PDA

View Full Version : Looking for: PvE Group

Zapoke
06-26-2013, 08:53 PM
Hey guys, I've found myself at a point in Pocket Legends where I actually miss the long, drooling process of leveling with a group of players around the level of a dungeon, using gear that isn't able to one shot every enemy in the game (cough forgotten items). I wanted to look for a group of players that could make up a balanced team for PvE with these conditions:
-No event items (including forgottens!)
-No stashed gear (besides vanities and rings)
-Play in locked games, with no friends 5 levels or more above the recommended dungeon level.
-Using only the gold and items looted to gear themselves.
-No purchasing platinum elixirs. (Gold lix is fine, though they are most definitely not preferred :p)

[ignore this part for anyone reading the new thread]
And I want a team that looks something like this:
1 bear tank
1 damage Mage
1 support Mage/rhino
1 damage bird
1 Misc toon (any class/spec)

Ill fill whatever spot remains open. If you're interested in doing this, leave a comment stating the class you want to use and the name of the toon you'll use. (Character can be level 1-10).
Thanks for considering my proposition. :p

ultimaga95
06-26-2013, 09:09 PM
my lowest character is a lvl 16 i think, its name is Mortisdei, i can help at the beginning while the other characters get up to my level, pm me on here if you want me to join

Roberto077
06-26-2013, 09:13 PM
I could make the rhino. I also miss the good old times when the daily combo didn't exist.

Zapoke
06-26-2013, 09:20 PM
I could make the rhino. I also miss the good old times when the daily combo didn't exist.

Sounds good! I was hoping someone would choose support rhino over support Mage. (:

Griffinfan
06-26-2013, 09:24 PM
when and where? I have some toons to level.

Zapoke
06-26-2013, 09:27 PM
when and where? I have some toons to level.

As soon as we get enough people to start (preferably 5). Where is Forest Haven, because I know I'm making a new toon for sure.

Oldcoot
06-26-2013, 09:29 PM
I've got a lv20 when ya get there

Roberto077
06-26-2013, 09:30 PM
Sounds good! I was hoping someone would choose support rhino over support Mage. (:

I'm trying to come up with a name... Hopefully some single words are available.

Griffinfan
06-26-2013, 09:31 PM
As soon as we get enough people to start (preferably 5). Where is Forest Haven, because I know I'm making a new toon for sure.

I will come as a tank bear, PM me when you start I'm available most early afternoon and late night some mornings as well.

Ill find something to name it then ill let ya know

Zapoke
06-26-2013, 09:36 PM

I will come as a tank bear, PM me when you start I'm available most early afternoon and late night some mornings as well.

Ill find something to name it then ill let ya know

Alright. We'll probably be able to start tomorrow. I'll keep you informed, if you don't notice by then. (:

I've got a lv20 when ya get there

my lowest character is a lvl 16 i think, its name is Mortisdei, i can help at the beginning while the other characters get up to my level, pm me on here if you want me to join

What class are you two?

Roberto077
06-26-2013, 09:39 PM
Got the name Aevus meaning time or age (in Latin).

Zapoke
06-26-2013, 09:40 PM
Got the name Aevus meaning time or age (in Latin).

Alright. I'll add it when I get home.

Side note: I have two empty guilds if you guys want to use one for this. (To help organize)

Extreme
06-26-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm in as Fox Add "EAT" He is L13 Atm

Roberto077
06-26-2013, 09:50 PM

Side note: I have two empty guilds if you guys want to use one for this. (To help organize)

By empty do you mean they aren't named or don't have any current members?

Zapoke
06-26-2013, 09:54 PM

By empty do you mean they aren't named or don't have any current members?

No active members. Well, one has a level 51 Fox that still plays, but besides that it's just a bunch of my alts lol.

Roberto077
06-26-2013, 09:58 PM
No active members. Well, one has a level 51 Fox that still plays, but besides that it's just a bunch of my alts lol.

