PDA

View Full Version : someone asking for my email

Thomas Horne
06-26-2013, 10:04 PM
someone messaged me and asked if i wanted a free mystic set. but asked for my email, i thought it was fishy so i asked in this chat here, but no one answered. so i made this post.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B87ur2ZU0GYcVnd0R1ZtOVVNZmM/edit?usp=drivesdk

proof, i have a chromebook, so took me a few mins to find a way to post a screenshot. hope it worked

Limsi
06-27-2013, 01:20 AM
Never ever give your account information no matter what. Even developers and moderators would not ask for them. The only thing you could do to get a mythic set is to actually farm or merch for them. Keep these things in mind.

Xbuddyjosh
06-27-2013, 02:02 AM
Mhm^

Energizeric
06-27-2013, 02:07 AM
If someone asks for your email give them a fake one, and if they ask for the password, give them a fake password. Then if they come back and tell you the password didn't work, ask what password they were using, and when they repeat it back to you, tell them they wrote it down wrong, and then give them another fake one with something slightly different. See how long you can keep the game going. :)

Y O L O
06-27-2013, 08:28 AM
If someone asks for your email give them a fake one, and if they ask for the password, give them a fake password. Then if they come back and tell you the password didn't work, ask what password they were using, and when they repeat it back to you, tell them they wrote it down wrong, and then give them another fake one with something slightly different. See how long you can keep the game going. :)

Haha did this to someone and he was like."Dude i checked the chatbox,you said "*****" and thats what i put" LOL and i just ran off

Thomas Horne
06-27-2013, 10:07 AM
yeah i would of given them my msn email, and i use my google account for arcane legends, but if they ask for my password, i know not to do that. thanks anyway

FluffNStuff
06-27-2013, 10:11 AM
Email your screen shot and your along with game name the approximate time (as close as you can as they will want to verify the logs) to support @ spacetimestudios.com unless you already reported this player. Hmm, now I could look like I am trying to get your email. Perhaps a developer should tell you this.

Energizeric
06-27-2013, 02:26 PM
Haha did this to someone and he was like."Dude i checked the chatbox,you said "*****" and thats what i put" LOL and i just ran off

Tell him it must have been a typo. LOL Blame it on the autocorrect on your phone.

Y O L O
06-27-2013, 02:27 PM
Ahahaha!!