PDA

View Full Version : Character Gender Selection

Robin De Tollenaere
06-29-2013, 09:24 AM
Would be nice if you could change the sex of your character.
Like a female warrior or female wizard and a male rouge.

Anyway this could be done?

xcainnblecterx
06-29-2013, 10:02 AM
Deva commented on this once upon a time and said it wouldn't be implemented due to codes or something. IMO I couldn't picture a female sorc with long hair or a female warrio that looks that big (makes me laugh thinking about it) That's not to say lady's are not strong but when you put long hair and feminine thing on a toon that big, its just wrong

Zeus
06-29-2013, 10:47 AM
Deva commented on this once upon a time and said it wouldn't be implemented due to codes or something. IMO I couldn't picture a female sorc with long hair or a female warrio that looks that big (makes me laugh thinking about it) That's not to say lady's are not strong but when you put long hair and feminine thing on a toon that big, its just wrong

Are you sure? That girl is fineeeeeeee! ;)

xcainnblecterx
06-29-2013, 12:00 PM

Are you sure? That girl is fineeeeeeee! ;)

To each his own but to me that's scary. If a girl can toss me farther then I can toss her, I'm out

Paresseu
06-29-2013, 01:21 PM
She looks so cute tho :o

Zeus
06-29-2013, 01:26 PM
To each his own but to me that's scary. If a girl can toss me farther then I can toss her, I'm out

Isn't she all that you ask in a girl though? Toned? Smooth Skin? Blonde? Nice body?

So what if she's 10x bigger than other girls who have the qualities above? ^^ ;)

Xbuddyjosh
06-29-2013, 01:43 PM
Lmao