PDA

View Full Version : Can you get Mythic Weapons as a L30?

Zeus
06-27-2013, 06:02 PM
Title says it all.

Is this true?

I'm a L30 warrior and wondering if I should level to L31 before opening my locked crates.

Valsacar
06-27-2013, 06:31 PM
This has been asked, and answered, repeatedly... search function good.

Mythic weapons come from elite gold <something> chests and crates. It has nothing to do with the level of the player opening it.

wowdah
06-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Sorry apollo i think this time u shouldve searched mr. Guardian of alterra...

Zeus
06-27-2013, 06:41 PM
Sorry apollo i think this time u shouldve searched mr. Guardian of alterra...

I asked again because I was told that it does depend on it. Also, I did search but I could not find a concrete answer.

The search function works most of the time, yes, but when searching for a specific thing, it often does not come up with the results that you are looking for. The function itself usually works best for when forumers know what they are looking for. However, if there is multiple questions about a certain topic, like Mythic, it becomes increasingly difficult to locate the information that you are looking for.

I searched through threads and after searching, I made this thread because I could not find it. I tried many different varieties of searches and still could not find anything. So when I do make a thread, I already have utilized the search function. Sure, there may have been threads created, but they did not have the proper tags in order to come up in the search filter therefore being buried deep within the forums.

Also, for future reference, please do not put me on a pedestal with that title. It was given as a thank you for efforts, not as a role in the community.

Rare
06-27-2013, 07:14 PM
You can get mythic at any level.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

xcainnblecterx
06-27-2013, 07:56 PM
Pffffft who uses search? Don't blame poor Apollo lol :encouragement:

stackz
06-27-2013, 08:25 PM
if you want the be all end all...

my lvl 23 warrior looted a lvl 31 rogue mythic bow today. promptly sold in auction as my lvl 31 rogue already had a very nice bow which I couldn't give up over the mythic bow lol.

/thread.

Natrich
06-27-2013, 08:28 PM
Need to be at least lv 1

Energizeric
06-27-2013, 09:09 PM
The pinks from the crates scale to your level, but any level has the chance to get mythic or arcane items which of course only come in level 26 (mythic helms, arcane hooks) or 31 (all others) or Hammerjaw/Glacian Egg.

Alhuntrazeck
06-27-2013, 09:15 PM
Ive heard advice that opening crates at twinkle levels yield better items since twinkle stuff sells for quite a bit...if u want gold that's a win-win situation: same chance as a lvl 31 to get mythic + items that sell for a lot.

Haowesie
06-27-2013, 09:26 PM
As far as I know, currently all mythic weapons are level 31....
The only mythic that is available at level 30 are the class specific amulets (and previous lvl 26 helm mythics).

Zeus
06-27-2013, 10:59 PM
Pffffft who uses search? Don't blame poor Apollo lol :encouragement:

Lol, but I did use search because I know how annoyed forumers can be over something so mild. Due to that & the concern of preventing a hernia for these players, I try to search, but as I said, some things simply do not show up in the search.

@Stackz
Thank you!

@Energizeric
Thank you!

@Haowesie
Thanks for the information!

Xbuddyjosh
06-27-2013, 11:15 PM
Nope. I just got runic as a L16

Siyz
06-28-2013, 12:22 AM
Apollo, I have heard your interested in buying demonic dagger set. If this is true hit me up here. Or mssg me on pl at 'siyz' or 'baconstriipz' :)

Xbuddyjosh
06-28-2013, 02:19 AM
Uh^ :tongue: wrong forum bud!

Zeus
06-28-2013, 12:11 PM
Apollo, I have heard your interested in buying demonic dagger set. If this is true hit me up here. Or mssg me on pl at 'siyz' or 'baconstriipz' :)

Hey dude!

I replied to your PM. :)