PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Bow vs Bonechill Bow Potency

Chauakai
06-27-2013, 05:23 PM
I am curious to know what is really better in terms of value for the money. Bonechill Bow Potency lvl 31 or Mythic Bow.

Mythic bow dmg/dps only goes up a few points higher than the Bonechill Bow of Potency. I am torn on whether to keep using my current bow or drop lots of gold down on a Mythic Bow. I do realize that hp, dmg %, dex, etc all go up when going to the Mythic bow.

With a possible level increase coming soon will mythic items be given stat boosts to still be better than newer equipment?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Drearivev
06-27-2013, 05:32 PM
I would like a Mythic Bow, but don't have gold or plat to go get that. I honestly prefer Bonechill Bow of Brutality because of it's health boost as to Potency. The 90 health I lose just doesn't make up for the extra 1 point in damage. I have low health, only around 1.9k at lvl 30. So I find 90 health would affect me a lot.
Also, Mythic items won't scale I think. They didn't scale Mythic helms to lvl 31 and they're still better than all the helms at lvl 31.

Edit: don't think I really answered your question lol. I'd take Mythic Bow. If you don't like it, you can always try to sell it again.

Y O L O
06-27-2013, 05:39 PM
Does this thread even need to be asked? -_-"

Chauakai
06-27-2013, 05:41 PM
Does this thread even need to be asked? -_-"

I am kind of new to the game. Mythic is always best except for Arcane. Just trying to gain another opinion or two from more seasoned players. That is all.

Y O L O
06-27-2013, 05:42 PM
I think mythic is better

Zeus
06-27-2013, 06:01 PM
For the price? Bonechill

For the efficiency? Mythic

That's pretty much all there is to it.

Chauakai
06-27-2013, 06:02 PM
Apparently someone walking around selling one for 2.9 million gold. Be nice to find that guy!

Zeus
06-27-2013, 06:03 PM
Apparently someone walking around selling one for 2.9 million gold. Be nice to find that guy!

If you save up, you'll be able to! I am currently at 1M and saving more for the Mythic warrior weapon. :)

Zuzeq
06-28-2013, 01:15 PM
For the price? Bonechill

For the efficiency? Mythic

That's pretty much all there is to it.

This^ I have a Mythic Bow and I'd advise you not to buy it. Soon enough a lvl 34 "Whatever" Bow will out preform it, so keep your gold.