PDA

View Full Version : Guide: All Purpose Build List (All Classes)

vholt
06-26-2013, 12:05 AM
Hi there!

I'm vholt.

Let me introduce myself:

I've been playing AL since Season 2. No, I'm not the best and most experienced player out there, but I've had my journeys. Generally in RPGs, especially MMOs, I love to play support. When I saw the provided characters to choose from, I was quite disappointed to see no true support class existed. That's ok. I've come to love playing as the Sorcerer. A cute, stubby, blue midget of death. Death as in, he dies a lot :P

But enough about me, there is a reason you clicked this thread. As you see in the title: This thread is a guide containing all/as many builds I can fit.

Welcome! I have worked very long and hard on this, and it still has room to grow.
In this guide, you will find various builds to browse and assist your AL character. I know some people out there are quite curious as to what skills to invest in and what stats are most important. So, what this guide will provide is a heavy gallery of some options to choose. Be it Warrior, Rogue, or Sorcerer; there'll be a build for any class, any play-style, any mode, any map, any time.

Also, if you would like to suggest a build to be implemented in this gallery, please pm me.

I've split up the builds by Character Class first, and then I will make sure to bold what use they are for. Happy researching!

SORCERER

PvE

This build is meant for soloing tombs and mines. It's a PvE build recommended for fighting large groups of enemies by yourself.

Skillset: So the skills optimal for PvE can depend on you and your playing style. If you solo bosses and do elite maps a lot, maybe lightning is a great option. If you do a lot of tombs though, try this skillset:

This skillset is similar to the build jb57542 mentioned in his Level by Level Skill Guide (I'm switching Lifegiver with Arcane Shield) and is revolved around two things: DoT & AoE. Let's go over what skills to use and why:

Fireball - Like i said, it's a staple. The base damage may not be as appealing but when applied to multiple mobs (with increased range, it's even more!) it is necessary. Most sorcs lead with this attack. With this build, not today. Believe it or not, you might not even get the stun upgrade.

I recommended getting increased range, DoT, and maybe get the stun. You'll have to decide for yourself, but later on that.

Frost Bolt- The debate for frost bolt vs lightning strike is over. For tombs and such, Frost Bolt is the way to go. Why? Because Frost Bolt has a more dependable AoE than Lightning. Also DoT, and what is one of the major components of this build?

Get all the upgrades on this one.

Timeshift - You knew it was coming. To me, Time Shift is the ultimate PvE skill. Think about it. This skill can drop on enemies and do AoE damage. With an upgrade, it snares them so they can't move, forcing them to be stuck inside the dreaded sphere. If you charged it, and got the upgrade, now DoT is ticking life away, from every mob inside the sphere. They can't escape, they're snared. Then finally the clock explodes and finishes them all off. I mean it's like 3 attacks-in-1 guys.

Considering upgrades, max this baby up.

Arcane Shield - Many people find it better to choose this over lifegiver in PvE because of potions. I agree. Also there is one more reason why you need it. More on that later..

Get all the upgrades except the one that knockbacks enemies.

As you can see, there are 3 skills that do DoT, and 3 skills that do AoE. The rest put into passives you see fit. (If you need more damage or survivability.)

Pets: I strongly recommended a pet that gives you high crit, whether it's a happiness bonus or arcane ability. I prefer Ribbit or Colton though. I personally use Ribbit for his range.

(This is how I handle mobs in tombs and such, if you do this already then great. I just want to let people know how, and i'm taking credit ) Here is where it starts to get fun. And you'll also see how these skills work together in perfect harmony. I'll use an example to paint a picture for you. You're in watcher tomb 4 trying to grind to the next level.. Heres what you do:

-Find a large group of enemies.

-Charge your shield. This is very important because a large group of enemies can take out anyone in seconds. Since you got invulnerability for a couple of seconds you'll be fine.

-Rush into the center of those mobs. (No I'm not crazy) The shield will let you survive and the mobs will aggro on you so you should be surrounded. Which is what you want. This is why shield > heal.

-Activate your shield. You can do this before rushing in or after, difference is if you can run fast enough to not get hit so much.

-Now your surrounded, release a charged Time Shift. Don't move, don't panic. Your shield's invincibility has probably worn off by now, and now you are relying on the damage reduction to save your blue butt from the relentless attacks from a ridiculous amount of mobs. Don't worry time for offense. That clock has them trapped now. DoT is ticking away.

