PDA

View Full Version : Warrior mythic weapon need to be improved in base damage!

Daddyblu
06-30-2013, 07:32 AM
Warrior with Full Noble set helm and plate makes no damage on elite boss using The Vigilant Pavise of Fitness mythic for lvl 31.

This need to be improved as of now if a warrior wear full noble set including lvl 31 ring and amulet its very useless on elite boss. it makes 30-50 damage per hit! same with pvp!

now the price rates drop so fast it is the cheapest mythic on the market!

The entombed hammer of warfare makes more damage than it!

that's why it is called mythic because its a powerful weapon for now its just a bit higher than trash!

so admin please improved it other wise its not very useless mythic item of all time!

xcainnblecterx
06-30-2013, 07:42 AM
Its shield and sword, its supposed to have low DMG for the cost of high armor. Compare the armor for entombed hammer over that. It could slightly be higher but I'm sure this is the reason the DMG is low

Daddyblu
06-30-2013, 07:56 AM
Yup but its too low! it makes 30-40 damage! on elite boss! thats why its the most cheapest mythic of all time.

Maybe if they change it to mythic hammer it will be more useful if they cant upgrade it a bit.

or they can less the armor by 50-100 and transfer it to damage

JaytB
06-30-2013, 08:01 AM
The damage already got buffed, I seriously doubt they'll buff it any further.

It's like cain said, the sword/shield combo is supposed to be a tank weapon, giving a serious boost in Health/armor in exchange for lower damage. And let's face it, boss killing with whatever weapon (maybe with exception of the Arcane hammer) isn't really a warriors' strong suit.

Daddyblu
06-30-2013, 08:32 AM
Well no one likes the Mythic weapon now.. admit it all warrior think its garbage! whats the use of having high armor if you can kill anyone and being a tank boss always change target its not like your a tank you have a skills to get all enemy damage.

so tank is useless in the game. warrior should be high HP with medium damage. not noob damage

Daddyblu
06-30-2013, 08:33 AM
we rather have extra bit damage in in change to this armors

xcainnblecterx
06-30-2013, 08:41 AM
Who's we? I can't afford mythic so I'm sticking with entombed. If I could afford it I'd be using the mythic for elite so I can continue to support my team better. Still use entombed for PvP.

Daddyblu
06-30-2013, 08:57 AM
People who have mythic that we! since you don't have one your not included!

JaytB
06-30-2013, 09:01 AM
Who's we? I can't afford mythic so I'm sticking with entombed. If I could afford it I'd be using the mythic for elite so I can continue to support my team better. Still use entombed for PvP.

I totally agree. It's just funny to see high damage warriors dying left and right in elite dungeons because their HP and armor suck. I love the Mythic weapon as a pure tank weapon as do many other people I know in game.

It's amuzing how people think that 'everyone' has the same opinion as theirs.

saroeun
06-30-2013, 09:06 AM
Great all....
I only need damage and strong

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Daddyblu
06-30-2013, 09:07 AM
1300 armor is already good for warriors. if you have mythic weapon you will end up 1500+ with no pets.

so its better to transfer a little of the armor to damage, other wise its useless.

Daddyblu
06-30-2013, 09:09 AM
in the expansion it will the the cheapest and most useless mythic! if it make 30-50 normal damage on elite boss now. maybe in next expansion it will make 10-20 LOL! very noob weapon!

JaytB
06-30-2013, 09:10 AM
1300 armor is already good for warriors. if you have mythic weapon you will end up 1500+ with no pets.

so its better to transfer a little of the armor to damage, other wise its useless.

Buy and entombed hammer of warfare if you want damage.

mike1298
06-30-2013, 10:42 AM
in the expansion it will the the cheapest and most useless mythic! if it make 30-50 normal damage on elite boss now. maybe in next expansion it will make 10-20 LOL! very noob weapon!

Why does it hurt to read this post?

Rare
06-30-2013, 05:20 PM

I beg to differ. The bow will most likely be outdone by crate pink bows. This weapon will still hold weight for people that actually tank.

