PDA

View Full Version : money game

jazaajaba
06-25-2013, 12:01 PM
This mmo is not different from any other mmo. There goes the same story there are two type of coins one is simple gold coins and other are platinum coins(which you need to get awesome stuff like mithyc and arcane items) pls i request STS to make a way to earn plat in game without paying real money or doing offers do something about it or this game would be rich people game pls think about other people.

Ebezaanec
06-25-2013, 12:13 PM
If you were a in a business, you wouldn't want to sacrifice profits. Remember, sts is a company and the people who work there have to make a living. The servers and maintenance all cost money and thats where plat enters the picture.

Arcane Legends is still free to play and plat is not needed to obtain arcanes or mythics. They can be purchased with gold but are more easily obtainable with plat. While you may be rich or not, there are many ways to still succeed in Arcane Legends without plat. I admit, it may be a lot tougher but not impossible.

Just remember that ingame and in real life, people with money will always have an advantage.

Alhuntrazeck
06-27-2013, 03:08 AM
Ik, I'd also like a way to earn platinum. Like...DragonVale for example. The elite currency there can be earned. STS now has gigantic profits and making earning platinum hard wouldn't be bad.

Like 1/10 chances of getting 1 plat from Klaas.