PDA

View Full Version : The Sadness: Happy Birthday!

The Happiness
06-26-2013, 01:13 AM
A curious discovery...

Whilst investigating the City of Oasis, in a dimly lit and abandoned corridor of Malik Museum, I happened across an old curiosity.

Gently wiping the dust from it I discovered a brightly coloured sarcophagus. After wondering what to do with it, I figured I would drag it back to Balefort Castle and put it in the Consignment Store for a gold cap.

I tried heaving it along but it was massive and weighed a ton! Far too heavy for little me to deal with and I dropped it roughly on the ground.

From within, strange sounds emerged....distant and echoey “Hai”s and “Bai”s and the odd “Dude” so I decided to throw caution to the wind and open it and see what lurked within.

Carefully I lifted the lid and, as it was removed, a large and ancient mummy crawled slowly from its tomb. Staggering slightly and swaying as it became accustomed to its surroundings, I examined it in detail.

Elderly and withered? Most definitely! Damp and musty smelling? For sure! Hideous and scary? Without a doubt!

I took the liberty of having this bizarre creature carbon dated. Apparently it is celebrating its 2500th birthday this very day!

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/taara01/alienoasis_zpsecd2fc53.jpg

Please join with me in wishing this very ancient, crusty specimen of the human race, The Sadness, a very Happy Birthday! Best wishes from <Smile> and the pocket legend community.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/taara01/PicsArt_1370786020633_zps30b7b87d.jpg

The Happiness
06-26-2013, 01:14 AM
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/taara01/PicsArt_1370806854150_zps7e0cbce0.jpg

Happy Birthday Sweetness....just for you!

Extreme
06-26-2013, 01:29 AM
Happy Birthday, Dad :D Stay Pro! Judge <3z U

Oldcoot
06-26-2013, 01:38 AM
Shew, for a minute I thought you were talking about my wife.
Happy burfday dude

The Happiness
06-26-2013, 01:50 AM
Shew, for a minute I thought you were talking about my wife.
Happy burfday dude

I hope for your sake she doesn't read these forums!

Oldcoot
06-26-2013, 01:55 AM
If she did, might be the best thing that ever happened to me

The Happiness
06-26-2013, 02:06 AM
If she did, might be the best thing that ever happened to me

Lolol! Sure we wouldn't be conversing with Deadcoot?

Oldcoot
06-26-2013, 02:45 AM
More like enjoyingthequietdoingmyownlaundrycoot

The Greediness
06-26-2013, 03:32 AM
Happy birthday!
I've been wondering what you'd like like mummified, and now I know!

The Happiness
06-26-2013, 03:45 AM
Happy birthday!
I've been wondering what you'd like like mummified, and now I know!

You like my new helm? Still gonna speak to me, Foxy? :)

Extreme
06-26-2013, 03:50 AM
Onyx OCD, New?

The Happiness
06-26-2013, 04:32 AM
Onyx OCD, New?

Yes ....always told The Sadness I'd never buy one but...it's his birthday! But Greedy said he'd never speak to me again if I did! Hoping we can come to some arrangement.

The Greediness
06-26-2013, 05:23 AM
You like my new helm? Still gonna speak to me, Foxy? :)
You suck, sugarbeard ;)

Wendellism
06-26-2013, 05:29 AM
Happy Birthday Sadness!

Expect a free birthday bash from me to you in the form of rushing ya PvP twink for a round! :panda:

The Happiness
06-26-2013, 06:04 AM
You suck, sugarbeard ;)

I can't believe you outed your special name for me!! Lol!

Rot
06-26-2013, 06:40 AM
Happy birthday Zo! Thanks for letting me join TDT, best of luck and have a blast! <3

Reunegade
06-26-2013, 06:45 AM
Happy B-Day, Sadness ;)

The Sadness
06-26-2013, 07:39 AM
Thanks everyone. Despite what The Happiness has lead you to believe, I'm actually turning 21 (for the 10th year in a row, this one's gonna be epic!)

Lol, you crack me up. Dude, no cane??? I did my old man walk in CTF the other day. Had to have someone hold my hand. Along the way, I got confused as to where I was and what I was doing. Luckily some young lad came along to show me the flag. Was the longest flag capture evar.

In celebration of my birthday, I've considered buying Velcro shoes. Life gets better everyday!!! Looking forward to adult diapers. No more: "brb, I gotta pee" during our CTF matches - pure gaming.

Time for me to take my Centrum Silver. Bai!

angeldawn
06-26-2013, 08:39 AM
Happy Birthday :)

Gideon Jean-Claude
06-26-2013, 11:03 AM
Happy birthday bro. May you be blessed to see many, many more. Its my birthday today as well.....42 years young.

The Happiness
06-26-2013, 11:47 AM
Happy birthday bro. May you be blessed to see many, many more. Its my birthday today as well.....42 years young.

Wow! The Sadness isn't that old after all!! ;P

Happy birthday to you too!

Gideon Jean-Claude
06-26-2013, 11:52 AM
Wow! The Sadness isn't that old after all!! ;P

Happy birthday to you too!

Thank you very much.

TheDaftness
06-26-2013, 01:11 PM
DUDE!!

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a481/thedaftness/tdt/hbmeow_zps57db6cca.jpg

Hope its Fun-tastic! Blow out those candles before they burn the place down!!

Griffinfan
06-26-2013, 01:15 PM
Happy (Can't count that high) 'th birthday Sadness, hope its a great one!

Zeus
06-26-2013, 01:30 PM
Thanks everyone. Despite what The Happiness has lead you to believe, I'm actually turning 21 (for the 10th year in a row, this one's gonna be epic!)

