PDA

View Full Version : What is the Logic behind 4 trade slots?

ReapeJZ
06-26-2013, 05:56 PM
Who in the right mind would implicate this silly yet foolish idea? This causes alot of scams I'm surprised no one has pointed this out yet.

This is a great way for scammers to sell 4+ items to people while just selling the 4 and running away with the money without depositing the other item(s)

Before coming back to pocket legends it was above 4 slots. Now after I finally managed to get someone to sell my 5 of his items he sells me the first four then disappears and subsequently puts me in the "ignore" list...

Just wanted to point this out to the devs to fix this and do atleast 8 trade slots. This results into a lot of scams

bramer
06-26-2013, 06:00 PM
Ok, so I was gonna post something about how it is perfectly logical to only have four slots, but then I realized that it really isn't, is it?

This is bramer - signing out

Z
06-26-2013, 06:00 PM
Im gonna guess it may be for helm, weapon, armor, and shield. Only reason I can think of

bramer
06-26-2013, 06:06 PM
Im gonna guess it may be for helm, weapon, armor, and shield. Only reason I can think of
Maybe, but what about if you're trying to trade the helm, armor, 1h weapon, 2h weapon, and the shield?

This is bramer - signing out

Suentous PO
06-26-2013, 06:12 PM
Sory that happened & think the idea is good, just don't say to the creators of this game "who in their right mind.." lol, askin for a Justg edit?

As to the last part, no one here would report for you, we weren't there. Imagine a thread you didn't see doing that with your name and we all report foolishly not knowing some critical fact.
This is why there is a general "don't accuse ppl or use names" rule.
It's he said/she said as far as we can know.

Roberto077
06-26-2013, 06:30 PM
The largest amount of pieces for s set is 4 items; therefore, why not make the trade fit for sets?

KingFu
06-26-2013, 06:35 PM
You used to be able to put in far more than 4 items in trade. However, it was 4 items per page and devs got a lot of support emails saying they got "scammed" due to complications with there being more than 1 page in trade without it going recognized. The devs' solution was to make a maximum of 4 items in trade at a single given time. At the time it was the most number of items that could be visible in trade all at once, it prevented devs from getting annoying emails, and it was adequate for trading sets as most are 3-4 pieces.

Trenton
06-26-2013, 08:56 PM
I think it should be 7, like for example, custom. Wanting to buy the full custom set, it would be armor, helm, crossbow, recurve, dagger, talon, and shield. I don't believe there are any 8 piece sets, unless I'm thinking incorrectly. This has also happened to me, and it sucks that it happens:/

Zapder
06-26-2013, 09:35 PM
I don't think u should put the name of the person who scammed u here, just report him to support.

Wendellism
06-26-2013, 10:09 PM
LOL! You meant the guy that slammed his guild pages all over forums scammed you?

Now that's something I don't see everyday.

Roberto077
06-26-2013, 10:29 PM
LOL! You meant the guy that slammed his guild pages all over forums scammed you?

Now that's something I don't see everyday.

I KNOW, RIGHT? Lol.

(It should be ik,r?)

Wendellism
06-26-2013, 10:40 PM
I KNOW, RIGHT? Lol.

(It should be ik,r?)

Somehow I'm beginning to love the regular grammah patrol here. =P

KingFu
06-26-2013, 11:39 PM
I think it should be 7, like for example, custom. Wanting to buy the full custom set, it would be armor, helm, crossbow, recurve, dagger, talon, and shield. I don't believe there are any 8 piece sets, unless I'm thinking incorrectly. This has also happened to me, and it sucks that it happens:/

Who would want dagger or talon set though? Dagger doesn't even give a set bonus iirc.

Trenton
06-27-2013, 03:16 AM
Who would want dagger or talon set though? Dagger doesn't even give a set bonus iirc. Yea, I guess, it should have 5 then :P Armor helm 2h 1h and shield.

Wendellism
06-27-2013, 03:27 AM
No, I think I'm okay with the trade box having 4 boxes. I'll just use gold more often.

That's my mentality. And that's the reason why I venture out to PvE to farm.