PDA

View Full Version : The Gotei 13

IceyDeadPplz
10-19-2010, 12:05 AM
Hello Everybody!

I am looking forward to starting a guild that has no requirements. The guild wants to help every member and too have fun. We will be PvPing, "Instance" runs, Merching and many other things. For those who do not know, Gotei 13 is the 13 court guard squads in the Japanese manga/anime Bleach. MrBowBear (Me and my characters) is currently Head Captain. Well, that's the wrap for the introduction right now.

IceyDeadPplz
10-19-2010, 12:06 AM
The 13 Squads (Name then description in quotes) *Legend: Captain= The one responsible for their squad, Lieutenant= Help the Captain perform his/her duties, Soul Reapers= Regular Guild Members

1st Squad "Leaders": Captain=MrBowBear, Lieutenant=Recruiting, Soul Reapers=Recruiting
2nd Squad "Spec Ops": Captain=Recruiting, Lieutenant=Recruiting, Soul Reapers=Recruiting
3rd Squad "Merchants": Captain=Recruiting, Lieutenant=Recruiting, Soul Reapers=Recruiting
4th Squad "PvE": Captain=Recruiting, Lieutenant=Recruiting, Soul Reapers=Recruiting
5th Squad "News Anchors": Captain=Recruiting, Lieutenant=Recruiting, Soul Reapers=N/A
6th Squad "Questers": Captain=Recruiting, Lieutenant=Recruiting, Soul Reapers=Recruiting
7th Squad "Forum Moderators": Captain=Recruiting, Lieutenant=Recruiting, Soul Reapers=Recruiting
8th Squad "PvP Referees": Captain=Recruiting, Lieutenant=Recruiting, Soul Reapers=Recruiting
9th Squad "PvE Moderators": Captain=Recruiting, Lieutenant=Recruiting, Soul Reapers=Recruiting
10th Squad "Event Organizers": Captain=Recruiting, Lieutenant=Recruiting, Soul Reapers=Recruiting
11th Squad "PvP": Captain=Recruiting, Lieutenant=MrBowBear, Soul Reapers=Recruiting
12th Squad "Unknown": Captain=Recruiting, Lieutenant=Recruiting, Soul Reapers=Recruiting
13th Squad "Unknown": Captain=Recruiting, Lieutenant=Recruiting, Soul Reapers=Recruiting

For the 1st Squad I need a Lieutenant (Co-Leader) who as active and has a good name in the PL community . I also need 2 Soul Reapers (Guild Members) with a large stash so people can stash pinks and/or other stuff in Squad 1.
Anyone who wants to join any squad contact MrBowBear or IceyDeadPplz in game to set up a quick meet and greet.

IceyDeadPplz
10-19-2010, 12:08 AM
2nd *Reserved*

IceyDeadPplz
10-19-2010, 12:09 AM
3rd *Reserved*

IceyDeadPplz
10-19-2010, 12:11 AM
4th *Reserved*

IceyDeadPplz
10-19-2010, 12:12 AM
5th *Reserved*