PDA

View Full Version : Laptop got BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH (BSOD) while playing AL

ericarsenic
06-29-2013, 12:29 AM
someone please help me especially devs (i just purchased 2550 plat on my rogue for playing this weekend event)
since the last update every 5 minutes when i start play AL i just got Blue Screen
my chrome is version 26 n disabled update already
i tried to uninstall n reinstall n clean chrome cookies
i tried to fixing GPU composite
i cleaned my Laptop using CCleaner app

why i just periodically got Blue Screen?
please gimme a solution :(

Alhuntrazeck
06-29-2013, 07:59 AM
I used to get the BSOD as well; the laptop would crash after playing AL for a bit. I believe its your laptop's problem because after I got mine repaired AL works perfectly fine.

Samhayne
06-29-2013, 05:26 PM
Yeah, it is most likely something with your laptop. There are any number of variables and hardware / software involved.

Given that you are doing workaround a to make al on chrome work, it could be anything.

When you get the BSOD what is the error? Memory?

ericarsenic
06-29-2013, 10:54 PM
I used to get the BSOD as well; the laptop would crash after playing AL for a bit. I believe its your laptop's problem because after I got mine repaired AL works perfectly fine.

what thing i should to repair? can u tell me whats ur laptop problem buddy? say hiiiiiiii to guildies :)

Yeah, it is most likely something with your laptop. There are any number of variables and hardware / software involved.

Given that you are doing workaround a to make al on chrome work, it could be anything.

When you get the BSOD what is the error? Memory?

thx Sam for ur reply, how to know what error which causing BSOD? is any software can help to detect?
please help me, i must be farmed a lot if i not got this BSOD problem :(

ericarsenic
06-29-2013, 10:57 PM
i realized that when i receive the last update patch, the problem coming
i use chrome version 26
can u tell me what version of chrome that would work perfectly for playing AL Sam?

Alhuntrazeck
06-30-2013, 12:13 AM
The BSOD is likely a memory problem; or maybe it was a problem with your hard disk. Mine was corrupted; I had to repair it before using it again. And hi fellow member of EoS ;)

DocDoBig
06-30-2013, 09:54 AM
Best Neologism of the month! BSOD. ;)

Jed
06-30-2013, 01:33 PM
I had that when I was playing Pocket Legends in October of last year. After several days of frustration I did a system restore of an older version of windows, before an update I got the day before the BSoD problems started.
I'm still running a version of Windows from almost a year ago.
The error was BAD_POOL_HEADER.