PDA

View Full Version : Prime Slots deposit..

athosnl
06-25-2013, 05:10 AM
hey Guys i made a new account and deposited 10 euros to Prime Slots... i also made 3-4 screenshots when the payment was accepted.. there stands on ur site that u get 490! PLATINUM, IMMEDIATELY,, now im still waiting and i still didnt get my 490 plat... Could u guys tell me the reason why? thank you..

And yes i went to their site redirected from your site... I think this is very bad and misleading for customers like me if you treat people like that fooling..

I also have the reciept though.. I could send u guys..

P.S I couldnt find customer support so i made a thread in here..

Lojack
06-25-2013, 10:10 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?96825-Have-a-problem-with-Offers-Please-contact-the-Offer-Provider

Slardz
06-25-2013, 12:34 PM
hey Guys i made a new account and deposited 10 euros to Prime Slots... i also made 3-4 screenshots when the payment was accepted.. there stands on ur site that u get 490! PLATINUM, IMMEDIATELY,, now im still waiting and i still didnt get my 490 plat... Could u guys tell me the reason why? thank you..

And yes i went to their site redirected from your site... I think this is very bad and misleading for customers like me if you treat people like that fooling..

I also have the reciept though.. I could send u guys..

P.S I couldnt find customer support so i made a thread in here..

You can go to Spacetime Studios Support :) To help you