PDA

View Full Version : something exp players and guilds will like

Zurko
06-25-2013, 04:44 AM
since sts i guess put tdm n i was suggeting it for awhile ima try another suggest for pve this time ....
SUPER ELITE
let me explain
ok first of all requirements
a GUILD
minimum players in 6 max 8
Top gear this aint for the starters...
make bosses and mobs twice as hard so if bosses critting 4k+ the warrs better know how to stack heals n not slip up ;)(1hr-3hr per map run depending on bosses ofc)
loot system 4 drops to split between 8 ppl
also only pinks elite golden chest , 1-3 hour super elite and we still have great chance to get crap in elite golden so its fair i say....
i say a definite 4 goldens(we will burn hella pots) with a very high pink possibility will encourage people to do it...and the more hardcore players will enjoy
gives the guild somthing to be proud of accomplishing.
for this to work we neeeeed to be able to get our disconnected players back in after they dc NEEED THIS STS!
also almost forgot splitting loot...
Give us a dice roll option so we can divide loot ex:entomb drops theres 3warrs dice roll high number gets the item
and also make it so officers and masters can only grab loot ...maybe that will help
sure a offic can take loot and leave guild and inresponse there rep will go to ishhh and finding a guild strong enough with players with the experience to run the s.elite wont be easy ...so yea people will think twice before running off...and i rather trust officers?gm then a new member taking loot after 3hours you kno....

feedback critics add ons will be nice
im probally missing stuff its 5am here idk y im up lol
where the hardcore players feedback

this new gametype can bring new achiv, new leaderboards and NEW CONTENT that has nothing to do with expands..
imagine fighting grimir....and bloodhammer at once:)))) the raging will be music to my ears
and ofc sts you can find some way to milk plat here just dont make it PLAT ONLY