PDA

View Full Version : I love end game! (CTF)

NotYoCookiez
06-28-2013, 04:31 PM
I'm staring to like endgame lol I tried it before and gave up hope but now I actually like it. I mean of course it's OVERPOWERED like crazy but it's playable. Anyways I'm a full int Mage and if anyone wants to help me out more I would be glad! I have so many mages I just love them for CTF and at endgame there are so many matches going on!

Add me ign NotYoCookiez!

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w400/notyocookiez/891FEE93-254E-4BBD-A48C-412C0E80532E-336-000000ED213360AB.jpg

Reunegade
06-28-2013, 04:45 PM
NoTyCookiez*

Roberto077
06-28-2013, 04:49 PM
Agreed. The only reason I enjoy endgame is the almost non-stop ffa.

Reunegade
06-28-2013, 05:03 PM
I agree to my post

Walkhardd
06-28-2013, 05:46 PM
I'm sorry you waited until endgame was terrible rio play it. You definitely missed out.

NotYoCookiez
06-28-2013, 06:33 PM
I'm sorry you waited until endgame was terrible rio play it. You definitely missed out.

I know right... I played a bit during all endgame since 56 cap but I always had trash gear on :/ now I finally have enough money to buy dragon set/combine with 3 piece elite ring plus have an endgame set but it's the worst pvp cap yet lol

Waug
06-28-2013, 08:13 PM
I think only at endgame CTF, its always FFA. and its very active also, means u always find ctf games.

in the other hand in lower level, whenever I joined a CTF game, like wth. there is also "call xxxxx"

Cheenivie
06-28-2013, 08:17 PM
we all know your waug no secrets anymore...

NotYoCookiez
06-28-2013, 08:26 PM
we all know your waug no secrets anymore...

What? Lol no I'm NotYoCookiez a 76 Mage lol I've played with you! That's my only 76... Other highest level is 71 and name is notyocheese

Whirlzap
06-28-2013, 08:37 PM
What? Lol no I'm NotYoCookiez a 76 Mage lol I've played with you! That's my only 76... Other highest level is 71 and name is notyocheese

I believe Cheenivie is talking about this guy:

I think only at endgame CTF, its always FFA. and its very active also, means u always find ctf games.

in the other hand in lower level, whenever I joined a CTF game, like wth. there is also "call xxxxx"

I honestly have no idea what his signature suggests about his ego.
While this toughie may have a 3-Piece Elite Ring and endgame gear in PvP now, I will always remember him as the funny little Warbird with Chiroptera of the Dead gear during Mount Fang cap.

As for endgame CTF- it has seen better during the 6-month Sewer cap; however short it may have been, it was the cap during which I started maining a Mage, and thus seems the longest time for me.
It was also the only cap that I actually used an actual endgame set during- Enchanted.
All the other caps after that I just decided to save and use secondary non-set forming pinks.
I guess the Elite Vanities bonus made up for the lack of a proper set.

Kixxler
06-28-2013, 09:46 PM
Tooooooo expensive to buy gear or I would endgame..

NotYoCookiez
06-28-2013, 09:58 PM
I believe Cheenivie is talking about this guy:

I honestly have no idea what his signature suggests about his ego.
While this toughie may have a 3-Piece Elite Ring and endgame gear in PvP now, I will always remember him as the funny little Warbird with Chiroptera of the Dead gear during Mount Fang cap.

As for endgame CTF- it has seen better during the 6-month Sewer cap; however short it may have been, it was the cap during which I started maining a Mage, and thus seems the longest time for me.
It was also the only cap that I actually used an actual endgame set during- Enchanted.
All the other caps after that I just decided to save and use secondary non-set forming pinks.
I guess the Elite Vanities bonus made up for the lack of a proper set.

Ohhhhhhh and yea sewer pvp currently is good, even with glyph it's still more "balanced" then endgame. But not as much activity compared to endgame plus people don't really ctf unless you force them.

Tooooooo expensive to buy gear or I would endgame..

If the gear is expensive that means you can farm it and be rich from it!

Waug
06-28-2013, 10:58 PM
that's the cute-est phase, always fighting against, 3 elite vanities + ring. that was more unfair that it is now.

at that time *ring + elite vanities - ring (opponent) = elite vanities

current time * elite ring. - ring (opponent) = less difference.

excluding dragon gears, considering both can have it...

Walkhardd
06-28-2013, 11:26 PM
that's the cute-est phase, always fighting against, 3 elite vanities + ring. that was more unfair that it is now.

at that time *ring + elite vanities - ring (opponent) = elite vanities

current time * elite ring. - ring (opponent) = less difference.

excluding dragon gears, considering both can have it...

I always thought you were cool. I haven't really pvp'd this cap, though.

Waug
06-28-2013, 11:34 PM
^ I got ur sarcasam, I always find challenges and that diff. is nothing to me. but when we talk about in forums we should talk about fairness not favourism, we actually don't represent ourrself only rather behalf of all the peoples, who want a fair environment.

I don't have any problem if devs totally nerf these unfairness in game, I will be the one to support it, as I did in past when devs decided not to add stats to the new elite items.