No offense, but I can tell from this comment you don't run elite much.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Valsacar
06-30-2013, 06:17 PM
Well no one likes the Mythic weapon now.. admit it all warrior think its garbage! whats the use of having high armor if you can kill anyone and being a tank boss always change target its not like your a tank you have a skills to get all enemy damage.

so tank is useless in the game. warrior should be high HP with medium damage. not noob damage

You are obviously a bad tank.

Energizeric
06-30-2013, 07:23 PM
As a warrior, on elite bosses your job is to tank and make sure the boss hits you instead of the rogues and mages -- this will allow the rogues and mages to kill the boss quicker if they don't have to worry about being 1-shot.

It seems this has become a big problem in AL. Warriors seem to not want to tank anymore, and as mage I don't even like doing runs with them anymore, I just prefer rogues. Because whether or not the warrior is there, I always become the primary target of the boss. At least with rogues there we can finish off the boss quicker so I don't have to use as many pots. Otherwise I will die multiple times at each elite boss.

ericarsenic
06-30-2013, 08:45 PM
I don't have to use as many pots.

just interested with ur post, no offense but,
we, warrior, did have to use tons of pots lol
and we, warrior, is the most pots spender lol
and last, we, warrior, have 4000k HP lol

otherwise i love the mythic sword's looks ;)

xcainnblecterx
06-30-2013, 09:16 PM
just interested with ur post, no offense but,
we, warrior, did have to use tons of pots lol
and we, warrior, is the most pots spender lol
and last, we, warrior, have 4000k HP lol

otherwise i love the mythic sword's looks ;)

Another sign of a bad tank. Ask anyone I've done elites with, I usually keep agro. At max I use 40-50 health pots and hardly any mana pots due to vb

ericarsenic
07-01-2013, 01:14 AM
Another sign of a bad tank. Ask anyone I've done elites with, I usually keep agro. At max I use 40-50 health pots and hardly any mana pots due to vb

i told u all i'm not offense ;)
i did use few pot when running elites with great party
but u (at least me) cant always get ur (my) best party everyday
i talk about unplanned run
and i also had a bad habit for hit my auto attack + Q button at the same times lol
yesterday i run km3 with my rogue n noticed that i use 200 pots on about 3-4run cuz of my bad habit lol

Daddyblu
07-01-2013, 03:44 AM
You are obviously a bad tank.

LOL im a bad tank? im not even a tank in the 1st place... a mid damage with 250+base damage and 200 DPS with 1500+ armor and 5000k HP.. you called that a bad tank??

LOL look around and you will see less people has this good stats!

Valsacar
07-01-2013, 04:55 AM
LOL im a bad tank? im not even a tank in the 1st place... a mid damage with 250+base damage and 200 DPS with 1500+ armor and 5000k HP.. you called that a bad tank??

You admit to not being able to hold aggro, that translates to bad tank.

Daddyblu
07-01-2013, 05:07 AM

admit?? i said about the mythic weapon is trash! i did not say i cant hold anything noob! i can kill all elite boss by my self..

to all mythic items this weapon is not one that im going to keep for long.

Azepeiete
07-01-2013, 10:42 AM
In elites a warriors job is to take the most damage.
This mythic pavise allows you to deal with this damage and still do good damage as well (for a tank).
If you didn't know this, the effect armor does for damage reduction is exponential. This means the more armor you get, the more effective each little bit is. So this means the difference between 1300 and 1575 is MUCH greater than 1k to 1300. You can literally stand in elites with this thing and barely drink pots.

Don't like it, buy the entombed hammer and sell your pavise.

Valsacar
07-01-2013, 07:00 PM

admit?? i said about the mythic weapon is trash! i did not say i cant hold anything noob! i can kill all elite boss by my self..

Yes, you did.

Taejo
07-01-2013, 09:36 PM

Please show us videos! (as long as they are under 3 hours length)

ericarsenic
07-02-2013, 02:21 AM
Please show us videos! (as long as they are under 3 hours length)

this is just, LOL!!!

