PDA

View Full Version : Hunters become the Hunted!

The Hunters
06-28-2013, 06:41 AM
Note: Before you read this thread, Please note that we are only posting this for fun, We know pvp has no rules, Its a joke, For laughs, Don't take it seriously. Thanks!.

Hello fellow Hunters (And hunted) We are The Hunters, We are a 2 man team that over our time in SL we have encountered many rushers, Of all kinds! Pathetic and Bad arse.

We would like to share some of our experiences and types of Crazy People we have met during our time in The Reckoning Room

Here are some of the Popular kinds:

Denial Rushers: These rushers act tough, they say that they can own just about anyone, but end up getting owned by someone easly in a dew minutes. (Caution: Tend to rage easily and make excuses, they WILL RUSH, Keep your eyes peeled.)

Cry and Beg for mercy rushers: After rushing and failing, will ask to stop after numerous attempts, it is rare to fail once and stop, (Caution: Never let your guard down around these rushers, They might get ya later on after you have given them mercy.)

Couple Rushers: These rushers consist of a "Lovely" couple. That if they are alone in a room with you, they will double team you (Usually they are beaten pretty easily) (Caution: If they are owned there is a chance that they will break up, and who says love lasts forever?:tongue:

Silent Rushers: These rushers are in fact interesting, When they are killed, They will stay dead and will not respond at all for a few minutes. When everyone is distracted they will get up, attack, and leave, without anyone noticing. (Caution these can be dangerous if you are not alert, so remember never go to sleep when he/she is down.)

Bro Rushers: These rushers after being owned numerous times, will try to get in good with you, They will laugh at anything you say, will try to bring up topics and will be like "Hey dude,what armor is that?" or something related to you (Probably to back stab you later on) (Note: It is advised not to let them get in good with you, Unless you are absolutely sure they wont rush)

High Level Fraud Rushers: These kind of rushers have a decent/great gear but they end up getting owned by the person they rush [Example: a lvl30 comando owns a lvl35 Operative with legend shield and nova blaster.]

Verbally Insulting Rushers: These are a bit similar to the Denial Rushers, They act tough and they get owned. The difference is that they will rage and instead of making real insults they go "shut your stupid mouth"or All of you shut the hell up (Note: Particularly easy to deal with)

Your mom rusher: These are similar to verbally insulting, only difference is the only insult they say is "Your mom" or "I sold your mom cheap!"

Low lvl pvp god rushers: These rushers have common gear and weapons, They will attack people who are high lvl and do a decent amount of damage (Note: they can be interesting and are good for laughs) (Caution: Might mistake them for a REAL noob with a fresh K/D that entered pvp with no knowledge of rules 'since their are none')

Poke Rushers: These rushers will ask to test build, and instead of stopping they continue untill you die. When you ask for the kill back they will refuse)Note: They may not return the kill, and will blame lag for killing you) (Caution: Do not always trust someone who asks to test build)

Thank you for reading this thread, We will update when we have encountered new kinds of rushers. Remember, You are not alone, so if you get rush, bring friends and take the fight to the rushers! don't be hunted, become the hunter! if its a noob rusher, pro rusher, we don't care as long as we mess things up!.

Fireface
06-28-2013, 03:28 PM
Lol I've met then all mainly lvl 20s . When they rush my 15 I always ask why don't you face a ll 20 you to scared to lose then I get my 20 and humiliate then:P

quanebo
06-28-2013, 06:11 PM
seen em all, all funny af to watch

HunterSLAYER
06-29-2013, 04:36 AM
LOLz

gison
06-29-2013, 05:01 AM
I think I'm a silent rusher and also a poke rusher.
I don't ffa often, but when I do.. I stay and kill for a long time.

Cya in PvP!

-Decree

Conquered
06-29-2013, 05:33 PM
Poke rusher Lmfao

XxPureBeastxX
06-30-2013, 03:12 AM
hey are you that guy who is from V For Vendetta? Cauz I saw you today in Blackstar :P IGN Xegend Level 21 Twink
Lol I've met then all mainly lvl 20s . When they rush my 15 I always ask why don't you face a ll 20 you to scared to lose then I get my 20 and humiliate then:P

Fireface
06-30-2013, 04:13 PM
Yes I'm in V For Vendetta

The Hunters
07-02-2013, 11:11 AM
Well we are glad a lot of you like the thread ^.^ Remember to post all of your own crazy encounters with rushers. Once i had to deal with a couple rushers, the girl changed teams to rush me thinking i was a noob (i was using noob armor at the time :P no judging) and when i mauled her bf she left in an instant XD

Szangheili
07-03-2013, 07:29 AM
and when i mauled her bf she left in an instant XD
Idk why, but I find it stupid when they have In-Game relationships. I know I'm not the only one... So, immature and it's just a way for girls to steal vanity from you stupid children who fall for it.

Reunegade
07-03-2013, 09:02 AM
I had a pillow

I named it Lilly

Because pillow has 2 l's and Lilly has 2 l's

And then

We began to team in PvP

And we failed

Because Lilly rage quit

I'm sad

I have a frog

The Hunters
07-03-2013, 02:48 PM
X'D That was beautifull pmsl

Sryyoulose
07-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Made a girl char in DL... I'd get random gifts, but I quit DL.

The Hunters
07-06-2013, 08:21 AM
.-. xD

Itoopeo
07-06-2013, 04:21 PM
I poke noobs all days. When they rage and start rushing me, i start running around map, healing, stunning him and yelling Halp!

After a while, someone bored guy like Mrdrianetek or Strasbourg saves me by killing that noob. :-)

The Hunters
07-07-2013, 08:25 AM
So you dont kill them? Just annoy them to death? Hmm..... sounds great XD

Itoopeo
07-07-2013, 02:40 PM
Yesterday i had 3 random commando noobs raging at me same time. Its hilarious to stand in corner and tank them with full hp while yelling for help. After 20mins of tanking they gave up and left lol

The Hunters
07-08-2013, 01:22 PM
20 minutes of pure trolling.... xD Fun for some (FTW XD), painfull for the ones getting trolled. Id be pissed too xD

The Hunters
07-10-2013, 02:05 PM
OH! Remember to post any crazy rusher story you may have as well as any new kind of rusher :o x3

Taipan
07-10-2013, 02:40 PM
Reminds me of all teh rushin' fools from 41 cap XD!

Zolum
07-10-2013, 05:20 PM
This is completely on key. I have seen every type, and been a few of them on secret chars. Nice thread!

The Hunters
07-11-2013, 07:53 AM
Thanks dude ^,^ and you have been a few of them? Then your going down >.> xD jk jk