PDA

View Full Version : A Summoning From Above

Freuigobab
06-29-2013, 11:06 AM
You kneel before the elven queen, she looks down upon you with kind eyes. She says in a voice as soft as a trickling stream with the tenderness of a thousand forget-me-nots,"Brave hero, you have done well to serve me and my people, such great acts deserve some sort of reward, I shall grant thee three requests in order to help you in your endeavors (IG), name them, and they shall be yours." You furrow your brow, deep in thought as to what you might request. You make sure to include in your pondering that your wishes must not be outrageous, but they must not be menial. Brave hero, name your gift, and you shall receive glorious riches. But what, exactly, do you wish for?

SkullCrusher
06-29-2013, 11:51 AM
I would wish for PL to get a level cap increase.

iiirootzz
06-29-2013, 12:15 PM
- wishes for swag -

;_; # thestruggle

billybob1
06-29-2013, 12:25 PM
tater tots....enuff to fill all my pants pockets

i luv tater tots....sigh....

Suentous PO
06-29-2013, 01:06 PM
I wish Billy can haz bigger poketz

Schnitzel
06-29-2013, 01:50 PM
I wish for a magic jar that keeps refilling with cookies..mmmm

Oldcoot
06-29-2013, 02:07 PM
... Or smaller tater tots

Thatkidoverthere
06-29-2013, 04:35 PM
Dang coot, you made Billy's taters smaller! And now my wish will be to give Billy unlimited regular size tater tots since you shrunk em! lol

Oldcoot
06-29-2013, 04:38 PM
Now he can get more of them in those pockets

The Happiness
06-29-2013, 05:50 PM
Lol guys....you made go Google Tater Tots. Had no idea what you were talking about. Although I am now enlightened I can't say I'm not a lil disappointed. They were funnier in my imagination!

Kixxler
06-29-2013, 06:29 PM
You kneel before the elven queen, she looks down upon you with kind eyes. She says in a voice as soft as a trickling stream with the tenderness of a thousand forget-me-nots,"Brave hero, you have done well to serve me and my people, such great acts deserve some sort of reward, I shall grant thee three requests in order to help you in your endeavors (IG), name them, and they shall be yours." You furrow your brow, deep in thought as to what you might request. You make sure to include in your pondering that your wishes must not be outrageous, but they must not be menial. Brave hero, name your gift, and you shall receive glorious riches. But what, exactly, do you wish for?

You could've just said "what do you want to see in PL?"..

Cavoc
06-29-2013, 06:46 PM
- wishes for swag -

;_; # thestruggle

It's real

Whirlzap
06-29-2013, 07:14 PM
You kneel before the elven queen, she looks down upon you with kind eyes. She says in a voice as soft as a trickling stream with the tenderness of a thousand forget-me-nots,
That part had me captivated.

Freuigobab
07-02-2013, 03:32 AM
That part had me captivated.

I guess that comes from being a writer on other forums ._."

Freuigobab
07-02-2013, 03:33 AM
You could've just said "what do you want to see in PL?"..

My goal was to write something literately respectable, I wasn't exactly looking to be blunt.

Freuigobab
07-02-2013, 03:35 AM
- wishes for swag -

;_; # thestruggle

The queen looks down at you in dismay, shaking her head she says,"Swag.... really... I'm out of here." in a flash of glorious light she disappears to leave the foolish hero disappointed. (XD, jk dude)

Freuigobab
07-02-2013, 03:36 AM
tater tots....enuff to fill all my pants pockets

i luv tater tots....sigh....

The queen looks down at you a little bemusedly,"As you wish, brave hero" your pockets are filled with an overflowing amount of tator tots.

Freuigobab
07-02-2013, 03:37 AM
I would wish for PL to get a level cap increase.

The queen looks up to the heavens, in a slightly scolding voice she yells up,"STS get to work! This hero wishes to let his glory climb ever higher!" looking downs she shakes her head at the ground in exasperation,"Your wish shall be eventual, but I promise that it shall be granted."

Freuigobab
07-02-2013, 03:39 AM
I wish Billy can haz bigger poketz

The queen looked to you and then to Billy, back and forth a few times before shaking her head in amusement at the silliness of the heros,"Your wish shall be granted." raising a single elegant hand she points to Billy, his pockets grow to a ridiculous size as tator tots begin to conquer the now new found space in Billy's pockets.

Freuigobab
07-02-2013, 03:41 AM

The queen chuckles softly, nodding she raised a hand to the sky, light emanating from the sun begins to swirl in her palm, until in a flash of bright light a large jar filled with an incredible assortment of cookies appears in it. Lowering her hand she offers it to you with a gracious smile,"For your great endeavors and accomplishments, you have this jar of ever filling cookies."

Freuigobab
07-02-2013, 03:42 AM
Lol guys....you made go Google Tater Tots. Had no idea what you were talking about. Although I am now enlightened I can't say I'm not a lil disappointed. They were funnier in my imagination!

The queen looks to you,"And you, brave hero, what would you wish of me? I hope to think that you would want a little something more grand and honorable than pockets full of tator tots and jars of pastries."

