PDA

View Full Version : newest pl guild [ Cinema ]

legndboygamer
06-26-2013, 09:52 PM
Hey guys im the leader of the new guild Cinema made this guild manly because my old guild got scammed secondly to unite all pvpers and farmers and mainly everybody. There are no requirements beside being nice amd no bad words ... lol easy. If you want to join message me on pl @legndboygamer or friend me. We currently have 8 members and 1 at max level ( mage ). So its looking ok so far so if you want to join that would be great thanks all for reading ... youtube videos of guild will be posted

Check out my youtube @legendboygamer

-legndboygamer

Wendellism
06-27-2013, 06:23 AM
Hey guys im the leader of the new guild Cinema made this guild manly because my old guild got scammed secondly to unite all pvpers and farmers and mainly everybody. There are no requirements beside being nice amd no bad words ... lol easy. If you want to join message me on pl @legndboygamer or friend me. We currently have 8 members and 1 at max level ( mage ). So its looking ok so far so if you want to join that would be great thanks all for reading ... youtube videos of guild will be posted

Check out my youtube @legendboygamer

-legndboygamer

*facepalm*

This so far is your 6th spam guild page you've made. I'm not going to show you the rest of your guild you've posted.

Anywho, I've heard that you have gone to have some business...

Who in the right mind would implicate this silly yet foolish idea? This causes alot of scams I'm surprised no one has pointed this out yet.

This is a great way for scammers to sell 4+ items to people while just selling the 4 and running away with the money without depositing the other item(s)

Before coming back to pocket legends it was above 4 slots. Now after I finally managed to get someone to sell my 5 of his items he sells me the first four then disappears and subsequently puts me in the "ignore" list...

Just wanted to point this out to the devs to fix this and do atleast 8 trade slots. This results into a lot of scams

( if you have the time plz do report "pvpnotpve" for scamming. Tnx :)

Extreme
06-27-2013, 07:01 AM
How many Guild Have u made? OMG