PDA

View Full Version : What are pinks?

IceyDeadPplz
10-18-2010, 11:35 PM
I've seen a lot of people sell pinks for 5k and way over and I'm trying to create a twink Ursan Mage but I am having trouble getting money for my armour and weapons. My first question is, "What exactly is a pink?" My second and last question is, "Where can I farm these "pinks." Please respond! Thanks in advance!

Royce
10-18-2010, 11:43 PM
Pinks are the rarest class of weapons. The color of an item tells you in general it's rarity. It also to a degree corresponds to it's quality, but not exactly. From most rare to least they are:
Pink>Purple>Green>Orange>White>Gray and there is also a light Blue for vanity items.
Where exactly to get pinks depends on the level you are looking for. Level 13/14 pinks are very hard to get, though level 19 and level 24 stuff is pretty easy to farm now that we have the hidden passages. Beyond that it gets more complicated because there are different tiers of pinks.

IceyDeadPplz
10-19-2010, 11:04 AM
So were exactly do I farm the level 19 pinks? Thank you very much Royce! You are very helpful.

Mr2hitk0
10-19-2010, 02:59 PM
i think swamps has them

TwinkTastical
10-19-2010, 03:01 PM
Bale fort grate... heres a max geared intbear 19 if youd like to make onehttp://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/a33c8668.jpg
You need the following Dreamers darkbolt blaster---hidden grate balefort
Nature robes of mastery ---hidden grate dark forest
Necromancers sorcery cap---Hidden grate balefort

CanonicalKoi
10-19-2010, 04:44 PM
And the hat--a beautiful, finishing touch to the ensemble!

IceyDeadPplz
10-19-2010, 07:55 PM
Bale fort grate... heres a max geared intbear 19 if youd like to make onehttp://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/a33c8668.jpg

Thanks Twink! You just got done owning my MrBowBear (; Maybe one day I'll be half as good at PvP as you.

Demonicdevyn
10-19-2010, 08:43 PM

did they change the design for hat?
anyways i dunno
and lol trying to suck up are u

IceyDeadPplz
10-20-2010, 01:02 AM
did they change the design for hat?
anyways i dunno
and lol trying to suck up are u

I am well known for sucking up. (; Oh and Twink, have you tried a WarBird? They look interesting and I would like to try them out.

Royce
10-20-2010, 11:00 AM
I am well known for sucking up. (; Oh and Twink, have you tried a WarBird? They look interesting and I would like to try them out.

Warbird is a lot of fun, and pretty useful to have in AO3, but no good in PvP.

IceyDeadPplz
10-20-2010, 11:06 AM
Warbird is a lot of fun, and pretty useful to have in AO3, but no good in PvP.

To squishy in PvP? Nah, Wasn't going to PvP with him. I want the WarBird to be my first 50 so I can start farming pinks. I started an IntBird yesterday, level 9 now, and I was surprised I was hitting 20's on the mobs in Fathom Crpyt. I would definitely want to see him try out PvP.

-Icey

Snakespeare
10-20-2010, 04:45 PM
So were exactly do I farm the level 19 pinks? Thank you very much Royce! You are very helpful.

Royce is awesome, that is true.

You can get pinks in Balefort IV. Brom Dandy can be found in two rooms there. Each time you get himm there's a chance he'll give you a pink. He has given me about ten so far.

Get your 1024 Tomes quest first, then farm level 4. I got about 7 pinks that way, having done 1024 Tomes twice. I think it's about a 1 in 20 chance. Additionally, you can get a pink level 19 as a prize for the 1025 Tomes quest when it is completed.

Also, you can get level 19 pinks from Zyla Doom. She can be found under the Rusty Grate on the way to the Cemetary,