-Release a charged Frost Bolt. Since they are all clumped up around you, you'll be taking full advantage of the AoE. You'll be freezing many, many mobs which will ease the barrage of attacks on you. Not only that, but now Time Shift's DoT and Frost Bolt's DoT are at work.

-Take a breather, your surrounded by frozen mobs they can't hurt you. But that ice doesnt last very long.

-Charged fireball time. Here's where that stun upgrade is optional. There are two ways you can go about this. When mobs are frozen you can't stun them. So if you send a charged fireball they'll remain frozen and you just damage. So, you can either wait for the ice to melt, and then send that charged fireball. Stunning them which means less of them hitting you. Or if you would like a quick and impatient approach then save that skillpoint for a passive. And send a charged fireball immediately after you Frost Bolt them. Still charged because it increases the damage, and there's no pressure to quickfire one. (They're frozen remember)

-So now you released an epic combo. Now what? Well this is where having my trusty ribbit comes in. Hit that ability and bam! Watch the word "Critical" float up everywhere. How? You're thinking. DoT. Yep. Since DoT is constant except fireball which is every 5 seconds. The frost bolt and time shift DoT is constantly ticking away damage. Here's a little note: The more hits = the more chances of getting a critical. DoT is the fastest way to do damage, even though it's small damage. Don't forget it's multiple mobs.

Time for a little math:

Let's say you got 20 mobs in your combo.

Frost bolt Dot + Timeshift DoT + Fireball DoT = 3 ticks = 3 hits.

3 x 20 = 60 ticks = 60 hits in that first second. This shows how effective AoE is.

If ribbit increases your crit to even just 60% for the time being, in that timespan you probably have done like 300 ticks of damage from the DoT.

60% x 300 = 180. Theoretically, you would have critted 180 times.

Although the crit doesnt increase the DoT to like 100 damage it's still something.

Anyways,

-What's next? Well during that whole process remember to SPAM POTS. Hp pots. Although you had a shield to help you and you froze the enemies around you. You might have not gotten all of them, or range enemies could hit you from outside the sphere. Running into a large group of enemies is very dangerous and remember your not a warrior. I always brace myself by spamming my pots all the way.

Think this is too suicidal?

After executing the combo correctly and if you have good gear and stats, normally I would wipe out those type of mobs you encounter in tombs that chases you down and kill your whole party in seconds because there is just so many of them, in a matter of seconds. Auto-attacks aren't needed. The DoT is working while you aren't. And the clock still has an explosion waiting. Just don't move, stay in the centre of the sphere and watch your health. By now you should have wiped out most of the weaker mobs and you can spam skills to finish them off. Once the clock explodes or you've killed enough that you arent in any danger you can move around and do whatever to clean up the mess.

Just found this combo grinding to level 30. I found it better than charging a fireball to start. Rushing in a spamming skills before the stun wears off and then end up kiting them sending a clock to control the crowd. I found this method to be flawed. With the new combo i felt i had more control over the mobs and didnt feel too much pressure. I'm not getting chased. I dont have to run around. Just focus on getting the combo done right and spamming hp pots. I really don't use a lot, unless i screw up. The trick to getting the combo right is placement. Know where a good position is to aggro all the mobs and get as much as you can to aggro you. The tighter they are together the better.

This build is about the best I’ve discovered for PVP/PVE and allow you to level up the easiest. I know there will be variations some people may suggest with shield or lighting but this is one sorcerer’s suggestion. For my credentials I’ve been on the leader boards for two seasons running, have over 90k PVE kills with around 600 deaths, 6500 PVP kills and 3200 deaths with 852 flags.

First I feel any good sorcerer should start by getting their most useful skills out first, hence my first 14 skill selections in order by level:

2. Unlock Fireball skill
3. Unlock Heal
4. Unlock Heal sub skill Empower
5. Unlock Fireball sub skill Impact
6. Unlock Frost Bolt skill
7. Unlock Frost Bolt sub skill Ice Wielder
8. Unlock Time Shift
9. Unlock Time Shift sub skill Freeze Time
10. Unlock Time Shift sub skill Countdown of Pain
11. Unlock Fireball sub skill Engulf
12. Unlock Fireball sub skill Ignite
13. Unlock Frost Bolt sub skill Jagged Ice
14. Unlock Frost Bolt sub skill Shiver
15. Unlock Time Shift sub skill Dodge and Death

At this point you are level 15 and have all of your core skills unlocked. This part of your build is the same even for me at lvl 31. Next we move onto the passive skills and I’ll put some variation in here for some people’s person preference. I also suggest for you to buy a new weapon and some cheap gear, either lvl 15/16 since it’s the most abundant. In addition from here on out if you find yourself dying a lot look to buy gear every five levels or so, this will enable you to pick gear from previous lvl caps where gear should be the most abundant.

