PDA

View Full Version : Are there really mythic weapons inside the locked grand chest?? Check this out!

Aises Espinosa
06-27-2013, 03:05 AM
Actually I'm confuse too STS you told us theat the mythic WEAPONS RETURNS? I was like ... WHAT?! That means the mythic weapons before are not really in the locked crates? I also heard that the platinum users or buyers have a better chance to get mythic and arcane weapons is this true? One more thing, what about the arcane weapons? Are you sure we will be able to get it or we have cpa chance to get it from the locked crates?

Please clarify moderators, I honestly confused :chargrined: are there really mythic weapons before inside the lock crates??

Limsi
06-27-2013, 03:08 AM
The weapons were taken away after they were available for 3 days (over the weekend), now they're back for another 3 days and would disappear again.

Aises Espinosa
06-27-2013, 03:10 AM
We don't really have a "chance" to get it from the locked grand chest after this weekend?

It doesn't seems cool for some reason

Limsi
06-27-2013, 03:15 AM
But during the 3 days, their chances of being dropping are much higher than the helm and armor.

Aises Espinosa
06-27-2013, 03:20 AM
So it does really means that we don't have a chance to get mythic weapons such as bows, swords and shield, or even the gun before and after this update or event?
I'm just clarifying something here, lets say I'm a platinum user, this update will be so much helpful for me. But what if I'm a non plat user? Wouldn't be it's unfair if these people will know that they don't even have a chance to get one mythic weapon before and after this weekend? This also has a significant disappointment if your consumers(let's say the platinum users) know about this.. Isn't?

Valsacar
06-27-2013, 04:18 AM
Everyone knows about this, if they bother to read the forums. It's not the first time they've done this, it's no less fair or unfair for plat/non-plat users. You can always buy it IG from another player later.

Aises Espinosa
06-27-2013, 05:07 AM
Everyone knows about this? What about the new comers? Newbies?

For me, knowing the fact that we can't really get a mythic weapon in a locked grand chest before and after this update will definitely lose my hope for getting at least one mythic weapon.

Y O L O
06-27-2013, 06:13 AM
Dude just go to what swede said in AL economy in recession?

xcainnblecterx
06-27-2013, 06:17 AM
You can get em from elite gold war chests too. The weapons were previously available for a limited time and same as now

Y O L O
06-27-2013, 06:54 AM
Yea

Samhayne
06-27-2013, 07:18 AM
We will have all the details in today's announcement post when the update goes live.

Also, keep in mind that the Mythic weapons also will drop out of Elite Gold Warchests.

Y O L O
06-27-2013, 07:20 AM
Sam does the update come today or tommorow

wvhills
06-27-2013, 08:00 AM
Just be aware when they say odds to receive mythic items are doubled. If the original odds are 1:1000 (i don't know what they are, i just picked this for an example). Then the double odds are 2:1000. It's still not a very high chance. Last time it seemed like people expected to get mythics because it was double rates. But by all means, please still open crates. It will drive up their prices when I go to sell these I bought last night. :D

Like samhayne said, the rare items also can drop in elite gold warchests. If ur after the items and don't have plat then they are an alternative. If you just want gold and don't care about mythics/arcanes then I suggest farming ur butt off in elites and selling all ur elite gold warchests. They'll be selling for more this weekend than they have in a while.

Good luck!

xcainnblecterx
06-27-2013, 08:21 AM
Just be aware when they say odds to receive mythic items are doubled. If the original odds are 1:1000 (i don't know what they are, i just picked this for an example). Then the double odds are 2:1000. It's still not a very high chance. Last time it seemed like people expected to get mythics because it was double rates. But by all means, please still open crates. It will drive up their prices when I go to sell these I bought last night. :D

Like samhayne said, the rare items also can drop in elite gold warchests. If ur after the items and don't have plat then they are an alternative. If you just want gold and don't care about mythics/arcanes then I suggest farming ur butt off in elites and selling all ur elite gold warchests. They'll be selling for more this weekend than they have in a while.

Good luck!

Yep plan on farming Nordr for a couple war chests. Hopefully I get lucky cause of lately I'm not, 3 30min elixers on 2 seperatr toons and best I've got is a gold chest -.-