PDA

View Full Version : Epitome of Silentkill: The Dawn of the Hammer

Alhuntrazeck
06-27-2013, 12:02 AM
Hi everyone!

I've finally got down to writing Part Deux of my awesome guild's story! <3

Part Un: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99299-Epitome-of-Silentkill-Origins

It's recommended that you read that one first.

Centuries after the Epitome of Silentkill was born, after crushing Lord Mardrom, Dratzuh, God of Life, was reborn and his protection covered them once more. All seemed well. Until the advent of a terror greater than Lord Mardrom came to being.

All was peaceful one early morning in the 15th century Arlor. The Epitome, whose forces covered and defended the sole developed cities of Arlor, Windmoore and Kraag, was having a meeting in the town square. These meetings were huge and sprawling, involving drinks, food and laughter. As a result, several other tribes joined in to discuss the governance of Windmoore and Kraag.

Then the terror struck.

One minute the Council of the Developed Cities of Arlor was discussing amongst the citizens ways to protect the land; the next, stormy weather struck.

A mysterious human wearing a pirate outfit stormed the venue, Windmoore, striking down all opponents that crossed his path. Following him were hundreds of pirates similarly dressed.

The citizens fled. Finally only the Epitome remained before the pirate leader.

"I am Sully Skullcracker," he boomed. "And I have come to bring doom upon you." A pirate stepped forward, carrying a gun. He fired and the Council members fell. The representative from the Epitome was the only one breathing.

Named Paulsebi (<---dat's the GM), he led EoS after its previous masters, Xcs and Cassadeepope (R.I.P <3) left. Brandishing a weapon, he roared a challenge. "Come forth if you dare, cowardly scum!" (Yes Paul, you're gonna be VERY corny in this story >:)

He and Sully dueled for many hours until finally Sully was slain. The hordes following him were quickly defeated by the Epitome.

Roaring with glee, the invaders were quickly driven away. Calling for silence, Paul spoke out loud,

"There was something unnatural about this assault. All Epitome members who are willing, to me!"

Hundreds of members clashed their swords and yelled.

"Let us invade the Kraken Isles!" And with that, the Epitome set off.

Hurrying through Windmoore Harbor, and all the other places that followed, they finally alighted on Skull Cove. Waiting for them was a massive shark.

Grinning, he fired the two cannons replacing his hands at the Epitome.

Then did the battle begin.

Several long hours later, the shark, Bloodhammer was his name, fell dead. And that was how Epitome of Silentkill claimed victory over the pirates.

Hours after the attacks, there was a merry feast and Paul stood up to speak.

"I thank all Epitome members who stood by me and defeated the menace threatening Windmoore. Now, without further interval, let us revel!"

A massive party that ultimately destroyed Windmoore city broke out. Someone who must not be named carried out repairs.

Peace settled, and the other tribes cheered for the Epitome. And now that brings us to the conclusion of part Deux.

G'day everyone,

Alhuntrazeck
Official Scribe of EoS

Paulsebi
06-27-2013, 02:15 AM
Hi everyone!

I've finally got down to writing Part Deux of my awesome guild's story! <3

Part Un: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99299-Epitome-of-Silentkill-Origins

It's recommended that you read that one first.

Centuries after the Epitome of Silentkill was born, after crushing Lord Mardrom, Dratzuh, God of Life, was reborn and his protection covered them once more. All seemed well. Until the advent of a terror greater than Lord Mardrom came to being.

All was peaceful one early morning in the 15th century Arlor. The Epitome, whose forces covered and defended the sole developed cities of Arlor, Windmoore and Kraag, was having a meeting in the town square. These meetings were huge and sprawling, involving drinks, food and laughter. As a result, several other tribes joined in to discuss the governance of Windmoore and Kraag.

Then the terror struck.

One minute the Council of the Developed Cities of Arlor was discussing amongst the citizens ways to protect the land; the next, stormy weather struck.

A mysterious human wearing a pirate outfit stormed the venue, Windmoore, striking down all opponents that crossed his path. Following him were hundreds of pirates similarly dressed.

The citizens fled. Finally only the Epitome remained before the pirate leader.

"I am Sully Skullcracker," he boomed. "And I have come to bring doom upon you." A pirate stepped forward, carrying a gun. He fired and the Council members fell. The representative from the Epitome was the only one breathing.

Named Paulsebi (<---dat's the GM), he led EoS after its previous masters, Xcs and Cassadeepope (R.I.P <3) left. Brandishing a weapon, he roared a challenge. "Come forth if you dare, cowardly scum!" (Yes Paul, you're gonna be VERY corny in this story >:)

He and Sully dueled for many hours until finally Sully was slain. The hordes following him were quickly defeated by the Epitome.

Roaring with glee, the invaders were quickly driven away. Calling for silence, Paul spoke out loud,

"There was something unnatural about this assault. All Epitome members who are willing, to me!"

Hundreds of members clashed their swords and yelled.

"Let us invade the Kraken Isles!" And with that, the Epitome set off.

Hurrying through Windmoore Harbor, and all the other places that followed, they finally alighted on Skull Cove. Waiting for them was a massive shark.

Grinning, he fired the two cannons replacing his hands at the Epitome.

Then did the battle begin.

Several long hours later, the shark, Bloodhammer was his name, fell dead. And that was how Epitome of Silentkill claimed victory over the pirates.

Hours after the attacks, there was a merry feast and Paul stood up to speak.

"I thank all Epitome members who stood by me and defeated the menace threatening Windmoore. Now, without further interval, let us revel!"

A massive party that ultimately destroyed Windmoore city broke out. Someone who must not be named carried out repairs.

Peace settled, and the other tribes cheered for the Epitome. And now that brings us to the conclusion of part Deux.

G'day everyone,

Alhuntrazeck
Official Scribe of EoS

Nice story Alhun and thank you! lol :)

Alhuntrazeck
06-27-2013, 03:31 AM
Hehehe

Jsuit
07-24-2013, 05:33 PM
Love it! Can't wait for nordr!