Ravager
07-15-2013, 01:53 PM
I'd prefer if they added a proc that is usable in PVP.

Rajnikanth
07-15-2013, 02:41 PM

i dnt think ur war toon has 250+base dmg nd 5k+ hp.
if it 5/5mythic with mali u shud hav around 200dmg nd around 4800hp.

nd also quit ur war toon nd use rogue toon if u dnt like war toons.
i love my war nd i.cant.tolerate a guy saying bad about war.

my war toon has average stats(no mythic) with ribbit as.top pet in my stable:
4650hp, 201dmg, 1330 armour nd 246dps
m using storm sword.of assault. nd still doing fine in.elite boss.

against elite boss i use this build
AT(4) (no chain bait)
SS(4) (no bigger radius)
VB(5)
HoR (5)

Ebezaanec
07-15-2013, 02:46 PM

Stats doesn't translate to skill.

Here's an example: I own all the expensive supercars, but I have no idea how to handle them properly.

Just because your stats are high, that does not mean you utilize them efficiently. I suggest worrying more about your playstyle rather than how good your stats appear.

The mythic sword is a tank weapon, not a damage dealer. Face it, warriors were never meant to be the enemy killers. We are the front lines that absorb inflicted damage to ease the blow on other classes.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and this is simply mine.

Killingsworth
07-17-2013, 12:05 PM
admit?? i said about the mythic weapon is trash! i did not say i cant hold anything noob! i can kill all elite boss by my self.. show me a video of you soloing Bloodhammer in Elite Skull Cove - otherwise I call BS.

Darko
07-17-2013, 04:42 PM
Warriors job is to tank period....the issue arrises though is the camparison in classes....all three classes got mythic weapons...the highest in damage for rogue is bow over daggers (they got mythic bow), the highest In damage for mage is gun over staff (they got gun), thr highest damage for warrior is hammer or sword over shield, (we get shield).....thats where issue lies....as mythix bow and gun has made those classes beast in pvp, the mythic sword just makes tank take a couple more hits that's it... a groupof four mythic tanks can't do elite....for me the ossue lies that not obly do we do no damage but we have slowest cds, and more mana output, and no 250% crit.....with how strong and slow a warrior is it should be high damage low dps, rogue should be high dps lower damage , and mage sho uld be combo of both...that's how pl, sl are....my bear has tremendous damage just no dps....I'm full mythic gear amukets and everything and I can max at 200-300 crit....that does zilch to anything, especialky a rogue e Wii th 2500 hp...when it comes to killing a rogue can wuickly run through map e Wii th srroes and piercer...mages aoe attacks eith fireball make it a breeze (not o ly do they hit multiple targeta but with a huge rate....tanks do zilch...the other day me (full mythic and arcane warrior, amd a full mythic warrior could not neat bloodhammer, we couldn't produce enough damage to take him down past his regean, even with me procing....thats ridiculous....maul without proc is where a warrior damage should be, that makes it reallu equal and formidableagainst other classes, ( the proc is op) but when we talk about class balance in pvo, warriors do get short end of the stick overall... however for the topic at hand yes during elites ur job is to keep people alive...issue is our new vb isn't the best for tanlong larg groups, I can do it, thata my job but I'm basically smashing pots the whole time after taunt....I wish they'd combine the health and 20% incoming damage from jugg into vb. Thats would make it awesone....and make tanking what it should be