16. Add to passive skill Knowledge
17. Add to passive skill Knowledge
18. Add to passive skill Knowledge
19. Add to passive skill Knowledge
20. Add to passive skill Knowledge
21. Add to passive skill Agility
22. Add to passive skill Agility
23. Add to passive skill Agility
24. Add to passive skill Agility
25. Add to passive skill Agility

Now you are lvl 25 and have maxed out you’re base damage stats. Now its decision time and how you want to complete you’re mage. There are three primary paths you can use the rest of your 6 skill points on Critical Shot (crit mage), Damage (max damage mage) or Might (for a better survivability mage). I suggest you pick you’re path and max out one of these three passives, otherwise you’ll water down the effect if you spread you’re passive between all three. I’m personally a crit mage making using of Fatality armor and select pets to maintain 17% crit or more all the time.

26. Add to passive skill Critical Shot/Damage/Might
27. Add to passive skill Critical Shot/Damage/Might
28. Add to passive skill Critical Shot/Damage/Might
29. Add to passive skill Critical Shot/Damage/Might
30. Add to passive skill Critical Shot/Damage/Might
31. You’re choice - My suggestion is invest into the remaining Time Shift skill or one of the above mentioned passives (I like damage over might)

Credit: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?98946-Level-by-Level-Skill-Guide

PvP

This build utilizes the Positive Surge upgrade of Lightning Strike and Ribbit's Arcane Ability to activate some serious critical hits.

Skillset: Fireball is, like most build, used for its stun. Lightning is the main damaging element here, while the shield and lifegiver is for survivability reasons.

Fireball: All upgrades except scorch.

Lightning Strike: Positive Surge and Empowering Bolt upgrades.

Arcane Shield: All upgrades except Displacement Wave.

Lifegiver: The one that gives mana back, i forgot the upgrade name >...<

Stat Distribution: Full Intelligence

Passives: Knowledge and Agility.

Gear: This can be up to you. Go intelligence first and add dexterity for more crit (to ensure a critical hit) or strength for more hp (to last longer).

Pet: Ribbit, maybe Colton.

-Lead with fireball to stun the opponent. Then Ribbit's Arcane Ability and Lightning Strike right after.

-Ribbit's arcane ability should buff your crit % enough to ensure Lightning lands a critical. If not, get more dex in your gears.

-That one hit of lightning does 250% more damage when it crits, this should make it easy to finish them off.

Credit: It's a really common build, so i'll just give to AL community.

Tried out this build during free respec. It's pretty fun. Curse ftw!

Skillset: This build definitely utilizes curse however there are two different takes on this build that focus around two different things. Both will be discussed.

Fireball: All upgrades.

Curse: All upgrades.

Shield: All upgrades except Displacement Wave.

Lifegiver: All upgrades.

Stat Distribution: This is where the alternative comes in. You can either (A) Go Full Intelligence (B) Go Full Strength

Yep that's right. Full Strength.

Heres why you would choose one or the other:

Full intelligence:

Pros - More effective healing, your fireball does more damage. Your mana is pretty much a bottomless pit.

Cons - Weaker Shield, Less HP.

Full strength:

Pros - Way more HP, your shield can take more damage. Being able to take more hits is good synergy with curse.

Cons - Fireball is really weak. Lifegiver heals very little (Only useful for healing mana for rogues and warriors).

Note: Curse is not affected by your damage but by opponent's damage.

Gear: Full int - Strength then Intelligence (Strength stat higher than intelligence stat)

Full Str - Intelligence then strength

Pet - It doesn't really matter. A pet that heals would be good though.

-Kiting is very effective in this case 'cause of curse. If the opponent is spamming attacks and doesn't hit you, it's a win-win for you

-Fireball is for stunning

-Shield has amazing synergy with curse, so if you do curse your opponents then make sure you pop up a shield

Credit: Me d:

This build depends heavily on being able to strike first and getting that stun in there first thing. It involves bursting a lot of damage and finishing off the opponent quickly before they can hurt you. However, you are very vulnerable because you have no shield. It is preferred to finish off the opponent before the stun wears off, but more importantly to finish them before they finish you.

