PDA

View Full Version : Why are we allowed to buy Founders?

Trenton
06-27-2013, 02:10 PM
I know this is just MY personal opinion, but really. How long are these available to buy for platinum, as the "Founders" of the game don't really feel like founders, because newcomers get to buy the founders sets now. As an example, what if they brought founders helms back to PL for people to get right now? It obviously wouldn't be fair. I also think that they should let us buy any vanities EXCEPT founders, because what if in 5 years, (if AL is "awesome" still :P) they still allow people to buy founders sets? What if they made Founder helms tradeable in PL? Everyone would be ticked off. I just don't think that these should be tradeable, or still in store for that fact. Just my personal opinion, what do you guys think?

Samhayne
06-27-2013, 02:18 PM
Founders Helms in PL are desirable for the stats.

Founders Vanities in AL probably miss-named. They are just the vanity sets that were available at launch. We should probably change them to "Champions Vanities" to remove the connotation.

Trenton
06-27-2013, 04:13 PM
Founders Helms in PL are desirable for the stats.

Founders Vanities in AL probably miss-named. They are just the vanity sets that were available at launch. We should probably change them to "Champions Vanities" to remove the connotation. Ok, thank you for the clarification.

xcainnblecterx
06-27-2013, 07:43 PM
I wish the founders gear from season 1 would become non tradeable vanity. Only thing I have to show how long I been here is l16 banner