PDA

View Full Version : Additional Handshake Skill for All classes...Power Coupling

Linkincena
06-26-2013, 05:05 AM
Just had a thought. .. a vague idea..
What if one warrior , sorcerer and rogue could couple their attack by handshake using a 5th button and release a special attack with immense power.

For eg: Warrior and sorcerer handshake: Warriors axe and sorcerer fireball combine to form a Fire axe throw... 3 times normal attack power is released.

Or a funnier one: Warrior throws sorcerer at enemy... :)) ..WWE style ))

Pls give your ideas and thoughts about this. ..

Tellurius
06-26-2013, 05:21 AM
Just had a thought. .. a vague idea..
What if one warrior , sorcerer and rogue could couple their attack by handshake using a 5th button and release a special attack with immense power.

For eg: Warrior and sorcerer handshake: Warriors axe and sorcerer fireball combine to form a Fire axe throw... 3 times normal attack power is released.

Or a funnier one: Warrior throws sorcerer at enemy... :)) ..WWE style ))

Pls give your ideas and thoughts about this. ..
Hi Linkincena,
I kinda like ur idea. Imagine Sorcerer and Rouge Aimed shot 10 k crit combo *.*.

But theres always a but
In my opinion it would be something like digimon where digimon evolve with another digimon, and we are still playing an Rpg Game . :)
Anyway Is there a game that already has this kinda attack combos ?

Awesome Idea keep it up ;)

Linkincena
06-26-2013, 05:28 AM
The good thing about Arcane legends is that STS has a good developers team who can implement changes very fast...
And also the gaming client platform is very dynamic and consumes less processor power of device..
What I mean is..."Anything is possible".. with STS' s talent :)

blazesx
06-26-2013, 06:55 AM
:) i really like your idea..

Linkincena
06-26-2013, 07:07 AM
Hi Linkincena,
I kinda like ur idea. Imagine Sorcerer and Rouge Aimed shot 10 k crit combo *.*.

But theres always a but
In my opinion it would be something like digimon where digimon evolve with another digimon, and we are still playing an Rpg Game . :)
Anyway Is there a game that already has this kinda attack combos ?

Awesome Idea keep it up ;)

The only game is remember is WWE on play station where the player throws another player on opposite team :)..
+ a tag option flashing on other player's head who is ready for coupling power...

Lipky
06-26-2013, 07:13 AM
+1 :-)

Alhuntrazeck
06-26-2013, 08:13 AM
Lmao at the WWE thing! Hell yes id love to see combos. Maybe it shud be this way:

Player A (lets assume its a mage) presses an additional button above the pets arcane ability (or below, and the pets ability can be shifted up) and a handshake sign holds over his head for maybe three seconds. Immediately...

Player B (rogue) presses the button.

I cant see how 4 would be able to work together so I'm explaining 2:

A light glows from them (or sumthing like dat). Within the space of 5 seconds, while the light still glows, both classes can execute a combo move. Like so:

Mage drops a timeshift on the enemy. Rogue sends a trap down.

The word 'Combo' will flash and the attack power is doubled.

I cant see visual effects being implemented because when more classes and skills are added, it will become a herculean task to combine ALL skills of one class with ALL skills of another.

Tl;Dr? Skills that combine without visual effects but additional power.

I'd love to see a fire axe throw n stuff like that's but that would just complicate developments like I see it.

GoodSyntax
06-26-2013, 08:36 AM
STS already implemented these group/party combo's in PL - they are called Mega Combo's and can only be executed with a combination of skills from different classes. Some of the Mega Combo animations are actually quite funny (one has a coffin drop on the mob/boss/player head!)

I've been saying Mega-Combo's should be added to AL for a while, so I vote yes :-)

Energizeric
06-26-2013, 10:40 AM
STS already implemented these group/party combo's in PL - they are called Mega Combo's and can only be executed with a combination of skills from different classes. Some of the Mega Combo animations are actually quite funny (one has a coffin drop on the mob/boss/player head!)

I've been saying Mega-Combo's should be added to AL for a while, so I vote yes :-)

^^THIS^^