Skillset: There are 3 offensive skills chosen to increase damage burst potential. Frost Bolt and Lightning Strike are the strongest skills while Fireball is for the initial stun. However, fireball has high DoT, which helps with its damage.

Fireball: All upgrades, except scorch.

Lightning Strike: Positive surge and empowered bolt upgrades.

Frost Bolt: Jagged Ice and Shiver upgrades.

Lifegiver: It's up to you really.

Passives: Critical % and Agility. Knowledge if any left over.

Stat Distribution: Full Intelligence

Pets: Clyde or Slag. These pets have an ability that act like a stun to your opponent however aren't classified as stuns, so opponents are not immune. This is helpful in increasing the time opponents are left defenseless, which means less time you are receiving damage.

Gear: Although this is a full intelligence build, critical % is very beneficial. Get gear that bumps it up. Anything that improves Int and Dex. Str doesnt matter. This'll also ensure maximum damage, increasing the effectiveness of this build.

-Always lead with a charged fireball. This build relys on the stun that leaves opponents defenseless as you burst tons of damage on them.

-Spam skills after you stun. Don't charge any other skills.

-Remember you have no shield so pick your fights wisely and don't be so aggressive. If possible, use your teammates as a wall.

Credit goes to Agnasty. (He told me about this build)

More must be added!

vholt
06-26-2013, 12:06 AM
ROGUE

PvE

This build is a great combination for dagger rogues, that kill enemies fast. It's an all-round build that is effective on bosses as it is on mobs. Need more life? Try swapping in Combat Medic, for Shadow Veil.

Skillset:

Shadow Pierce - Shadow Absorption upgrade.

Noxious Bolt - All upgrades except Fragmentation.

Aimed Shot - Max upgrades.

Shadow Veil - All upgrades except Combusting Decay.

Passives: Max Might, Knowledge, and Agility.

Stat Distribution: Full Dexterity

Gear: Gear that gives Dex and then Int.

Pets: Malison, Talon, Horton, Ribbit, and Wrathjaw are all good.

-Pull aggro with a charged nox bolt because it is AoE

-Then drop a Shadow Veil in the center of the mobs

-Use charged auto-attacks for AoE

-Just use Auto-attacks on mobs, and Shadow Pierce to pick off any stragglers

-You can save your mana for bosses, which is when you use nox bolt and aimed shot.

-Ribbit's ability works well right after nox bolt and right before aim shot.

Crdit goes to Keikali for telling me about this build. Keikali also gives credit to Zuzeq for helping Keikali with his build.

In this build we are trying to save mana, and utilize the auto-attack as much as possible. This build is going to rely on DPS, and big buffs from your skills. Highly recommended not to use for PvP, but works well in PvE. Also, not that effective against tough bosses either. If you do want that edge over bosses to give your toon some roundness, try swapping Razor Shield for a maxed Aimed Shot.

Skillset:

Combat Medic - All upgrades.

Razor Shield - Max upgrades.

Shadow Veil - All upgrades except Combusting Decay.

Passives: Max Might, Knowledge, and Agility.

Stat Distribution: Full Dexterity

Gear: Gear that gives Dex and then Strength.

Pets: Malison, Talon, Horton, Ribbit, and Wrathjaw are all good.

-Use Nox Bolt sparingly, only once per group of mobs. Use it to pull aggro. Use it too much you might run out of mana.

-Once they are together, charge the rest of your skills. Medic, can be used beforehand for a safety net, or saved until you really need it.

-Low cooldowns means you're using less skills, more auto-attack. In this build DPS > Damage. It also means you're using less mana/second.

-Charging your auto-attack is an AoE attack, remember that. With ALP's that's a big thing.

This build is all about surviving. Better with a party, utilizing the tanks as meat shields, you also want to kite like a sorc. I recommend you use a bow for this build to keep your distance from enemies. Keep your fingers off that green potion icon, you won't be using it anytime soon.

Skillset:

Shadow Pierce: Shadow Absorption upgrade.

Aimed Shot: All upgrades.

Razor Shield: All upgrades.

Combat Medic: All upgrades.

Passives: Might, Agility, then Knowledge.

Gear: Dexterity then Strength, or try to get gear that gets your dodge up.

