PDA

View Full Version : Questions?!? Please answer!

Rnrking
10-18-2010, 06:31 PM
so my question is with the item pack? do u get to switch between the two costumes, and do u get to keep the wep/armor/item that u get with it or does that expire to. oh and do u need to buy a costume to do the quest?

Rnrking
10-19-2010, 02:13 PM
bump plz answer

Royce
10-19-2010, 02:16 PM
The packs give you at least 2 or 3 (I hear sometimes 4) costumes and if you are lucky an item. The costumes go away Nov. 1st but yeah you can switch between them until then. They are just like other vanity items. The items you can get from the packs you get to keep. You do need a plat costume for at least some of the Halloween quests.

CanonicalKoi
10-19-2010, 02:17 PM
so my question is with the item pack? do u get to switch between the two costumes, and do u get to keep the wep/armor/item that u get with it or does that expire to. oh and do u need to buy a costume to do the quest?

1. Switch to your heart's content.
2. Yes, the goodies are yours to keep, unlike the costumes.
3. If you bought a pack, you got costumes. ETAa after reading Royce's comment--Royce wouldn't the purchase of a pack take care of the costume rental portion?

Royce
10-19-2010, 02:27 PM
1. Switch to your heart's content.
2. Yes, the goodies are yours to keep, unlike the costumes.
3. If you bought a pack, you got costumes. ETAa after reading Royce's comment--Royce wouldn't the purchase of a pack take care of the costume rental portion?

Yeah when I said a plat costume I meant either a 5p one or the 10p pack ones. Thanks for clarifying.

Rnrking
10-20-2010, 02:46 PM
thnx guys

ten characters