PDA

View Full Version : Nothing in one crate and epics and rares gears in another!

Spymans
06-28-2013, 05:56 AM
I opened 2 crates, one had nothing except measly gold no platinum, and the other had epic and rare gears!!!! I thought they were removed! I was wondering if sts could do something for me about this. Thanks

DocDoBig
06-28-2013, 09:51 AM
They plan to remove them.

FluffNStuff
06-28-2013, 10:01 AM
You got purple and green from a Locked Grand Crate today? That sounds like an issue.

Pandamoni
06-28-2013, 10:19 AM
You got purple and green from a Locked Grand Crate today? That sounds like an issue.

This. I opened way too many crates yesterday and got quite a few with 6000 gold (which is still way more than the junk pinks from the old crates would have given me).

But if you got purples and greens you need to report to devs

Lojack
06-28-2013, 10:34 AM
What level and class did you open the crates with?

Just popped 100 crates open and received no items less than Legendary. You can receive only gold now, that's not a bug.

Spymans
06-29-2013, 10:38 AM
I opened them at level 31 and i am a sorcerer. As soon as i opened the crate ,( i had no epics or rares before) notification came up showing that a epic item was better then what i had equipped ( it wasnt), and i looked in my inventory, and no legendarys had appeared, just 2 epics and a rare. It was a locked crate! Could you help me with that?

Rare
06-29-2013, 05:38 PM
I opened them at level 31 and i am a sorcerer. As soon as i opened the crate ,( i had no epics or rares before) notification came up showing that a epic item was better then what i had equipped ( it wasnt), and i looked in my inventory, and no legendarys had appeared, just 2 epics and a rare. It was a locked crate! Could you help me with that?

So you didn't see any pop up messages?

What level and class did you open the crates with?

Just popped 100 crates open and received no items less than Legendary. You can receive only gold now, that's not a bug.

How many arcane or mythic did you get? Just curious :D

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2