Stat Distribution: Full Dexterity.

Pets: Malison, Ribbit, or any other "rogue-recommended" pets.

-Hmm, a shield+heal combo? What class uses that?

-Although the razor shield is not really a shield that blocks damage, it boosts your dodge up which is great for pve.

-Although you're a bogue, Shadow Pierce is there. This should always be charged to utilize the Absorption upgrade, and only to pick off stragglers.

-Keep your distance, you're not a tank so let the warriors do it. If they are aggro'd on you, then run back behind your teammates.

-With your auto-attack and aim shot, you're more effective at picking off mobs one at a time (but quite quickly), than wiping out groups of them at the same time.

-If you reallyyy want to, you can jump in there with Shadow Pierce, let Razor Shield do its damage, and then run back.

PvP

This combination of skill is very common for rogues in PvP. It utilizes Aimed Shot's explosive critical damage, and Noxious Bolt's devastating DoT, to end opponents quickly, while Combat Medic, a beautiful skill, keeps the streak alive.

Skillset:

Aimed Shot - Max upgrades.

Shadow Piercer - Shadow Absorption upgrade.

Combat Medic - Max upgrades.

Passives - Max Knowledge, Might, and Agility

Stat Distribution - Full Dexterity.

Gear - Gear that gives Dexterity and then Intelligence.

Pets - Slag, Ribbit, Malison, and Talon all work well with this build.

-Aimed Shot is meant to get all the kills here

-Spam Aimed Shot to buff up that crit!

-Lead with a charged Shadow Pierce to dash towards your enemy and then away to get a free hit and remain out of range

-Try not to charge skill very often, low cooldown times mean spam away

Credit goes to AL community for this widespread build

More must be added!

vholt
06-26-2013, 12:06 AM
WARRIOR

PvE

This build is a full offensive build. It relies heavily on pots for health and mana, but you cut though mobs like a hot knife through butter.

Skillset: This build increases damage burst potential by utilizing three offensive skills.

Skyward Smash: All upgrades except Effortless Execution.

Chest Splitter: All upgrades.

Windmill: All upgrades.

Vengeful Blood: All upgrades.

Passives: Might, Knowledge, Agility

Stat Distribution: Full Strength

Gear: Strength and then Dexterity for crits/Intelligence for mana

Pets: Any pet suitable for warriors. (Pets that give Strength bonus primarily)

- Jump into the party with Skyward Smash!

-Followed by a Chest Splitter and Windmill, you'll be sure to mop up the mess, clean.

-No Horn of Renew? You'll be needing lots of health potions.

-Mana may be a problem too, but your damage output will be insane.

Credit goes to whoever uses this build...

PvP

This build is a common build for warriors in PvP. It has many variations but mostly used to crit windmill.

Skillset: This build is named after the two main attacks: Skyward Smash, and Windmill. A popular combo that lets warriors get nice and close... and release a hammer of fury!

Skyward Smash: Thundering Hammer, and Quaking Earth upgrades.

Windmill: All upgrades if you can.

Vengeful Blood: All upgrades.

Horn of Renew: Protective Shield, and Increased Duration upgrades.

Passives: Might, Agility, Damage %.

Stat Distribution: Full Strength.

Gear: Gear that has Strength then Dexterity.

Pets: Ribbit.

-The most common way to use this build, is charged Skyward Smash to get in range, then tap Ribbit's Arcane Ability followed by an immediate (uncharged) windmill

-An alternate way to approach a fight is to charge Vengeful Blood, tap Skyward Smash to get within range, charge Windmill, and then use Ribbit's ability.

-Don't worry about mana. With Vengeful you will almost never run out of mana, as long as the opponent is attacking you.

Credit goes to the AL community for the warrior common build.

Alhuntrazeck
06-26-2013, 08:02 AM
If my thanks weren't exhausted, id thank you. Definitely. This guide is simply AMAZING. Incredible work man. The PvP thing I did NOT know about! I usually use my trusty malison for its awesome buffs but maybe I'll use some ribbit too :)

The PvP timeshift thing is awesome. Tho my build is a hybrid of pve n PvP and I wouldn't want to change it, Ill use the techniques you've said of the clock skill for an alt mage char if I ever make one.

Kudos for making such an incredible guide. Gl with rogue n warrior guides!

P.S: if you need to test out skill combos on me in PvP you just need to ask. I don't mind adding a few more deaths to my already severely negative kdr!