What are the names?

SkullCrusher
06-26-2013, 10:05 PM
I can fill in as a damage mage if it's still open of course. :) IGN is XxINukexX. Hopefully you will consider me as a part of the team and if you do, I look forward to the runs we do, and I will be available almost 24/7! Thanks for considering me. :)

Caiahar
06-26-2013, 10:08 PM
Is it fine if I have a warbird? :)

Oldcoot
06-26-2013, 10:13 PM
Thecootness bird

Wendellism
06-26-2013, 10:13 PM
I'll be willing to join as a Strength mage if you would make a playthrough with others. I don't kind joining if I could go in a video series. Why not make a Pocket Legends Play through series?

Roberto077
06-26-2013, 10:21 PM
I'll be willing to join as a Strength mage if you would make a playthrough with others. I don't kind joining if I could go in a video series. Why not make a Pocket Legends Play through series?

I can do that. Got 3 different types of recording softwares and a Snowball recording studio-style microphone.

Zapoke
06-26-2013, 10:30 PM

Alright then, go for it if you want to! As long as you focus your strength Mage for damage, you can fill in for the damage bird or Mage spot (only need a bird for the level 50+bosses anyway). Same thing for Warbirds. As long as it's focus is damage, it's fine. I'm going to play as a bird. It's name is going to be Versiontwelve.

What are the names?

Omnipotent and Poked Into Submission.

SkullCrusher
06-26-2013, 10:33 PM
Alright then, go for it if you want to! As long as you focus your strength Mage for damage, you can fill in for the damage bird or Mage spot (only need a bird for the level 50+bosses anyway). Same thing for Warbirds. As long as it's focus is damage, it's fine. I'm going to play as a bird. It's name is going to be Versiontwelve.

Omnipotent and Poked Into Submission.

Awwhh, but I already applied for the damage mage...:(.

Zapoke
06-26-2013, 10:38 PM
Awwhh, but I already applied for the damage mage...:(.

You're the main damage mage, I'm just saying that they can fill. :)

Current list of players:

Bear tanks: Griffinfan (?)
Supports: Roberto077 (Aevus)
Damage Mages: SkullCrusher (XxINukexX), Wendellism(?)
Damage Birds: Zapoke (VersionTwelve), Shadowstar (?), Oldcoot (Thecootness)
Miscs: Extreme (EAT)

Guys, let me know what guild you would prefer - Poked Into Submission or Omnipotent.

Dota
06-26-2013, 10:40 PM
Zapoke... Are you posting a pvp video on youtube?

Roberto077
06-26-2013, 10:43 PM
Seeing as though more than 5 people are applying, we can simply fill a guild up with the people willing to do the challenge. This way there won't be an assigned set for different people, but a large group of interchangeable sets to make a te.... Wait, that's why guilds were added to the game.... Anyways, that^^

Wendellism
06-26-2013, 10:43 PM
Oh yeah, since I'm enlisted in the army, I can only play on weekends. That's fine with you?

Zapoke
06-26-2013, 10:45 PM
Oh yeah, since I'm enlisted in the army, I can only play on weekends. That's fine with you?

Of course, though this weekend (and probably next weekend) I'm going to be otherwise occupied for most of the weekend due to the Final Fantasy XIV beta testing I'm currently involved in.

Seeing as though more than 5 people are applying, we can simply fill a guild up with the people willing to do the challenge. This way there won't be an assigned set for different people, but a large group of interchangeable sets to make a te.... Wait, that's why guilds were added to the game.... Anyways, that^^

Lol. Yeah. ;)

Zapoke... Are you posting a pvp video on youtube?

No.

Roberto077
06-26-2013, 10:48 PM
I wonder if I'll be the lone support....

Zapoke
06-26-2013, 10:51 PM
I wonder if I'll be the lone support....

Hm, perhaps I should reroll V12 to a mage?

Can you guys get on tomorrow around 12 noon EST?

