PDA

View Full Version : Brute Force

Caiahar
06-30-2013, 05:48 PM
Hey guys, ive got a question,
Does Brute Force really cancel out Vital Force (and other way around)?
Some ppl have told me it doesnt, some say it does.
Which is correct?

Atila the nun
06-30-2013, 09:47 PM
Based on some quick experiments, the party buff stacks, the self buff does not.

Caiahar
07-01-2013, 02:28 PM
K thanks :)

Trenton
08-24-2013, 03:22 PM
Yea, exactly what Atila said. That's why rhino takes extra timing skill ;D

Gragorak
08-25-2013, 03:16 AM
Wrong. Vital force cancels brute force's self buff, but brute force doesn't cancel vital force's self buff. Brute force cancels vital force's party buff, but vital force doesn't cancel brute forces party buff. So;

Scenario 1: a rhino casts first brute force, and after that he casts vital force. He will get the self buff of vital force and both party buffs.
Scenario 2: a rhino casts first vital force, and after that he casts brute force. He will get the benefits of both self buffs, and party buff of brute force.

Caiahar
08-26-2013, 02:25 PM
Wrong. Vital force cancels brute force's self buff, but brute force doesn't cancel vital force's self buff. Brute force cancels vital force's party buff, but vital force doesn't cancel brute forces party buff. So;

Scenario 1: a rhino casts first brute force, and after that he casts vital force. He will get the self buff of vital force and both party buffs.
Scenario 2: a rhino casts first vital force, and after that he casts brute force. He will get the benefits of both self buffs, and party buff of brute force.

Thanks!
So if I were to go in pvp, cast Brute force, then Vital force, I would recieve both self buffs?
A little bit confused.

Atila the nun
08-26-2013, 08:34 PM

Thanks for the correction Gragorak! So glad someone is looking into this more. Just like you said, the buffs cancel different aspects of the other buff. At least that's what happens when I check my stats screen. Can someone confirm that this is what happens to the party?