PDA

View Full Version : Please help me with endgame fox.

Promagin
06-27-2013, 11:32 PM
Hi everyone I recently tried out a fox for the first time and I instantly fell in love with it. I am getting my fox to l76 for pvp! I am so excited about it and hope I can learn to be pro fox :)) but I need help with an endgame fox build/some good combos to go along with the build(skills/stats). Please try to find me a good endgame fox build so I can be happy in pvp again :) thanks everyone.
~Dillon

Promagin
06-28-2013, 03:57 PM
Bump.

Roberto077
06-28-2013, 04:50 PM
Get hax.

Promagin
06-28-2013, 05:20 PM
Don no how to HAX fox

Promagin
06-28-2013, 10:07 PM
Help meh!

Shilooo
06-28-2013, 11:50 PM
Fox is a fun change of pace for a while. But it is far from an even playing field with the origanal classes. A str fox is good for capping if you learn how to do it and get a lucky dodge here and there. You will get few kills and a lot of deaths. I myself like dex better. It's decent at FFA you can't kill anything str 1vs1, can't get past a mages shield. And your only 12 meter attack has a delay, witch a good bird will kill you before it lands. But your 3 sec dodge buff has a 5 sec cool down. So when your opponent losses his buff yours is always ready to go. The key is to know you have a very short window for killing. Know when to jump in and when to stay out!

With that said here is my build. You can find me in game for combos or any questions.

Shylooo

Promagin
06-29-2013, 03:36 AM
Fox is a fun change of pace for a while. But it is far from an even playing field with the origanal classes. A str fox is good for capping if you learn how to do it and get a lucky dodge here and there. You will get few kills and a lot of deaths. I myself like dex better. It's decent at FFA you can't kill anything str 1vs1, can't get past a mages shield. And your only 12 meter attack has a delay, witch a good bird will kill you before it lands. But your 3 sec dodge buff has a 5 sec cool down. So when your opponent losses his buff yours is always ready to go. The key is to know you have a very short window for killing. Know when to jump in and when to stay out!

With that said here is my build. You can find me in game for combos or any questions.

Shylooo

Ty so much! Will pm you in game when I finish getting it to 76.