PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends - Classical Pwnage! Chapter 1/ Day 1.

SkullCrusher
06-28-2013, 11:01 AM
Hey everyone and welcome to a new series many friends and I have started! :applause: Lol. :)

THE RULES
1) NO Forgotten items.
2) NO Preowned items. ( You are only allowed to use items you got from farming. )
3) NO Holiday items.
4) NO Elixirs.

THE BEGINNING
We all started off as level 1's. I was the damage mage, my IGN is XxINukexX. VersionTwelve was the bird helping me deal max damage for fast killing. Aevus was the paladin, or the support ( a very good support for that matter ). He will also fill in the role of the tank if needed in the future. After leveling our newly created to toons to about 10 or 11, about 3 more people joined. JustinBieber was a support mage, Judgementals was the tank, and BUDDER was the WarBird. They were only level 1's so we helped them catch up to our levels ( level 10. ) And now we had 6 people. So what did we do? We split off into 2 teams of 3. Team A and Team B ( we will change the team names later. ) After doing some baleforte castle leveling both times were atleast level 14 and some 15.
I brought up a new idea. "How about a CTF game?!" I said. They all agreed saying they needed a quick break. I must say, it was one of the funnest CTF matches I have ever played!

HAVE NO MERCY! CAPTURE THE FLAG!
The teams were the following:
RED: Aevus ( paladin ) VersionTwelve ( bird ) and XxINukexX ( mage )
Blue: Budder ( bird ) Judgementals ( bear ) and JustinBieber ( mage )
Me ( XxINukexX ) and VersionTwelve went to hold off the blue team while Aevus captured the flag because of his quick movement skills. The blue team easily defeated VersionTwelve and I with Judge tanking and JB and Budder doing more damage. I couldn't survive long because I was the Damage mage and had very low heal.
After defeating us they quickly noticed Aevus escaping with the flag and sadly took him down. We were being dominated most likely because we had bad teamwork and no tank to take massive damage for us ( considering Aevus didn't get his armor buff skill yet. ) The score was 2-0 with Blue team winning. Things weren't looking good for us. That's when I knew we had to split up. I went to the right, Aevus in the middle, and V12 to the left. Each one of us took 1 person down until all that was left was Judge the tank. Me and V12 were very low health and mana from our previous battles with Jb and Budder but were hoping that if we teamed we would be able to take Judge down because he didn't have his beckon + stomp combo unlocked yet. With a few slashes and a stomp he easily took us down. What about Aevus you may be wondering, well he was running as fast as he could with the blue flag while the ENTIRE blue team was chasing him. He was only a few steps away from tieing the score! But wait! What's this? Oh no, He was frozen by JB's FrostBite skill. Will he make it?! Or die trying?

CONCLUSION
This is a true story, none of these parts were acted out or faked. Thanks for reading! :)
Like it? Love it? Want to read part 2 to chapter 1? Well, if I see that enough people enjoy reading this then I will try my best at making atleast 2 parts every day! :) And remember folks, if you enjoyed or liked this story please don't forget to tap DAT TAHNKS Buttun. -Skull.

Stars: Click on their names to go to their profiles.
- VersionTwelve (is.gd/zMrKil)
- Aevus (is.gd/METIyP)
- XxINukexX (is.gd/92Kvee)
- Budderr (is.gd/alGBgO)
- Judementals (is.gd/pRqoLa)
The rest of players involved in this amazing event either don't have a forums account OR have not yet said their forum's account name, if it's figured out, I'll be sure to add them here.
BTW guys!!!!!! Click Me (is.gd/UJgtEP) To see the best video ever made on YouTube by your very own....TerrainRob! ( Aevus ). (The sound was fixed in Part 3, sorry about that. )