PDA

View Full Version : Double platinum Offers spark Curiosity.

Stevenmc
06-28-2013, 10:35 AM
So if you haven't already seen Pocket Legends is having a double platinum sale! To me this and free 2X elixir events are a sign of a new cap rolling in, because it gives players who haven't hit this current cap a chance to get it! So could this mean a new cap soon? Everyone wants it and it feels like a long time since the last. But what could the new cap be? Any ideas? We have had frozen maps to vampire maps to zombie maps! What could possibly be next?!

Reunegade
06-28-2013, 10:37 AM
So if you haven't already seen Pocket Legends is having a double platinum sale! To me this and free 2X elixir events are a sign of a new cap rolling in, because it gives players who haven't hit this current cap a chance to get it! So could this mean a new cap soon? Everyone wants it and it feels like a long time since the last. But what could the new cap be? Any ideas? We have had frozen maps to vampire maps to zombie maps! What could possibly be next?!
I know everyone is "hoping" for a new cap, but so far we've had a ton of them in a short time span. A double damage weekend on Mother's Day Weekend, a double xp weekend on May 24-27, and an event like this, which is this weekend.

Schnitzel
06-28-2013, 01:24 PM
Large possibility that a new cap won't happen
Any time soon..

Chopper
06-28-2013, 01:48 PM
The feeling is STS has abandoned us.

They throw us 2x XP, plat sales to hope to keep the masses from open revolt but it's painfully obvious that it's just crumbs being thrown to the peasants.

javiemma
06-28-2013, 02:03 PM
I bet that they have been slowly working on our new cap all this time and when it comes out its goin to be epic.

Mallinckrodt
06-28-2013, 02:13 PM
They can't not be working on nothing. They are of course workin on it.

Cavoc
06-28-2013, 02:14 PM
I don't think they would make a double offer right before a cap. They want money when they release the cap.

Fusionstrike
06-28-2013, 03:28 PM
They can't not be working on nothing. They are of course workin on it.

He did it folks! He busted out the triple negative AND stuck the landing! The judges are sure to reward that performance with huge points.

Oldcoot
06-28-2013, 05:55 PM
10.0 from the American judge

NotYoCookiez
06-28-2013, 07:49 PM
I just want a dev to post a simple comment saying "yes there is a new cap coming, we are working on It still but will come! Sneak peak coming soon"

Until that day I have no hope.

Zapoke
06-28-2013, 08:08 PM
I just want a dev to post a simple comment saying "yes there is a new cap coming, we are working on It still but will come! Sneak peak coming soon"

Until that day I have no hope.

That makes you, my friend, an extremely hopeless person.

DocDoBig
06-29-2013, 05:47 AM
He did it folks! He busted out the triple negative AND stuck the landing! The judges are sure to reward that performance with huge points.

Haha!

Only 9,9 from me though, because of the mistake in the second ''working''.