PDA

View Full Version : few things to make guild play much more interesting....

blazesx
06-26-2013, 08:12 AM
Hi guys. Currently joining guild means cheaper pots... well, it could be more than that tho.. :)
Idk if anyone already suggest this, so if theres any similar suggestion, im sorry in advance. :)
1. Guild Leaderboard. Similar to leaderboard but this only for guildies.. this can be access through guild hall.
2. Special room in guild hall that can only be enter by master and officer.
3. It would be nice to have guild ranking board in guild castle. Enlarged the guild castle, its mostly crowded..lol.. attach a *request to join* button in the list.
4. Penalty 100g to leave guild. Lol. Its annoying if people come and go and come and go as they please.. :p
5. Master can mute guildmates(suggested by friends)

Idk if ma suggestion is worth looking at.... lol... thanks anyway... well, back to the game.. cya. :)

Wowsome
06-26-2013, 09:31 AM
4. Penalty 100g to leave guild. Lol. Its annoying if people come and go and come and go as they please.. :p

Firstly, the goal should be to have such an awesome guild that players want to hang in there, so leaving is not a very frequent occurrence. Secondly, there are guilds out there which are so casual or so huge that they don't care if a player leaves .. they have got a bunch of players coming and going every hour. Thirdly, is 100 gold really a "penalty"? :) I don't think a 100 gold penalty would stop me from leaving a guild if I really wanted to.

I have seen other suggestions in older threads, and I am neutral to them :).

Energizeric
06-26-2013, 10:41 AM
I like #1. Been saying they should have that for a while now. It's nice to know who the best players in your guild are.

Ebezaanec
06-26-2013, 11:40 AM
2. Special room in guild hall that can only be enter by master and officer

I suggested this already, but the thread sort of died. Hopefully it will be noticed more.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?102326-New-Section-for-Guild-Hall