Lol, you crack me up. Dude, no cane??? I did my old man walk in CTF the other day. Had to have someone hold my hand. Along the way, I got confused as to where I was and what I was doing. Luckily some young lad came along to show me the flag. Was the longest flag capture evar.

In celebration of my birthday, I've considered buying Velcro shoes. Life gets better everyday!!! Looking forward to adult diapers. No more: "brb, I gotta pee" during our CTF matches - pure gaming.

So...is this the life of Oldcoot? xD

Happy Birthday, Sadness! Me & Happiness made a special video just for you, let me know if you'd like to see it! ;)

The Happiness
06-26-2013, 01:36 PM
So...is this the life of Oldcoot? xD

Happy Birthday, Sadness! Me & Happiness made a special video just for you, let me know if you'd like to see it! ;)

We did? I must have had a few too many bottles of Champagne! Seems I may have lost my memory ;)

Zeus
06-26-2013, 01:42 PM
We did? I must have had a few too many bottles of Champagne! Seems I may have lost my memory ;)

When I was trying to publish it as private, I accidentally published it as public. It's gone viral! Oh noes! :(

Bootdaddy
06-26-2013, 01:45 PM
Happy B Day :)

The Happiness
06-26-2013, 01:57 PM
When I was trying to publish it as private, I accidentally published it as public. It's gone viral! Oh noes! :(

I wish I could say that's a first for me!

Oldcoot
06-26-2013, 02:39 PM
Yea, pretty much

Zeus
06-26-2013, 02:47 PM
I wish I could say that's a first for me!

Googling your name on the web right now, LOL!

DocDoBig
06-26-2013, 03:53 PM
Wow Happy Birthday mate!

Schnitzel
06-26-2013, 04:36 PM

Wait. You said "..turning 21 (for the tenth year in a row)..." so..YOU'VE BEEN 21 FOR THE PAST 10YEARS?!
O.O
Anyway.
Happy Birthday The Sadness

Suentous PO
06-26-2013, 06:45 PM
Hepi bee dae

Expect a singing telegram consisting of 13 short people in bear costumes dancing to the tune of gagas "poker face", gratuity not included. Tip well or expect your bushes tp'ed as the cannot reach much higher.

Caiahar
06-26-2013, 10:13 PM
Omg....didnt read forums yesterday nor today till now......huh...looks like its LorenZo's birthday...
Sorry I couldn't be there though...
Late Happy birthday I guess.

The Sadness
06-27-2013, 06:24 AM
Thanks everyone!! I actually didn't make it in game yesterday. Works been crazy and today will be no different. I think it's going to be a 14 hour day for me, maybe longer depending on how well an update goes.

Anyways, on to the good stuff!
Apollo: Link please??
Bootdaddy: Theuglyness sig cracked me up!
Gideon Jean-Claude: We share the same birthday? Sweet, happy b-day bro!
Wendillism: Still looking forward to that birthday pvp rush. Make sure you team me and then do a group vomit on my corpse. Must be synchronized or you fail. :D
TheDaftness: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire. We don't need no water let the mutha...
Griffinfan: Sometimes I have that same problem and I work at a bank. ><
Suentous PO: I <3 midgets. Especially 10 of them at once. Add Thesadness and come find me!
Angeldawn: I'm surprised you came out of hiding to say Happy bday! :P
Rot: Thanks dude, looking forward to doing 66 matches with ya!

And... I did receive the bes birthday PL present evar. A private 1v1 match with The Happiness's haxy bear. I beat her 1st round, she stomped me 2nd round 10-4 and then she beat me 3rd round. That night ranked up there with our drunken Skype CTF nights. She's pretty quiet when she does CTF... me, I'm a screamer. I'm pretty sure I yelled OMG noooooooooo like 10 times that night. And then I'd yell I gotta pee and stumble off to the restroom.

Thanks again EVERYONE for the birthday wishes. Great group of people here.

Wendellism
06-27-2013, 06:26 AM
Thanks everyone!! I actually didn't make it in game yesterday. Works been crazy and today will be no different. I think it's going to be a 14 hour day for me, maybe longer depending on how well an update goes.

Anyways, on to the good stuff!
Apollo: Link please??
Bootdaddy: Theuglyness sig cracked me up!
Gideon Jean-Claude: We share the same birthday? Sweet, happy b-day bro!
Wendillism: Still looking forward to that birthday pvp rush. Make sure you team me and then do a group vomit on my corpse. Must be synchronized or you fail. :D
TheDaftness: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire. We don't need no water let the mutha...
Griffinfan: Sometimes I have that same problem and I work at a bank. ><
Suentous PO: I <3 midgets. Especially 10 of them at once. Add Thesadness and come find me!
Angeldawn: I'm surprised you came out of hiding to say Happy bday! :P
Rot: Thanks dude, looking forward to doing 66 matches with ya!

And... I did receive the bes birthday PL present evar. A private 1v1 match with The Happiness's haxy bear. I beat her 1st round, she stomped me 2nd round 10-4 and then she beat me 3rd round. That night ranked up there with our drunken Skype CTF nights. She's pretty quiet when she does CTF... me, I'm a screamer. I'm pretty sure I yelled OMG noooooooooo like 10 times that night. And then I'd yell I gotta pee and stumble off to the restroom.

Thanks again EVERYONE for the birthday wishes. Great group of people here.

Meet meh on Saturdays at anytime. I'll not play low as to go 3v1 against you, I'll just make this a fun 1v1 FFA for yah. xD

The Happiness
06-27-2013, 06:31 AM

You must have been mistaken my dear, The Happiness doesn't pvp. I think you've been at the booze again! But I am glad you had fun. I am sure I would have done ;P

Caiahar
06-27-2013, 09:11 AM
Huh?....whats happening.... :confused: <-----why cant there be a better confused emote....
Like @_@ oe something..