Waug, as this quote shows, where are you killing me? I only see one kill. If I recall, in that match, you were farming noob ungeared players. Notice how those names are not familiar to anyone? If it takes cheap, faked screenshots for you to show that you've beaten me, you've lost my respect.

Also, even if you do have screenshots that show me losing, congratulations. The amount of times that I beat people, I do not screenshot. I do not need to reassure my ego, nor do I need to fill up my album with useless pictures of me winning. Therefore, I am honored that you think I am pro enough to screenshot a lucky win or two vs. me. :)

Cheers,

~Apollo

P.S: If you want to have a match vs. me, let me know. I will gladly show you that you are definitely not as skilled. If I recall correctly, I remember teaching you tips and tricks of a bird in the L66 cap when you just started playing. :)

Murderbear just killed thread? Man every time I consider going back to pl just to pvp I find one of these threads to remind me why I left for al

Cheenivie
06-26-2013, 07:39 PM
Umm waug idk if ur blind or something but ur first match are u trying to tell us you were being 3v1 when u lost 10-4 to ragericon? And the second one is 2 int mages idk but blast+spam= pro? not rlly...

Zeus
06-26-2013, 08:51 PM
Umm waug idk if ur blind or something but ur first match are u trying to tell us you were being 3v1 when u lost 10-4 to ragericon? And the second one is 2 int mages idk but blast+spam= pro? not rlly...

Ignore him. He's always had a trolling tone in a majority of his posts and hides it under the pretense of the language barrier. This thread here proves it, which is why I reported it.

Waug
06-26-2013, 09:27 PM

Cheers,

~Apollo

wow, seriously if anyone ask what is contradiction, perhaps it would be a perfect example. that I will show here, please read the Above post carefully then read the below, so ultimately you holds the right to insult anyome? and anybody don't even have the right to defend them self, good job, even in my original post I did not even mentioned anyone's name neither mine, that would cause any type of flame or something. u guys just predict who am I and start to insult someone called 'waug'> whereas so many peoples can have this types of set, that 'waug' was wearing good job

Lol, you're Waug? Here you are bragging to everyong that you're pro when you're really not.

Most skilled endgamers find you very easy and on Waug, you complain a lot about rushers. What are you trying to accomplish? Trolling?

and Apollo stop lying, I never learned from u anything.

Extreme
06-26-2013, 09:37 PM
Whats Point of Thread?

Kraze
06-26-2013, 09:41 PM
Pfft everyone who is anyone knows Apollo is basically PLs equivalent to Kevin Bacon. If anyone has ever helped you with anything at some point it could be traced back to him. Heck even the traps in sewers were changed as a result of him killing parties with taunt for lols

Wendellism
06-26-2013, 09:45 PM
I repeat again, I'm really proud that how I get the chance to fight these pro-es , again it was 3 pro vs me,

Oooo, what are you trying to prove here? I gave you a 10-x pic and you gave a pic where rated m and ragericon attacked you and you lost.

That called pro?

NotYoCookiez
06-26-2013, 09:45 PM
I can't wait til next cap so all these OP people can go away with their high egos because they can kill anyone with 1-2 hits.

Come 50-61 pvp pls.

Wendellism
06-26-2013, 09:50 PM
I can't wait til next cap so all these OP people can go away with their high egos because they can kill anyone with 1-2 hits.

Come 50-61 pvp pls.

Can I twink farm here first before joining you guys at those levels?

Roberto077
06-26-2013, 10:54 PM
These threads really just kill a player's reputation... Or Iago is just getting ya drunk

Reference! Who will get it!?!

Stevenmc
06-26-2013, 11:22 PM
Apollo comes in and completely shuts him up and his motives down. Good job. @apollo

Delphina
06-26-2013, 11:22 PM
Time to close of this thread.