PDA

View Full Version : Putting pets back in eggs for resale?

Pandamoni
06-26-2013, 02:25 AM
I think it would be wonderful to have the ability to "re-egg" pets we have bought in order to sell or trade them. We are able to sell other plat items we purchase (things that affect our stats, not vanities) so I think this kind of would fit that criteria. There are times I've wanted to purchase a pet and I didn't because I didn't know if i would like it or not. This would allow us to try out pets. You could even charge in order to "re-egg" or unhatch an egg.

KingFu
06-26-2013, 02:27 AM
Only problem is it would water down the current value of the eggs. Maybe a one re-egg per character rule? Or knowing the devs it'll cost 500p each time...

Energizeric
06-26-2013, 10:36 AM
I disagree. It's an egg, once you hatch it the pet becomes bound to our character. That is the storyline of the game. Changing it makes no sense.

tramtamtam
06-26-2013, 10:44 AM
I disagree. It's an egg, once you hatch it the pet becomes bound to our character. That is the storyline of the game. Changing it makes no sense.

this ^

Pandamoni
06-26-2013, 10:51 AM

But I'm friends with lots of magical sorcerers! They should be able to re-egg it.

Meh, lol, I know I know...I am just staring at some pets I opened on my rogue and have zero use for but that would be great on one of my other class toons :D

Zuzeq
06-26-2013, 10:56 AM

This ^, but I would say I would like to see plat pets come in your inventory as an egg as oppose to being in stable already.

Alhuntrazeck
06-27-2013, 03:11 AM
Maybe their should be a renting facility. Or better still, a section in the auction specifically for pets which show the pet stats.

Obi
06-27-2013, 03:17 AM
I'm against.

However trading pets would be fun maybe - I assume that higher level pets would cost more etc.. no achievements should be involved though or it should be moved along with the pet.. yep, how about that idea? the achievement should be dynamic, either your have mythic/arcane item/pet in your inventory/stable and get achievements points added to your total or not?