PDA

View Full Version : Is my pvp build work?

Stevenleg
06-27-2013, 12:25 AM
My character here was sorcerer I'm newbie use that mage and I take max ice, lightning, arcane shield and heal the passive I was take to mas damage is it good cause I was worry to do pvp without hide on warrior class

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

reyconcellado
06-27-2013, 02:35 AM
My character here was sorcerer I'm newbie use that mage and I take max ice, lightning, arcane shield and heal the passive I was take to mas damage is it good cause I was worry to do pvp without hide on warrior class

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

Passive Damage will not so much effect in your skills because if you are using like Wrathjaw then you have already gained damage from that pet. I suggest Fireball you should choose over ice because of its stun and damage. Hiding behind a warrior is a good idea. hehehe.

Robhawk
06-27-2013, 03:35 AM
Passive Damage will not so much effect in your skills because if you are using like Wrathjaw then you have already gained damage from that pet. I suggest Fireball you should choose over ice because of its stun and damage. Hiding behind a warrior is a good idea. hehehe.

As far as i know the %dmg from pet and passive skill stack!

So quiet simple exsample:

1.270dmg "normal" dmg
2. 10% wrathjaw adds 27dmg
3. 5% passive skill adds another 13,5

Damage increaes from 270 to 310,5... in your avater desc. ui will only see the 270dmg - thats a known STS-AL-bug.

Robhawk
06-27-2013, 04:42 AM
So I still can use my damage passive cause I think all people say like that the passive skill like speed, critical, damage, armor we can't see on our profile but active when we was attacking

Exactly... U cant see it in your profile but in the damage output during a fight.

wvhills
06-27-2013, 10:16 AM
Try this:
Fireball- all upgrades. It's better than ice because it stuns ur enemies.
Arcane shield: all upgrades except knockback.
lighting: 15% more damage upgrade and 250% damage on crit.
Heal: mana upgrade only.
passives: max int, might and damage.

I've done my best with this setup. It's even better if u have clyde or slag. If u lead off with charged fireball you can lightning them while they are stunned. Then get clyde or slag to panic them and hit fireball (not charged this time) and lightning again. It's not unusual to be able to kill rogues before they can even attack. Remember that there's a stun immunity for 7.5 secs so the second fireball doesn't need to be charged.

sherentsoj
06-30-2013, 11:39 PM
Try this:
Fireball- all upgrades. It's better than ice because it stuns ur enemies.
Arcane shield: all upgrades except knockback.
lighting: 15% more damage upgrade and 250% damage on crit.
Heal: mana upgrade only.
passives: max int, might and damage.

I've done my best with this setup. It's even better if u have clyde or slag. If u lead off with charged fireball you can lightning them while they are stunned. Then get clyde or slag to panic them and hit fireball (not charged this time) and lightning again. It's not unusual to be able to kill rogues before they can even attack. Remember that there's a stun immunity for 7.5 secs so the second fireball doesn't need to be charged.

Lol (y)[̣̇o̲̲̲̅]̣̇[̣̇κ̲̲̲̅]̣̇[̣̇e̲̲̲̅]̣̇(y) Thanx its my other char Stevenleg is war so I need to repcecting again so Thanx very much for sugetion :)

Sent from my Arcane Legends account Sherent

saroeun
06-30-2013, 11:49 PM
Nice work
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Xpell
07-03-2013, 05:41 PM
If u r alone and against a warrior then ice is a better choice then lightning because it slows them down and sorcs r a bit slow

sherentsoj
07-04-2013, 08:58 AM
If u r alone and against a warrior then ice is a better choice then lightning because it slows them down and sorcs r a bit slow

Yeah thanx for sugestion :)

Sent from my Arcane Legends account Sherent