View Full Version : Rogue best skill for elite

sherentsoj
06-30-2013, 11:20 PM
I was 28 lvl now wanna growing up into 30 so I can farming and leveling up to 31 but I need to have better skill fot elite maps and boss for now until 28 I use pure dex but passive I was тαкє might max and knowledge 4 the skill I use only SP 3/5 AS 5/5 Medic Pack 1,3,4,5 and NB 5/5 razor shield I was тαкє only 1 I'm gonna respect after 30 later so what I must choose for all skill

Sent from my Arcane Legends account Sherent

Azepeiete
07-01-2013, 10:51 AM
For all around elites....
aimed shot 5/5
Noxious bolt 4/5 (no radius upgrade called "strengthened shot")
Trap 4/5 (no explosion upgrade called "combustion tank"
Shadow veil (no explosion upgrade called "combusting decay")

Zuzeq
07-01-2013, 11:01 AM
For all around elites....
aimed shot 5/5
Noxious bolt 4/5 (no radius upgrade called "strengthened shot")
Trap 4/5 (no explosion upgrade called "combustion tank"
Shadow veil (no explosion upgrade called "combusting decay")

^^ This, there is no use for Health packs in PvE...just pot away. I will say Trap and Veil combo is more a Dagger build. If you prefer a Bow in Elite I'd suggest SP for the health as oppose to Trap.

sherentsoj
07-01-2013, 11:05 AM
I was use depraved but still use it bonechill now cause I was really like it when attacking from far away with some war close to me "̮=))ƗƗɑɑˆ⌣ˆƗƗɑɑ=D so I was respec and get into NB max AM max SP only heal razor 1 and SV 1 MP 4 without heal over and over тαкє it passive might and knowledge to get really stronger and mana

Sent from my Arcane Legends account Sherent

Alrisaia
07-01-2013, 03:34 PM
^^ This, there is no use for Health packs in PvE...just pot away. I will say Trap and Veil combo is more a Dagger build. If you prefer a Bow in Elite I'd suggest SP for the health as oppose to Trap.

I am with Zuzeq that this is a solid PVE elite build.

I'm partial to keep RS though due to the fact that I'm a dagger rogue for trash mob clearing and the DOT from RS can crit, additionally, the added dodge bonus from RS helps when I have to run through trash mobs to the boss... - I switch to the bow and NOX (losing trap) at the boss. Thus far it's working really well.

abihakim
07-02-2013, 06:02 AM

May i know ur complete build zuzeq? Im seeking reference..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Zuzeq
07-02-2013, 11:38 AM
May i know ur complete build zuzeq? Im seeking reference..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I doubt my build would help anybody..lol. I don't think anyone plays exactly the same. I can play with you and then suggest a build or changes to your current build.

keikali
07-02-2013, 12:39 PM
I doubt my build would help anybody..lol. I don't think anyone plays exactly the same. I can play with you and then suggest a build or changes to your current build.

This. I have a modified version of Zu's build because I tried his build and it just didn't work for me. As Zu said, everyone's style of playing is different.

Alrisaia
07-02-2013, 01:48 PM

Hey Zuzeq -

That's a guildy of mine asking for your build. He's a good player and has been using a build similar to mine but was looking for a straight up bow style. We would love to run with you one night and get some more of your mojo rubbed off on us :)

Zuzeq
07-02-2013, 02:45 PM
Hey Zuzeq -

That's a guildy of mine asking for your build. He's a good player and has been using a build similar to mine but was looking for a straight up bow style. We would love to run with you one night and get some more of your mojo rubbed off on us :)

Bet, you know I'm on everyday(: (after 5pm pacific today)