If you want to run with me for some pve testing, just ask.

P.P.S: oh yes. If you want to test out skills for rogues in pve or PvP I can create an alt and level with you for company.

Looking forward to catch you in-game!

Later,

Al the Noob Mage

keikali
06-26-2013, 08:43 AM
Great post.

vholt
06-26-2013, 12:31 PM
If my thanks weren't exhausted, id thank you. Definitely. This guide is simply AMAZING. Incredible work man. The PvP thing I did NOT know about! I usually use my trusty malison for its awesome buffs but maybe I'll use some ribbit too :)

The PvP timeshift thing is awesome. Tho my build is a hybrid of pve n PvP and I wouldn't want to change it, Ill use the techniques you've said of the clock skill for an alt mage char if I ever make one.

P.S: if you need to test out skill combos on me in PvP you just need to ask. I don't mind adding a few more deaths to my already severely negative kdr!

P.P.S: oh yes. If you want to test out skills for rogues in pve or PvP I can create an alt and level with you for company.

Later,

Al the Noob Mage

Haha wow thanks! I appreciate it! I'll definitely keep in mind your offers to help, however free respec is over so it'll be sparse. Looking forward to it too! :D

Alhuntrazeck
06-26-2013, 11:34 PM

Later,

Al the Noob Mage

Typing on a phone I didn't realize how big this post was! Tl;Dr, good work! :D

Aises Espinosa
06-27-2013, 03:34 AM
Can I post my warrior build here? PVP lVl 26

Helicopter
06-27-2013, 04:32 AM
Just a suggestion,put at least 1 twink build for maybe level 16 for each class.
For twink builds,here are a few toons who could help.

Rogue:Trueorigin,Lilbless,Merrrrrrked,Ladysoul
Warrior:Bossqbeatz,Mrsschmuck or Mschmuck Im not sure hehe
Mage: Dont know any :P

vholt
06-27-2013, 11:13 AM
Can I post my warrior build here? PVP lVl 26

Yes! Please Pm me!

vholt
07-20-2013, 10:58 PM
Hurray! All classes now have content! Just have to keep it updated...

Xbuddyjosh
07-20-2013, 11:08 PM
If u need any help with mages pm BAT in game ;)

Xbuddyjosh
07-20-2013, 11:10 PM
Just a suggestion,put at least 1 twink build for maybe level 16 for each class.
For twink builds,here are a few toons who could help.

Rogue:Trueorigin,Lilbless,Merrrrrrked,Ladysoul
Warrior:Bossqbeatz,Mrsschmuck or Mschmuck Im not sure hehe
Mage: Dont know any :P

Ladysoul changed name to souldancer

Roberto077
07-20-2013, 11:14 PM
The thing about the 60 hits could be more exact considering the .5 seconds global cooldown rate

MGirl
07-21-2013, 07:24 AM
Loving these builds, thanks for making this Vholt, respec'd and tried the Rogue PvE one, but I found the lack of Combat Medic very disheartening due to me being stingy with Health Pots.
Can you suggest a PvE one that utilizes Combat Medic?

vholt
07-21-2013, 02:58 PM
Loving these builds, thanks for making this Vholt, respec'd and tried the Rogue PvE one, but I found the lack of Combat Medic very disheartening due to me being stingy with Health Pots.
Can you suggest a PvE one that utilizes Combat Medic?

Alright, i'll put it at the top of the list for the next update d:

Btw if you need a sig you should check out my thread d;

MGirl
07-22-2013, 02:17 AM
Thanks.
And will do. :o :D

vholt
07-22-2013, 07:13 PM
Added a couple builds to rogue section

Drearivev
07-22-2013, 07:18 PM
For the Survivor build, I'd recommend Nox over Razor. Why? Because if you have to keep your distance, Nox would be better. As for the dodge buff, Rogue already have 30%+ dodge at cap, so it's not very hard to dodge attacks.

jakesushiroll
07-22-2013, 09:22 PM
For pvp, i use
aimed
nox
shadow piercer
medic packs

strategy:
when I see the enemy, I use aimed shot. then nox and then shadow piercer. i use medic packs if my health is low (duh lol .-.) and then i repeat the process. :)

my strategy works pretty well for me ;D

jakesushiroll
07-22-2013, 09:23 PM
btw, i never charge my attacks.
it takes too much precious time.
unless i'm just running around. I charge aimed shot if i'm just running here and there.