PDA

View Full Version : What we love about Arcane Legends.

SpiritedAway
06-26-2013, 05:17 PM
There's a lot of negative criticism going around the forum lately and although much of the criticism is justifiable, I'm sure it can be very disheartening for our Devs. So lets use this thread to communicate what we do like (or love) about the game; post anything you enjoy about the game, from the smallest, most specific feature to the largest of core mechanics.

I'll go first. I love the Sorcerer's armor that appears to be crafted from unicorn bones. I thinks it's genius, humorous, and adds a level of depth to the Arcane universe/story.

Your turn! :chuncky:

Rare
06-26-2013, 05:33 PM
Well, the reason people post "negative criticism" is because we love this game and we see flaws that keep it from being extraordinarily great.

But I'll humor you.

My favorite thing about this game is the combat system. It's really remarkable. And the diversity of the skill options keeps things interesting. As part of the combat system, I'll also include the diversity in gear (stay wise). Great concepts.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Y O L O
06-26-2013, 06:23 PM
My fav. Thing about this game is that Rogues r super strong!(if u have my skill layout ;))

vholt
06-26-2013, 07:37 PM
My favourite thing about AL is when you start a new toon, and Johan is on the ground, and the maid is like "OMG JOHAN there's something in your stomach!" It made me lol d:

Kaytar
06-26-2013, 11:51 PM
Well, the reason people post "negative criticism" is because we love this game and we see flaws that keep it from being extraordinarily great.+1^^

I like the players and skills.