PDA

View Full Version : Check it out

iiirootzz
06-28-2013, 06:02 PM
First off, let it be known that I love the PL community. It has the best economy/social setup of any of the sts games. I have spent roughly 250$ usd on PL , because I enjoy it. That being said, it has become quite drab these past weeks. Killing the same kids ovrr and over I twink pvp used to be enough.. But sadly it is not. I've been playing AL this past week and it seems a lot .... More engaging. So, alas, i will be packing up my bags and departing for Nordrr. I'm giving away all 42mil that I've accumulated ovet these past 6 years, as well as countless fbs and exp and art and arms... Your name it. Add me ig @ iiirootzz for more info. :) ill include a pic of my new AL toon because, frankly, why not.

Oldcoot
06-28-2013, 10:43 PM
Hope you enjoy it, so long

kcimythgim
06-28-2013, 10:48 PM
I'm sorry to see you go. I'm not going to try to convince you to stay if going to AL is what you really want to do. I hope you've enjoyed your time in PL and I hope you have a great time in AL. As for giving away all your stuff, I think it's great to give back to the community like that, especially if you enjoy it, but I would suggest keeping a small amount of gold in your stash in case you ever do come back. Who knows, maybe someday in the future, the fascination with AL will die off as it is no longer a new game. STS could neglect AL and start making a lot more updates for PL if people leave AL in the future. Again, just a suggestion :). I wish you the best of luck with your plans!

ooommmggg
06-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Aww im sorry bro... on the other hand, ive been wanting a new savage and swift set... :) PM me ingame @Weeegeee or Weegeeetwo. Thanks!

Roberto077
06-28-2013, 11:34 PM
Peace out bro, you had a good run

DocDoBig
06-29-2013, 06:15 AM
Cool to see a member of the pre-pre-pre-pre Beta of PL. (6 Years)

NECROREAPER
06-29-2013, 12:06 PM
6 years huh? :rolleyes:

iiirootzz
06-29-2013, 12:13 PM
Here's to new beginnings.

Mallinckrodt
06-29-2013, 12:25 PM
Cool 6 years bro

Zeus
06-29-2013, 01:24 PM
I recommend you keep the gold for reasons that Extreme stated above!

SkullCrusher
06-29-2013, 01:54 PM
Sad to see you go mate...Add me in PL and AL. :)
PL: CalmedTemperr
AL: Calmedfear
I hope to see you in AL bro. :)

kcimythgim
06-29-2013, 04:02 PM
Who's extreme?

Thatkidoverthere
06-29-2013, 04:24 PM
A: Sad to see another legend leave Pocket Legends
B: Will you be giving out the gold and items in at random or with some planned contest?
C: If it is the random, will you be only giving to friends or guildies?
D: If it is to everyone, add me in game, IGN Mrneedham

Blastyou
06-29-2013, 05:39 PM
Sorry to see you go! If you're the same rootzz I'm thinking of, you already know me in-game as Beginnersluck and Casualpvp. Good luck in AL, and hopefully I'll see you back sometime. Don't give away everything ;)

Whirlzap
06-29-2013, 07:26 PM
First off, let it be known that I love the PL community. It has the best economy/social setup of any of the sts games. I have spent roughly 250$ usd on PL , because I enjoy it. That being said, it has become quite drab these past weeks. Killing the same kids ovrr and over I twink pvp used to be enough.. But sadly it is not. I've been playing AL this past week and it seems a lot .... More engaging. So, alas, i will be packing up my bags and departing for Nordrr. I'm giving away all 42mil that I've accumulated ovet these past 6 years, as well as countless fbs and exp and art and arms... Your name it. Add me ig @ iiirootzz for more info. :) ill include a pic of my new AL toon because, frankly, why not.

http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/PL2_zps9c783fcb.png

Wow, no wonder everyone says Wikipedia is never to be trusted! xD

I guess when you quit AL, you can tell them about giving away your accumulated 420m gold over the past 12 years.

iiirootzz
06-29-2013, 07:36 PM

Yeah in considering it.

iiirootzz
06-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Sorry to see you go! If you're the same rootzz I'm thinking of, you already know me in-game as Beginnersluck and Casualpvp. Good luck in AL, and hopefully I'll see you back sometime. Don't give away everything ;) hey cas!! And yeah i won't :3

iiirootzz
06-29-2013, 07:38 PM

http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/PL2_zps9c783fcb.png

Wow, no wonder everyone says Wikipedia is never to be trusted! xD

I guess when you quit AL, you can tell them about giving away your accumulated 420m gold over the past 12 years.

LOLOL that's ridiculous.

Roberto077
06-29-2013, 07:50 PM
I caught 420m pokemon once
(Reference!)

iiirootzz
06-29-2013, 08:12 PM
Lol nice.

Z
06-29-2013, 09:43 PM
Alright guys hes not hurting anyone