Theholyangel
07-17-2013, 04:47 PM
Warriors job is to tank period....the issue arrises though is the camparison in classes....all three classes got mythic weapons...the highest in damage for rogue is bow over daggers (they got mythic bow), the highest In damage for mage is gun over staff (they got gun), thr highest damage for warrior is hammer or sword over shield, (we get shield).....thats where issue lies....as mythix bow and gun has made those classes beast in pvp, the mythic sword just makes tank take a couple more hits that's it... a groupof four mythic tanks can't do elite....for me the ossue lies that not obly do we do no damage but we have slowest cds, and more mana output, and no 250% crit.....with how strong and slow a warrior is it should be high damage low dps, rogue should be high dps lower damage , and mage sho uld be combo of both...that's how pl, sl are....my bear has tremendous damage just no dps....I'm full mythic gear amukets and everything and I can max at 200-300 crit....that does zilch to anything, especialky a rogue e Wii th 2500 hp...when it comes to killing a rogue can wuickly run through map e Wii th srroes and piercer...mages aoe attacks eith fireball make it a breeze (not o ly do they hit multiple targeta but with a huge rate....tanks do zilch...the other day me (full mythic and arcane warrior, amd a full mythic warrior could not neat bloodhammer, we couldn't produce enough damage to take him down past his regean, even with me procing....thats ridiculous....maul without proc is where a warrior damage should be, that makes it reallu equal and formidableagainst other classes, ( the proc is op) but when we talk about class balance in pvo, warriors do get short end of the stick overall... however for the topic at hand yes during elites ur job is to keep people alive...issue is our new vb isn't the best for tanlong larg groups, I can do it, thata my job but I'm basically smashing pots the whole time after taunt....I wish they'd combine the health and 20% incoming damage from jugg into vb. Thats would make it awesone....and make tanking what it should be

So true ^

Darko
07-17-2013, 04:52 PM
And if you want to argue a wsrruors job is to tank they shouldnt have damage or dps, than ill argue right back with ok, a rogue ahould be dps and damage so they shouldnt add health, yet there mythic bow skyrockets their health, same e Wii th mage...mage specifically has rings and amulets that jump their health +100-150...they both have armors who skyrocket health...warruors have zilch that sky rocket damage or dps which is our weakness.. so why shoulld other classes have items that help their weakness when warriors don't.

Skaunared
07-17-2013, 05:21 PM
IMO A warrior's priority in PVE is to tank and keep the boss agro. Now the damage? my party of rogues and sorcs can take care of that as they have more high damage skills than me.

Darko
07-17-2013, 06:21 PM
IMO A warrior's priority in PVE is to tank and keep the boss agro. Now the damage? my party of rogues and sorcs can take care of that as they have more high damage skills than me.

Okay but emwhat about in pvp? Just stand there and heal??? What if ur rokgues die u should do something....what if its a party of all warriors?

ShadowGunX
07-18-2013, 02:14 AM
we need more armour nd dodge, thats all wat i want in my war.
we need 4500+hp ; 1600+ armour nd 25%+ dodge.
ok we dnt need dmg or crit, coz it doesnt make sense holding aggro.

Skaunared
07-18-2013, 02:32 PM
Okay but emwhat about in pvp? Just stand there and heal??? What if ur rokgues die u should do something....what if its a party of all warriors?

lol ofcourse u just dont stand there! you are there to heal and stun your enemies.. now if you want damage, use your maul, not the mythic sword. and i know you have one :)

Mythic sword = Tanking
Arcane Maul = Uber damage and Proc stun

Theholyangel
07-18-2013, 02:39 PM
lol ofcourse u just dont stand there! you are there to heal and stun your enemies.. now if you want damage, use your maul, not the mythic sword. and i know you have one :)

Mythic sword = Tanking
Arcane Maul = Uber damage and Proc stun

^ not many have the maul, thats 50-60m most of the game doesnt have.

Skaunared
07-18-2013, 03:18 PM
^ not many have the maul, thats 50-60m most of the game doesnt have.

don't worry, there's a cheaper alternative.. Entombed Hammer of Warfare 31. Good damage but not much armor and HP boost.

Oh well, you just can't have the best of both worlds.. :)

But if there exists a weapon (Entombed Maul of Ollerus? LOL) that has Uber damage, and gives same HP and Armor boost like pavise , then all players would pick the Warrior class as their toon don't you think? I see crying rouges and mages in the background, and the game would be off-balanced :/

suckyiknow
03-02-2015, 01:04 AM
no.

Rx8
03-02-2015, 04:29 AM
no.

1-2yr bump....