Schnitzel
07-02-2013, 10:59 AM

The queen chuckles softly, nodding she raised a hand to the sky, light emanating from the sun begins to swirl in her palm, until in a flash of bright light a large jar filled with an incredible assortment of cookies appears in it. Lowering her hand she offers it to you with a gracious smile,"For your great endeavors and accomplishments, you have this jar of ever filling cookies."
Actually I needed those cookies to throw at random stuff. And refilling= UNFINITE AMMO

Zentry
07-02-2013, 01:33 PM
I wish 4 a jar or $100 bill that keeps refilling.

bramer
07-02-2013, 02:15 PM
I wish for an infinite amount of wishes.

This is bramer - signing out

Reunegade
07-02-2013, 07:07 PM
I wish for a red dragon armor

programmed
07-02-2013, 08:08 PM

The elf queen goes to a magic mirror to buy an angry elf face, "Darn out of plat" she says. The elf queen orders 10 plat and goes back to the magic mirror, "ahhh that's better". "YOU heroes understand nothing do you. I said ONE wish and INFINITE is totally more than one. I hereby revoke all your wishes. MWAHAHAHAHA."

TEOKILLO
07-02-2013, 08:20 PM
I want the elf queen to be my birdy's wife, not the ugly one in forest manor tho xD

Reunegade
07-03-2013, 08:11 AM
Is the daily blessing one good enough?

bramer
07-03-2013, 06:38 PM
The elf queen goes to a magic mirror to buy an angry elf face, "Darn out of plat" she says. The elf queen orders 10 plat and goes back to the magic mirror, "ahhh that's better". "YOU heroes understand nothing do you. I said ONE wish and INFINITE is totally more than one. I hereby revoke all your wishes. MWAHAHAHAHA."

D: I, I thought you were my friend Elf Queen!! Why??!!? D: D: D:

Reunegade
07-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Because you pwned her in Forest Manor for being too ugly

Freuigobab
07-04-2013, 06:42 AM
Actually I needed those cookies to throw at random stuff. And refilling= UNFINITE AMMO

O_o How much dps per cookie....

Freuigobab
07-04-2013, 06:47 AM
I wish 4 a jar or $100 bill that keeps refilling.

*POOF* The jar drops into your outstretched waiting hands.

Freuigobab
07-04-2013, 06:48 AM

The queen shakes her head smiling,"I'm afraid that would be asking too much, hero, ask again."

Freuigobab
07-04-2013, 06:52 AM
Because you pwned her in Forest Manor for being too ugly

Who hasn't killed her at least once. XD

Reunegade
07-04-2013, 07:52 AM
Yolo

Freuigobab
07-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Yolo

I can no longer be friends with you ._. (JK XD)

bramer
07-06-2013, 08:45 PM
The queen shakes her head smiling,"I'm afraid that would be asking too much, hero, ask again."
I wish for an infinite minus one amount of wishes?

Freuigobab
07-07-2013, 04:34 AM
I wish for an infinite minus one amount of wishes?

The queen looks to you once more(._.),"Fine" with a wave of her hand she consents your wish for infinite minus one wishes. (XP)

Mogunsforme
07-07-2013, 07:19 AM
I wish for true immortality (i dont age and im invincible)

Freuigobab
07-08-2013, 05:39 AM
I wish for true immortality (i dont age and im invincible)

The queen looked down upon with sorrowful eyes,"That is not a gift that I can grant, but longevity and prosperity is something I can" waving her hand above your head you feel power surge into you,"True immortality must be achieved on your own, hero."

Reunegade
07-08-2013, 11:37 AM
omg where's my red dragon armor :(

elsmere
07-08-2013, 12:41 PM
um what is this thread about? someone answer questions in third person view? -_-

Schnitzel
07-09-2013, 09:11 AM
um what is this thread about? someone answer questions in third person view? -_-
Yes u "wish" and freu pretends/quotes "the elf queens" reply

Freuigobab
07-21-2013, 11:52 AM

It's all in good fun ^_^

Schnitzel
07-21-2013, 12:06 PM

It's all in good fun ^_^
So my wish for a jar of cookies will never come true?!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Fusionstrike
07-21-2013, 12:10 PM
The warrior considered the Queen's proposition for a long while. Clearly this would provide an unparalleled opportunity to do good on behalf of the entire realm. Finally, he spoke.

"I wish to know who or what is behind the forces of evil that have descended upon Alterra so that I may end it once and for all!"

Freuigobab
07-23-2013, 11:22 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*hands over sack of platinum* Here, go buy yourself some elixirs instead X3

Schnitzel
07-23-2013, 11:02 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*hands over sack of platinum* Here, go buy yourself some elixirs instead X3
What for?

Freuigobab
07-24-2013, 11:34 AM
What for?

._. maaaayyybbeeee to beat the special cookie boss? :D

Schnitzel
07-24-2013, 06:23 PM
What for?

._. maaaayyybbeeee to beat the special cookie boss? :D
Na already ate him *om nom nom*

Freuigobab
07-25-2013, 07:38 AM
Na already ate him *om nom nom*

._. I have nothing else to offer but my concern that you'll get a horrible tummy ache from eating his entire form.