Caiahar
06-26-2013, 11:15 PM
What lvl does it have to be? (srry if answered already)
IGN is Budderr
I LUV BUUUUDDDDDDEEERRR :3

Zapoke
06-26-2013, 11:17 PM
What lvl does it have to be? (srry if answered already)
IGN is Budderr
I LUV BUUUUDDDDDDEEERRR :3

Preferably 1-10, but once we get to the level of any toon you can join in, though it ruins the point of the challenge somewhat.

Extreme
06-26-2013, 11:51 PM
means I needa Find Other Weap then Scythe.

EDIT: 12 noon EST means 12 am Midnight for me, Any other time?

Wendellism
06-27-2013, 12:43 AM

Dayum Soul, that means we gotta set up an Asian group of Pocket Legend Gamers willing to play without elixirs/daily blessings.

Extreme
06-27-2013, 01:59 AM
True^ I told ya I'm asian

EDIT: Zap, My Fox got 3x combo So I Lvled Him I'll make another L1

Wendellism
06-27-2013, 06:11 AM
True^ I told ya I'm asian

EDIT: Zap, My Fox got 3x combo So I Lvled Him I'll make another L1

I've got tons of L1s just sitting around collecting dust. I used to have them collect 1k gold each for daily blessings before da nerf.

I could try eet out.

Zapoke
06-27-2013, 07:05 AM

Damn that's going to be difficult to work with lol. I have class at night time. Hmm. Well, I'm going to keep the noon time. Maybe we can try again around 10:30 PM EST tonight as well, so if people can't make the noon time, they can hopefully make that one. I might be a little bit late to that one (Class ends at 10:00 PM EST and it takes about 30 minutes to drive to and from it).

Caiahar
06-27-2013, 09:06 AM
I have school...so only free after, after school on Fridays, and whole saturday and maybe Sunday.

Zapoke
06-27-2013, 10:12 AM
I have school...so only free after, after school on Fridays, and whole saturday and maybe Sunday.

Well that sucks. =/ I have Monday-Thursday during the day (and about 1.5 hours at night), and all day Sunday.

Zapoke
06-27-2013, 03:19 PM
Created a public group for this. If you didn't get an invite and want one, pm me (or just join the group).

Roberto077
06-27-2013, 09:27 PM
Anyone up for a session tonight? (EST)

Mothwing
06-27-2013, 09:49 PM
Sounds awesome, Ordered-I'm a ranger now, but might delete and restart as a bird or pally (whichever is available)

Ordered is my ign by the way, or PM my main, Mothwing.

Extreme
06-28-2013, 01:17 AM
Sounds awesome, Ordered-I'm a ranger now, but might delete and restart as a bird or pally (whichever is available)

Ordered is my ign by the way, or PM my main, Mothwing.

Hey moth, We will be having a Session Tomm 10:30 Pm EST, Feel Free to add me In game "Judgementals".

Caiahar
06-28-2013, 09:03 AM
Yesterday was awesome!
Ctf match and pure dungeon runs!
BUUUUDDDDDDEEEERRR!
I <3 budder

Extreme
06-28-2013, 09:07 AM
Yesterday was awesome!
BUUUUDDDDDDEEEERRR!
I <3 budder

True Dat :o I'm Having most kills atm :P, U needa catch Up We're all L17-18

Caiahar
06-28-2013, 09:32 AM
yesterday was awesome!
Buuuuddddddeeeerrr!
I <3 budder

true dat :o i'm having most kills atm :p, u needa catch up we're all l17-18
nuuu budder will never melt...

SkullCrusher
06-28-2013, 06:14 PM
Btw guys..don't level up too far while the rest of us are offline. I realize that sometimes you just go on for fun and level up but please try to minimize that. I want us to all level up as a whole so always check the guild / group page and make sure you're not more than 5 levels ahead of us! :) Instead, try some farming on your main, or merching, or maybe even some PvP.