Cheenivie
06-29-2013, 06:37 AM
I dont know what isnt fair here you rush 3people then you complain people team you, do you understand that you cant do that, specially this cap.

Waug
06-29-2013, 08:54 AM
lol, perhaps I could find those complain posts posted by me, that peoples are always talking about.
so I'm thinking anyone can find that for me.

if anyone can quotome, where complain about teaming, tree hiding etc I should give him 100k gold. obviously he deserve that money, hmmm

Cheenivie
06-29-2013, 08:59 AM
k i have a screenie on my ipad:) ill post later

Cheenivie
06-29-2013, 09:34 AM

100k pls

Waug
06-29-2013, 09:45 AM
rofl u had to post a screen shot for that? its everywhere in the forum including in my signature.

as far as my English knowledge goes, and as I say "hide more" it means I am saying that hide more, did not say "stop hiding" or "don't hide" or "hiding is bad"

good job though

Reunegade
06-29-2013, 09:45 AM
rofl u had to post a screen shot for that? its everywhere in the forum including in my signature.

as far as my English knowledge goes, and as I say "hide more" it means I am saying that hide more, did not say "stop hiding"

good job though

-_-

NotYoCookiez
06-29-2013, 09:49 AM
Get off my thread. I didn't ask to bring your personal issues here.

Cheenivie
06-29-2013, 09:49 AM
actually it means in the language us little pocket people speak, Stop hiding son of a buisness man!! SO kinda u were complaining nice try covering it but GF!!

Onagiabef
06-29-2013, 04:53 PM
I'm glad u like games. I look forward to seeing more often...this started off as such a positive thread what happened??

Cheenivie
06-29-2013, 04:57 PM
Okok ill try n make sure I be nice... Angel always tells me to when she sees me in a town...:P

NotYoCookiez
06-29-2013, 05:37 PM
I'm glad u like games. I look forward to seeing more often...this started off as such a positive thread what happened??

What's your ign add me so we can play sometime :)

Sheugokin
07-06-2013, 06:07 PM
Did you add me? The infamous noob named Sheugokin? And Onagiabef is her ign just like me. :)

NotYoCookiez
07-06-2013, 07:06 PM
I think I added you awhile ago lol I don't play much anymore xD

Sheugokin
07-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Awwwww. OKIE! Well continue to play cuz u rock!!!!!!!! I remember u clearly with that blue dragon vanity and the pro reviving skill!

NotYoCookiez
07-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Awwwww. OKIE! Well continue to play cuz u rock!!!!!!!! I remember u clearly with that blue dragon vanity and the pro reviving skill!

Lol yeah that's all I do... Run, rev, fire, heal run!

Entertaining
07-07-2013, 01:23 AM
You are in The Elite. You die. Gf.

NotYoCookiez
07-07-2013, 06:59 PM
What is wrong with you? Why do you have a problem with me and my guild?

Entertaining
07-07-2013, 07:36 PM
umadbro?

Spyce
07-07-2013, 07:46 PM
umadbro?

She's a girl.

Cheenivie
07-07-2013, 07:50 PM
heybroilovehowyouonlyuseforumswhenurbannedbro

NotYoCookiez
07-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Glad I made a friend ^_^

Entertaining
07-07-2013, 08:57 PM
heybroilovehowyouonlyuseforumswhenurbannedbro

ikrbro

Reunegade
07-07-2013, 09:10 PM
I am l22t

Cheenivie
07-08-2013, 10:15 AM
ikrbro

Hopefullyugetunbannedbrocauseineedapartnerfortheto urneybro

HIYO :)
07-08-2013, 02:54 PM
don't forget to mention baking :)

XghostzX
07-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Hey Notyo!

I play as a pure INT mage for end game as well. I love CTF because not only is it non-stop FFA, but it gives us the opportunities to be legit supporters. Although I'm not a big fan of the 1-shot kills, I do enjoy how the pace of the game is fairly rapid - that's nice for any mobile MMO. I'd love to help you out if you have any questions regarding the mage.

NotYoCookiez
07-13-2013, 10:01 PM
Hey Notyo!

I play as a pure INT mage for end game as well. I love CTF because not only is it non-stop FFA, but it gives us the opportunities to be legit supporters. Although I'm not a big fan of the 1-shot kills, I do enjoy how the pace of the game is fairly rapid - that's nice for any mobile MMO. I'd love to help you out if you have any questions regarding the mage.

Thanks haha this was awhile ago... I bought fiery set and everything. I played a couple 5v5 matches and they were epic! I wish we could do those around 50-61 pvp. That would be the best but endgame has more active players. Anyways I had a blast during my runs but I just got bored and sold my fiery so I'm not planning on being back at endgame pvp for awhile... Most likely next cap

XghostzX
07-13-2013, 11:02 PM
Thanks haha this was awhile ago... I bought fiery set and everything. I played a couple 5v5 matches and they were epic! I wish we could do those around 50-61 pvp. That would be the best but endgame has more active players. Anyways I had a blast during my runs but I just got bored and sold my fiery so I'm not planning on being back at endgame pvp for awhile... Most likely next cap

Ah, my bad! I probably should have checked the date, but I'm always eager to help out a fellow mage ;)

I understand how you feel though. If you need anything, let me know.