PDA

View Full Version : Mana attack buff for rogues.

Kjalisi
06-26-2013, 06:21 PM
Now I'm pretty sure I'm not the first person to have ever had this idea or complained about how the amount of mana pots we as rogues need to consume... but I recently started using the heal buff on shadow piercer and was thinking that it would be really great if we had something similar, but for mana! An example could be that shadow veil increases mana over time for those standing inside it which would be a nice twist on what it actually does now...

Or an add to shadow piercer that would regen mana.

Even something similar to the 10% per hit would be really awesome, since both warriors AND mages have both heal and mana regen abilities if they so wish.

Thanks ^_^

Alhuntrazeck
06-27-2013, 01:29 AM
What are your faithful mana batteries for? ;)

If you didn't realize, I'm talking about us mages who uncomplainingly replenish your limited store of Mana.

Kraze
06-27-2013, 01:33 AM
The trade off for all that raw power that is high crits and as is limited mana. Would destroy the shadow of balance in the game to give rouges a mana refill

Soundlesskill
06-27-2013, 03:26 AM
Now I'm pretty sure I'm not the first person to have ever had this idea or complained about how the amount of mana pots we as rogues need to consume... but I recently started using the heal buff on shadow piercer and was thinking that it would be really great if we had something similar, but for mana! An example could be that shadow veil increases mana over time for those standing inside it which would be a nice twist on what it actually does now...

Or an add to shadow piercer that would regen mana.

Even something similar to the 10% per hit would be really awesome, since both warriors AND mages have both heal and mana regen abilities if they so wish.

Thanks ^_^

No it would makes us all too powerfull in PvP...
... just befriend a smurf

wolf17
06-27-2013, 06:38 PM
Disagree, the low mana pool is the exchange for the massive dmg.
No it would makes us all too powerfull in PvP...
... just befriend a smurf
Lol that works too, just not all smurfs like healing mana hungry rouges.

xcainnblecterx
06-27-2013, 07:46 PM
Disagree, the low mana pool is the exchange for the massive dmg.

I got no problem with it:). Actually when I'm in a run or PvP I make sure other peeps mana is full even if I don't need mana or health

Soundlesskill
06-28-2013, 12:47 AM
disagree, the low mana pool is the exchange for the massive dmg.

lmao ;d

Kjalisi
07-31-2013, 11:27 PM
This wasn't PVP related at all though its true there would be implications there :S

It was 100% elites / pve-pot-goldspentonmanapots-related.

Mage is awesome and you help (make a mage friend rofl yes I do have one <many>) but... it's not you keeping my mana bar full its the E button on my keyboard. I don't think rogue should have total mana refill that would be ridiculous.... but a small 10% mana regen on a hit, or a small mana regen over time on veil might lighten the pot load ^_^

Shallows
08-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Just use jack or nexus

FluffNStuff
08-01-2013, 04:33 PM
I gotta say I burn through tons of mana pots, but in no way do I feel a Rogue is an inefficient machine. In fact, compared to a Warrior it essentially breaks the laws of thermodynamics with how much raw damage it generates compared to the amount of mana used. If anything, THEY need more mana back.

Kjalisi
08-01-2013, 11:13 PM
I have Jack and Nexus -_-
I have mage friends.
I do not think rogue is inefficient.

Burning mana pots makes me sad is all.

One can hope ^_^

Cero
08-02-2013, 06:20 AM
edit

matanofx
08-02-2013, 06:59 AM