PDA

View Full Version : Mythics

Xbuddyjosh
06-29-2013, 01:44 PM
Will the prices to up on the weapons after Monday?

xcainnblecterx
06-29-2013, 01:45 PM
Naturally, they will be dced again so the price will go up because the only mythic weapons left will be the ones in game

Xbuddyjosh
06-29-2013, 02:30 PM
K thx

Trenton
06-29-2013, 02:36 PM
Bai

joshtheboss
06-29-2013, 02:39 PM
Will the prices to up on the weapons after Monday?

Yuck.

Xbuddyjosh
06-29-2013, 03:12 PM
Silly josh thx for the crate bro

drgrimmy
06-29-2013, 07:54 PM
Lol true, but they will continue to plummet until then. It is hard to say how much they will rebound after Monday as the market seems pretty saturated. Sad but true :(

chitgoks
06-30-2013, 02:59 AM
mythics should be good when theres no new expansion yet otherwise i dont see any value to them

in the long run

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Alhuntrazeck
06-30-2013, 05:26 AM
The mythic helms at 26 are still better than 31 helms...but yes, they will be quite useless around the 36th cap or higher. Maybe they will scale items to level; not the ones you have, new ones that drop. That way you won't be sitting on the strongest possible item for several level caps; you'll have to keep working towards the higher level versions.

Daddyblu
06-30-2013, 09:02 AM
warrior has the worst Mythic weapon of all! i hope they change it.. now it makes 30-50 normal damage on elite.. and its very cheap bec. the option is very bad! it will be useless soon.. i hope the transfer some armor to damage.. or just modify it.. its very useless trash!

Zeus
06-30-2013, 11:12 AM
warrior has the worst Mythic weapon of all! i hope they change it.. now it makes 30-50 normal damage on elite.. and its very cheap bec. the option is very bad! it will be useless soon.. i hope the transfer some armor to damage.. or just modify it.. its very useless trash!

Stop spamming.

The weapon is very good at what it's supposed to do - take damage. If you want damage, seek an entombed. 1300 armor is simply not enough if you're doing elite Nordr. Therefore, I am glad that the weapon is the way it is.

It's very cheap because of two reasons: 1. Easy to loot during this weekend & 2. Most warriors have your mindset. A week ago, it was four mil.

If you want damage, play a rogue.

Energizeric
06-30-2013, 07:27 PM
Anyone know for sure if Apple stock will go up in price this week?

darthdlo
06-30-2013, 07:48 PM

Stop spamming.

The weapon is very good at what it's supposed to do - take damage. If you want damage, seek an entombed. 1300 armor is simply not enough if you're doing elite Nordr. Therefore, I am glad that the weapon is the way it is.

It's very cheap because of two reasons: 1. Easy to loot during this weekend & 2. Most warriors have your mindset. A week ago, it was four mil.

If you want damage, play a rogue.

amen brotha

Skaunared
07-01-2013, 12:09 PM

Why do you always bring up this topic? Devs already buffed the myth sword.. And yea, if you want damage, make a rogue. You cant have the best of both worlds.. Want a myth sword with uber armor and uber damage? Lol

Stop spamming bro

Doomshadowx
07-03-2013, 09:53 PM
i mean like if u dont want ur crappy myth sword ill take it no prob!
lol jk im not a beggar